Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.1

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, -Emptyness- said:

Im just impressed how easy devs kicked overboard Win7-users. The game crashes the system. The computer now just shutdown completely when the login screen appears.

I'm on Windows 7 and the only issue I have is Warframe Starts Minimizez for some unknown Reason.... 🤔

18 minutes ago, DK50 said:

are we not gonna mention the energize nerf in the patchnotes? sneaky :D

My Energize still Works... What changed ? 😱

11 часов назад, technozorro сказал:

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania and nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Показать контент

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Показать контент

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Показать контент

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Показать контент

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                           material by the way  armor is still clipping trough her chest

Показать контент

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Показать контент

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. wisp "walking" sound not working

6. gauss feet are bug

Показать контент

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

7. nikana zaw holster style is bug

8. armors clipping through khora chest

Показать контент

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

9. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Показать контент

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

10. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Показать контент

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Показать контент

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Показать контент

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Показать контент

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Показать контент

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Показать контент

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

12. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Показать контент

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Показать контент

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Показать контент

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Скрыть контент

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Скрыть контент

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Показать контент

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Скрыть контент

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Показать контент

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Показать контент

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Показать контент

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Скрыть контент

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

13. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Показать контент

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Показать контент

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Показать контент

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

It seems to be a bug, textures of metal change completely depending on darkness of shade you use. So hold your horses, it may be code mistake.

I observed the same problem although with lesser severity (DX 11, all video options at max). I suggest you to report this issue in bugs section, I will do the same.

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed an issue where changing Operator features (eye color, hair color, etc) would only apply to the active Clothing config and not all 3 A/B/C as is intended. 

Bruh.

Why?  Hell don't stop there please..... Cut back warframes can only use one skin in all 6 slot. Please do it.....i dare you.....

That bug became a feature, don't take this away. Revert back and everybody stay happy. Also we need 3 more operator clothing slot.

4 hours ago, -Emptyness- said:

Im just impressed how easy devs kicked overboard Win7-users. The game crashes the system. The computer now just shutdown completely when the login screen appears.

YES, THIS IS THE SAME AS MY PROBLEM!

I try to change some setting(Graphics Engine setting to 'Classic', GPU Preperence setting to 'Let Windows Decide' or 'Power Saving'), and i can play warframe VERY SHORT TIME(about 5~10min. and freezing. yay.)

15 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Grendel

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Grendel: Gourmand: Feast

Instead of Energy, consumes 200 Health on cast and 30 Health Drain.

*Acquire from the Red Veil and Steel Meridian Syndicate Offerings.

Please, could you make Pulverize at 0 enemies & Catapult augment drain HP as well AND/OR remove increasing energy drain? More info here:

18 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed crashes and excessive performance hitches when Grendel consumed an exorbitant amount of enemies and proceeded to vomit them out (90+ enemies). In the name of performance, we’ve added a limit of 40 enemies that can be eaten by Grendel at any given time, and spread out the vomiting of large numbers of enemies.

poor grendel, one of the least used frames having his best feature gutted for an (until now) uncommon performance issue. hopefully this issue can be fixed properly and this change reverted, along with lavos vial rush too.

19 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed crashes and excessive performance hitches when Grendel consumed an exorbitant amount of enemies and proceeded to vomit them out (90+ enemies). In the name of performance, we’ve added a limit of 40 enemies that can be eaten by Grendel at any given time, and spread out the vomiting of large numbers of enemies.

40-50 enemies is where high efficiency Gourmand enters the danger zone. But with or w/o the augment the limit still feels way too low and is especially noticeable in SP endurance runs. DE, could you please increase the cap to atleast 50 enemies? I know Grendel stronk but he doesn't deserve yet another nerf.

Please cap Grendel to 60, he's been out for years and never been a problem, now suddenly he crashes PCs and destroys servers and consumes the universe etc.?? If you nerfed him because mobile phones/Steam Deck won't be able to handle him just say it so I will straight up uninstall

Archived