Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone lately got a 75% discount?

DonGheddo

Question

23 answers to this question

i get one every  4-6 weeks. i also get a 50% every 4-6 weeks. i got a 75 last week...and a 50 this week.

you have to train des algo to give them to you. it takes a while...but it works.

this is how.....

first...understand that its a very VERY slow start...but once you get it going...the time between coupons gets a lot shorter pretty quickly. all you need to do is wait for any 50% or 75% coupon and use it. its important to ONLY buy with coupons. imma make it a separate statement so you see it better:

ONLY BUY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE COUPON

after you use 2 or 3 coupons....only ever buy when you have the 75% coupon

the key is to load up on the first few so that you have enough plat to see you through a long-ish dry spell. eventually youll get the coupons. the more you do this...the more often youll get them. its also important to actually use ALL the coupons you get until you see that you are getting them more often than you need.

congratulations...you have trained des algorithm. it has learned that you only spend money when they offer the coupon...and now they will offer it at regular intervals. they would rather you spend some money than no money.

like i said...i get 75s and 50s every few weeks...i dont even use them very much anymore.

I've been playing regularly, if not daily, since 2/2014 and have only had 75% awarded 4 times. I used 3 of them. I get 50% a lot. 

I think this confirms the notion that DE uses 75% to entice Tenno back after a gap in playing. Having a bunch of Platinum to use in the Market or the Trading Channel can make it more fun to play.

1 minute ago, Muad.Dib. said:

Not a single one in a little more than 2 years. But I used to get it quite frequently when I started.

It's also a case with several people in the clan. Something changed ~2 years ago?

If you stop playing for two weeks... You might get one...

Since I play on Two Accounts.... I see 75% discounts Literally twice as often as everyone else....

When I started 4 years ago, I was getting only 75% for almost 2 years therefore regularly buying platinum (because I wanted to support the game in my financial capacity).

Now, something happened (?) around 2019/20 and started to receive only 20%, with only one 50% and one 70% - up to this day.
Today I was hoping for 70/75 and got 20 again. This is also happening to several guild members and it's not an isolated case.

I don't understand why $0 is preferable by DE. Something is better than nothing, right? I don't get it...

8 hours ago, DonGheddo said:

Literally i havent seen one in months... max i got is 50%.. is it just bad luck or did it get removed? sorry for my english

Haha. I'm sure most people have to wait at least a year to see one. You're just lucky that you were getting them more often. In the 2 years I've been playing I got a single one.

I got my last one on January 9th. Had to look at Discord for the date. Doesn't really matter, I just leave it there to let the timer run out.

Although once a year seems normal for me with 75% off.

My alt, I log in like once every 3 months and have only seen 20% off on that account.

42 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

It isn't bad luck, because I think it is rigged. The only time I get coupons now is if I skip playing Warframe for one or two days, then the next login reward I get is a coupon. I think it's been a year since I've seen the legendary 75%.

Yeah, it feels like the game stacks one's unlogged days in favour of a better result..still, it's probably just RNG, but sure get's one (well, me) superstitious..

46 minutes ago, DonGheddo said:

is it just bad luck or did it get removed?

It isn't bad luck, because I think it is rigged. The only time I get coupons now is if I skip playing Warframe for one or two days, then the next login reward I get is a coupon. I think it's been a year since I've seen the legendary 75%.

Archived