Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: More weapon types for Tennogen creators to work with

So I’m someone who regularly viewed the Tennogen workshop when I was playing consistently. Since I came back, I’ve been going back to my old habits of constantly looking at the listings to see if new options have come up.

One of the things I noticed, and would really appreciate, is if Tennogen artists would be allowed to make skins for less popular weapons.

My favorite weapon type is the Sword and Shield and that doesn’t have any Tennogen. I know they have some alternate skins released through holiday events or Deluxe bundles, but that’s the same for other weapon types as well. I can think of at least a couple of other categories that have the same treatment such as claws, blade and whip, and sparring to name a few.

While I realize it’s more complicated than just “give them what they need”, it would be nice to have options.

Personally, I’d love to have a Sword and Shield skin done by the artist that does the Yokai skins as their Suprema Heavy Blade skin is my go to for when I feel like wielding a Greatsword… especially if it was a mini Suprema with a matching Shield.

Last bit. I realize that a lot of what I’ve put in this message may seem like biased personal opinion, but the fact of the matter is that people use all of the melee weapons. From the new to the old, meta to niche. I just humbly ask for the chance on behalf of the creators

Archived