Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 31.1.0: Echoes of War

[DE]Megan

There's a "new" bug with Yareli (maybe old since I don't play her that much).
When an Ancient infested grabs you, he locks you in a state where you can't cast anything nor shoot.
It happen while riding Merulina and it's really annoying.
The augment is nice tho, should've been in the base kit but it's ok.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Keep a look out for the following Somachord Tones:

• For Narmer

• Hybrid Abominations

• Sunkiller

I'm aware this had been requested before, but when will the tunes for the following be added for the Somachord?

• Railjack/Empryean for the Grineer/Corpus Proximas
  • Corpus Ship (Reworked)
  • Cambion Drift
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Also can I say just how much I dislike this? The way it reads, if skipping a Progenitor means "just not killing them" then what happens if I go for a long span not fighting Liches and then decide I want to fight them again? I don't stab Progenitors when I find them in regular gameplay because I don't want a Lich right now, not because I don't want the specific weapon they have. If I've passed over the weapon I later decide I want to get, do I have to spam Cassini even more when I decide I want to start hunting again?

Please add list reset options to Palladino in Iron Wake and Ergo Glast in the Relays, and/or make rejecting a Progenitor a specific action the player has to take. Just reuse the convert/kill dialogue we already have for finishing them off or something.

No reason to not get one that has a weapon u need really. If u dont want to hunt now, you can simply not do his missions...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

Just wanted to throw in my two cents as a Legendary 1 player is only missing 10,498 mastery to reach Legendary 2, (I think I have all the possible mastery available to me except founder items, which would be the 12k required to push me over) it feels really bad, to have no way to reach Legendary 2 while seeing others run around with it. :(

Non-founders can currently cap out at 8,998 away from LR2, so for what it's worth, you are missing something (my guess is an Intrinsics level since it's 1500 exactly?)

• Like 1

we’ve converted all Arsenal Screen rectangle icons to squares. This applies to places like the Arsenal, Operator, and Codex which previously used rectangular icons.

•  

Please recover the UI. Now its ugly, small and cheap af, such a big downgrade, come on!

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, diehard586 said:

Does this means that i can change my final choice and it will stay ? Because on the Facebook post it says the opposite...

The answer is no.

The initial choice you've made when you played the New War quest for the first time, will be the only one available after you finish the replay of the quest.

The other variants will still need to be bought.

Contrary to the patch notes, the profit taker fight is still bugged. 

I did 3 runs since the update so far and 2 of them were bugged. I recorded one fight.

Here's a video of me shooting the shields down, the legs, and then the main body. Profit Taker should now shoot pylons. Instead it just gets back up, allowing me to shoot the legs and main body again (down to 50% hp) before shooting its first set of pylons.

If necessary I can upload the entire fight.

• Like 2

note to Devs and Spoiler spoiler spoiler:

I’m not happy. I would not have locked margulis if I knew I could change lotus appearance post completion. I want the ability to change her back to Lotus. Who she is. Who she chose for her  own identity. 

Why make this the ONE thing that is locked in? I don’t want the choice I made with the knowledge I now have post completion. Let us change it. And put a warning that there are appearance changer post completion. 

Edited by HelixRook
Updated to warn of spoiler
  • Like 1

we’ve added a limit of 40 enemies that can be eaten by Grendel at any given time

Did you just stealth nerf Grendel like that? This also makes his new augment useless since eating 40 enemies was perfectly manageable with energy too. This is baffling.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RashFever26 said:

Did you just stealth nerf Grendel like that? This also makes his new augment useless since eating 40 enemies was perfectly manageable with energy too. This is baffling.

It is because you could force crash the game by eating too many enemies.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, kuryux said:

No reason to not get one that has a weapon u need really. If u dont want to hunt now, you can simply not do his missions...

Not do any Grineer mission above lvl20 or whatever the threshold is? Larvlings generate all over the place and all the time. If those all count as "rejections" then this system seems inherently flawed.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Degaz3000 said:

The answer is no.

The initial choice you've made when you played the New War quest for the first time, will be the only one available after you finish the replay of the quest.

The other variants will still need to be bought.

That’s trash. The ONE choice that is perma-locked. You can change your operator alignment. 

I wouldn’t have chosen as I did if I knew you could alter the appearance after. This is a huge disappointment. I want the knowledge going in that I can make the change, not be surprised with it after the fact after making a huge decision like that. 

Hell I’d  even let my account get rolled back just so I could choose differently with the knowledge I have now. This is infuriating and yet another reason why I get so frustrated with this team. 

1 hour ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

We ain’t gonna talk about how bland the star days event is? Idk about you, but spending 1 minute buying the new items for most players isn’t a good experience. The majority of players who are fairly active should have a decent amount of bonds to trade, and for vets there isn’t much to do again. I get QoL stuff, but Star Days isn’t an event: it’s a simple click and purchase for most of us

Yes, I'd rather have Snowday Showdown back.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zedar451 said:

Non-founders can currently cap out at 8,998 away from LR2, so for what it's worth, you are missing something (my guess is an Intrinsics level since it's 1500 exactly?)

Ah yeah that's right, I didn't put my 10th point in gunnery since the extra heat is a nerf and I find the auto aiming annoying anyway, I just have the intrinsics sitting there in case they ever change it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HelixRook said:

You can change your operator alignment. 

You actually can't.There was a bug once upon a time that change for The War Within IIRC but it was quickly patched out. Just like the Lotus choice your alignment choices are locked in. You can pick other options on replays but your alignment doesn't change.

• Like 2

Just now, xRufus7x said:

You actually can't.There was a bug once upon a time that change for The War Within IIRC but it was quickly patched out. Just like the Lotus choice your alignment choices are locked in. You can pick other options on replays but your alignment doesn't change.

That’s interesting because I’ve replayed it a few times well after the release and it did change. 

6 minutes ago, RashFever26 said:

Too many isn't 40, it could have been limited to 60 at least. I saw it crashing with 100+ enemies, not 40.

It was variable, which means it is likely hardware related. In that case it makes sense to set it on the lower side of the expected range. At any rate the augment is still good. and it will hardly impact Grendel.

Edited by xRufus7x