Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.1

[DE]Danielle

We have Orb Valis wildlife spawning inside of the rocks. When I spooked one of them it tried to fly away, but hit top of the rock underside, while flapping wings were coming out of the rock, I was able to tranquillise it, at which point it dropped back down to the bottom of the rock. Other 2 birds then just disappeared.

51872185288_b7e9d34576_b.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a5CzOEA-ZNyKz1JFZLFF2x9cmQP2W7hT

0/9 items=normal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s5BVUofbFt-ygL30TERZ6wQvwOY-I2B_

8/9 items=normal 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hHnXCzPqKnvY5RZOb-D9HSjctAZCuATt

10/10 items=not normal (has "amp")

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ix7VaCW_93cZMsg6u9BBx4l6fpOtdfVO

10/11 items=big not normal (has "amp", and has "mote amp")

And now two questions:

What the "AMP"?

What the "MOTE AMP"

10 часов назад, -Emptyness- сказал:

Im just impressed how easy devs kicked overboard Win7-users. The game crashes the system. The computer now just shutdown completely when the login screen appears.

This most likely will address Win7 issues. Resurfacing bug is not always a malicious action from devs, just saying.

hace 2 horas, RazerXPrime dijo:

Must be a really old computer. Like 15 years or something. You can't expect people to support outdated soft and hardware indefinitely...

Yeah, my computer is kinda old (I'm not in the financial position to buy a new one), and no, I'm not expecting them to keep doing that indefinitely. I know that someday I'll have to update.
It's just that no one has talked about ending Warframe's support for Win7 yet, so whatever bug we find we'll report it.

13 minutes ago, AleFreak said:

Yeah, my computer is kinda old (I'm not in the financial position to buy a new one), and no, I'm not expecting them to keep doing that indefinitely. I know that someday I'll have to update.
It's just that no one has talked about ending Warframe's support for Win7 yet, so whatever bug we find we'll report it.

True, if they stop supporting it they should announce that in advance so people can prepare. I'm not sure though, maybe they already have and people have missed it? Win7 is pretty old.

54 минуты назад, RazerXPrime сказал:

True, if they stop supporting it they should announce that in advance so people can prepare. I'm not sure though, maybe they already have and people have missed it? Win7 is pretty old.

Windows 7 is still in Steam minimal requirements so it's still supported. I am sure they will announce like it was with stopping supporting DirectX10. And even with that you can try Cloud Gaming. GeForce Now is excellent. My partner's PC is too old to ride WF at all so cloud helps to prolong PC life significantly (and in current market situation getting decent PC is a no-no for us).

4 minutes ago, DatLoon said:

Windows 7 is still in Steam minimal requirements so it's still supported. I am sure they will announce like it was with stopping supporting DirectX10. And even with that you can try Cloud Gaming. GeForce Now is excellent. My partner's PC is too old to ride WF at all so cloud helps to prolong PC life significantly (and in current market situation getting decent PC is a no-no for us).

Yea I don't want to depend on internet stability and some datacenter to feed my experience. I have a friend who uses it with mixed results. I think you're better off investing in a PC that will last a while. Especially if you can afford it. I use my PCs for a very long time. My current one is from 2015 and it's still good.

En 9/2/2022 a las 18:19, [DE]Danielle dijo:

In the name of performance, we’ve added a limit of 40 enemies that can be eaten by Grendel at any given time, and spread out the vomiting of large numbers of enemies

Can we bump that up to 50 please? 

Pretty Please?

16 hours ago, DatLoon said:

It seems to be a bug, textures of metal change completely depending on darkness of shade you use. So hold your horses, it may be code mistake.

I observed the same problem although with lesser severity (DX 11, all video options at max). I suggest you to report this issue in bugs section, I will do the same.

thanks mate I´m going to report this too , but honestly I think is just DE pulling a switcheroo on the texture again

В 10.02.2022 в 23:51, RazerXPrime сказал:

Yea I don't want to depend on internet stability and some datacenter to feed my experience. I have a friend who uses it with mixed results. I think you're better off investing in a PC that will last a while. Especially if you can afford it. I use my PCs for a very long time. My current one is from 2015 and it's still good.

Oh I wish it would be the case here. GFN costs us roughly 159 USD per year here, so it's relatively affordable and much much more reliable that maybe, one day, PC parts will cost less (GPU pricing is atrocious here bc of mining, even ancient cards got prices skyrocketed so decent PC is minimum 1k MINUS GPU here). BUT we have stable, decent internet here & GFN works great bc datacenter is literally is in our city so I do understand your position perfectly, not everyone has stars aligned for good experience with GFN. I just consider GFN a good option when you are literally stuck with old PC AND cannot afford new one AND want to play regularly.

1 hour ago, DatLoon said:

Oh I wish it would be the case here. GFN costs us roughly 159 USD per year here, so it's relatively affordable and much much more reliable that maybe, one day, PC parts will cost less (GPU pricing is atrocious here bc of mining, even ancient cards got prices skyrocketed so decent PC is minimum 1k MINUS GPU here). BUT we have stable, decent internet here & GFN works great bc datacenter is literally is in our city so I do understand your position perfectly, not everyone has stars aligned for good experience with GFN. I just consider GFN a good option when you are literally stuck with old PC AND cannot afford new one AND want to play regularly.

that's good that you have an alternative. But note that Geforce Now depends on the same GPU pricing so it's likely if computer hardware prices go up, they will increase their prices. Or you know, switch to child labor or some other deplorable practice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-02-09 at 3:23 PM, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Speaking of missed fixes, can we please give Yareli's Merulina 90% damage reduction (as is the standard for DR) and a damage absorption period (as is the standard with healthbars summoned for tanking)?

This would be a welcome change as in harder content all she really has is her tankiness.

Archived