Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe 2022 Survey

[DE]Dudley

Got a few things I want to address after watching the Devstream (159) since it's 90% cosmetics and 10% future content, I'll still be doing the survey but I need to get this off my chest.

"Increasing threat & reward" the literal entire game needs this, not just Eximus enemies, less grind, higher rare drop rates, more difficulty. I'd happily do something really challenging to get what I want rather than the same thing over and over again for a small chance. For example, something like Steel Path Void Fissures, I'd happily use more traces for a higher quality than Radiant that can only be played against Steel Path calibre enemies.

Also, they need to split up the Kuva and (Tenet weapons eventually, I'm sure) as their pool is getting a bit crowded, I was thinking the 4 last Grineer planets, well 3 and the Fortress, so Kuva Fortress, Sedna, Uranus and Saturn, 4 highest MR req weapons on Kuva Fortress, lowest 4 on Saturn.

2 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Thanks for the question Tenno! This survey is not simply an engagement tool. Both the community team and the dev team genuinely want your feedback as we look ahead to what the rest of 2022 can have in store for Warframe. So rest assured that this feedback will be taken into consideration for developing Warframe further.

I that case can we please get rid of the "pick one thing" questions next time? I think giving us a list of 'things' and asking us to rank them would be a lot more productive.

I'm happy for the surveys and hope they continue.  But I'm a little disappointed in the depth of questions.   

For example, I avoid the open worlds.  They were awesome when first launched, but the static landscapes and being forced into minigames like mining and fishing or repetitive quests made me loathe them.  I loved the story quests though.  I think it would be nice to ask why we rated something a certain way.  Just because I generally dislike them doesn't mean I don't want more or never want to visit them.  I just wish they weren't so static. 

Can we get some more events though?  I loved Scarlet Spear and coordinating between ground and space.  I never really got the opportunity to do raids back in the day as I had no idea what I was doing.  I really hope these come back!

Edit: Also like others have mentioned some of the questions do not allow for context.   I like to play with friends, but we always play public.  For enemy density, I don't expect mobs on Earth but I get unnecessarily stuck in RJ objectives killing endless mobs because leaving them alive may prevent fighters spawning.  The spawns seem the same whether solo or public.  I tackle them with ease but I feel it's too much for newer players.  A lot of questions did not provide context or allow for context to be provided.

I'll fill out the survey when I decide on a few answers.

Meanwhile, however:
"How do you feel about current enemy density in Missions?"

In what context?
Solo =/= squad =/= Steel Path, etc.
Fresh mission =/= 60 minutes into an endless.
(Also, mission level has some impact.)
Also, Spy =/= Ext =/= Int =/= Disruption, etc.
(Solo excavation is still a nightmare, btw, as is solo Interception Fissure.)

7 hours ago, (NSW)RATHURUE said:

> Is it time for werewolf warframe?  

Never. Stop pushing an illusion of a choice to players.  

We already have Yareli, go fix her before making a new frame that's probably gonna be a mixture of Sevagoth (melee clawing attack), Valkyr (gains boosted melee damage and movement/attack speed) and Chroma (transformation ability).

I said yes but I get your concern. To me Yareli is just wrong and not in line with the lore. These are PEOPLE helminth tranformed into frames which should be horrifying and they shouldn't be cute anime inspired waifu-like things. DE should be better than that. I think Yareli is a travesty and hopefully the last we see of this kind of thing. A werewolf kind of thing would still fit the lore to me.

16 minutes ago, mbf-wr said:

Some of the questions were impossible to answer - e.g. enemy density too low or high?  It depends...

if doing void relic interception: too low

if doing steel path interception: too high

Definitely this question is dependent on the mission. Some there are not enough and others way too much. The balance is off.

I was actually thrilled to see that this game doesn’t have raids. I’ve never enjoyed them and I’ve never seen a game or its community improved by their addition. 

That said, more single-squad boss content in the vein of profit-taker, eidolons, and isolation vaults would be very welcome. 

“Anything else you’d like to get off your chest?” 

After such a nice question? This shirt ;)

seriously though, I really liked the questions in this survey. Most of them reflect concerns I have, and I hope my answers help. However, I’ll probably be more disappointed if 2022 goes on without the things addressed in the survey (raids and the modding system) seeing significant progress. 

Archived