Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update (Twitter): Warframe Alerts App - By Kingtaro

KingTaro

If your forum name is the same as your Warframe Alert App account name, we will activate your account for you if you either:

>> Have 100 or more posts

>> Are a founder

However, if you're still waiting for your account to be approved so you can submit alerts (either because your Warframe Alert App account name is not the same as your forum name:

>> You have to post in this thread the name of your Warframe Alert App account, or send it to me [or another admin] via PM.

As much as we'd like to activate everybody who signs up, we have to impliment some way of preventing people from creating accounts simply to make false alerts to troll people with. Linking people's Alert App accounts to their Warframe Forum accounts in this way ensures that you aren't likely to submit "troll" alerts [people with 100+ posts invested in these forums or $20+ invested in the game are less likely to be submit fake alerts].

If you feel your account should have been activated already, send me a PM on the forums and I will double check that you've not been missed by accident.

EDIT: Fixed the approval process

Edited by Notso

Remember to post here with your account name if you signed up before 8:00 am, GMT-0 and your account has not yet been activated!

We've had quite a lot of applications but I've only been able to approve a small amount of them.

However to everybody who signed up, thank you for your continued support!

Guys im probably $&*&*#(%& to ask you this but... I can't really install the app on my blackberry, can anyone send me by PM (or post if you like) some kind of tutorial on how to install the app on blackberry? Like step by step.

Thank you very much and awesome job Taro ;)

Edited by LEFTNUT

Remember guys, if your account hasn't been activated yet, it's either because you don't have 100+ posts on these forums, you are not a founder, or your account name is different to your forum name. If so, please post in this thread the account name you signed up with, so we can activate your account for you so you can submit alerts!

Taro and I have activated some more accounts - it's great to see we're still getting a ton of people signing up.

Remember, we will only activate your account for you if the account name you signed up with is the same or very similar to your forum name, and you are either a founder or you have 100 posts.

If your account name is different, all you need to do is post your Warframe Alerts account name in this thread

If you do not have 100 posts, or are not a founder, all you need to do to get your account activated is to post in this thread saying "Please activate my Warframe Alerts account! My account name is _______."

Cheers, guys.

Just checked, your account has indeed been activated. You should have been sent a PM telling you - sorry about that : ]

ok i got the mail with code.... just wondering where am i supposed to input that code ?

(i know nubie question)