Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any conclave players on switch?

BIGF0O7

Hey guys,

This is my first post on these forums so sorry in advance if this isnt the right place for this. I’m aware that conclave is generally a niche thing and i’m also aware that conclave on switch is exceptionally abysmal but that said, i’m also aware that there are at least some conclave players on switch. Problem is, of course, theres so few of us that queue times for conclave can be pretty wild so just posting this as a means to try to make contact with those few players, hoping they see this. I know theres a conclave discord (im in it) but theres few switch players there so consider this a second beacon. Please respond as with crossplay coming soon, i would love for a sparring buddy or, if i dare to dream, a sparring group :)

thanks and hope to hear from you!

Hi. It's not the right place, but it doesn't matter much, the devs don't really care about this subforum these days.

From what I've seen, on Switch it's hard to find people. Maybe if others see this, they could join the community Discord, too:

4 hours ago, (NSW)squirtpig said:

Hey guys,

This is my first post on these forums so sorry in advance if this isnt the right place for this. I’m aware that conclave is generally a niche thing and i’m also aware that conclave on switch is exceptionally abysmal but that said, i’m also aware that there are at least some conclave players on switch. Problem is, of course, theres so few of us that queue times for conclave can be pretty wild so just posting this as a means to try to make contact with those few players, hoping they see this. I know theres a conclave discord (im in it) but theres few switch players there so consider this a second beacon. Please respond as with crossplay coming soon, i would love for a sparring buddy or, if i dare to dream, a sparring group :)

Conclave matches do happen on the switch, but they are not easy to find. I am sometimes able to catch some of them, but it's not exactly a frequent occurrence. It really depends on your luck.

It doesn't exactly help that whenever you post anything about conclave in chat, there's always someone who feels the need to dm you that "conclave is dead". We even have one of those in this thread! Not sure what these people are compensating for, but I pity them.

One thing to note though - some of the established Switch conclave groups go for the OP loadouts (Telos Boltace, Tigris Prime, Mire, Atlas, etc.) So if you have multiple loadouts available, it might be worth making one to counter that kind of stuff (unless you are good enough to counter these with "normal" weaponry - I know I'm not). It does limit your weapon variety quite a bit, but it's either that or accepting that you won't get many kills during the match.

Guys this wasnt a call to debate the merits of the conclave, i’m just looking for people playing on switch. If you arent a conclave player or you arent on switch player, theres no need to comment here unless you have something useful to suggest, like the discord.

On 2022-02-06 at 4:03 PM, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Conclave matches do happen on the switch, but they are not easy to find. I am sometimes able to catch some of them, but it's not exactly a frequent occurrence. It really depends on your luck.

It doesn't exactly help that whenever you post anything about conclave in chat, there's always someone who feels the need to dm you that "conclave is dead". We even have one of those in this thread! Not sure what these people are compensating for, but I pity them.

One thing to note though - some of the established Switch conclave groups go for the OP loadouts (Telos Boltace, Tigris Prime, Mire, Atlas, etc.) So if you have multiple loadouts available, it might be worth making one to counter that kind of stuff (unless you are good enough to counter these with "normal" weaponry - I know I'm not). It does limit your weapon variety quite a bit, but it's either that or accepting that you won't get many kills during the match.

Yeah the only real luck ive had so far is playing on conditioning settings against <mr5 players who i think have no interest in actually playing warframe as much as just looking for another shooter. The tragedy is that because they havent actually played the game, none of them know how to move well or have gotten any frames or weapons beyond the free startwr loadouts in beginning of game, so just using Lacera with the bladewhip melee stance is enough to make quick work of any of them, nevermind baiting them with castanas

On 2022-02-06 at 11:46 AM, (NSW)squirtpig said:

Hey guys,

Literally just saw a switch player join the conclave discord the other day asking the same thing as u. Why dont u join it and I'll point him out to u?

Archived