Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Winners Announced] Star Chart Dojo Showcase - Winter 2022

[DE]Helen

10 hours ago, (PSN)Ordis-Prime-01 said:

As much as i would like, i would have to ask the Command Cephalon [founding warlord] for permission. I am Cephalon, [warlord] but rules are rules… 

Submissions aren't exclusive to Founding Warlords. Anyone with decorating permissions is welcome to share their designs! 😄

47 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Submissions aren't exclusive to Founding Warlords. Anyone with decorating permissions is welcome to share their designs! 😄

Might be something to update/clarify on contest outlines now that you mention it, since contest posts still use "Must be the Founding Warlord or have Architect permissions" and I think the phrasing reflects the old perm naming scheme, whereas now the "Architect" perm is for dojo construction and "Dojo Decorator" perm is for actual decoration.

Obviously in this guy's case that doesn't matter though since a warlord by default has all perms anyways, just bringing it up for future clarity.

Clan Name: THE WARRIOR TENNOS
Clan Tier: SHADOW
Clan Platform: PS4
Clan Role: ARCHITECT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlRl5FPJ2I            w4CahhG.jpgBYoebBK.jpg6Ve7Co4.jpgfNep4lD.jpgRRLNpa1.jpgLJre1TE.jpgBLvDm06.jpg7VzcDTM.jpg9WcjZDB.jpg9ItlYgR.jpg

Clan name: Violet Church

Clan tier: storm

Clan platform: PC

Clan role: Founding Warlord

Thanks to Vash Cowaii for helping to shoot

1:Wing Gundam and Justice Gundam

20220212023603_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

20220212023639_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

2:EVA 01

20220212023940_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

3:Strike Freedom Gundam

20220212024934_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

4:Icewind Dale

图片

5:Angel Square

20220212023850_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

6:library

20220212024112_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

7:sky palace

20220212024306_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

8:hell gate

20220212024654_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

9:train station

20220212025307_1.jpg?width=1081&height=6

Clan name: Turian Sixth Fleet
Clan Tier: Shadow clan
Platform: PC
Clan role: Warlord

Spawn room
EmlXJmw.jpg

Martian Desert Temple
GT2XcmK.jpg

Phendrana Drifts
w5dYTmc.jpg

Club Lich
RmGBQ7c.jpg

Club Vigor
474imMG.jpg
tDQDCyY.jpg

Ancient Void Gate
38T92Nx.jpg

Throne of Nilfheim
y8HgOhA.jpg

The Maze
rXfgm1T.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bonus minigame: Game of thrones.

Throughout the dojo, there are a lot of thrones. A few are in the open, like the Throne of Nilfheim and the gilded throne in the main hall/spawn. However there are currently 4 thrones hidden from plain view and may require a bit of search to find, however, to narrow the search, take a visit to the Hall of Riddles, where you may find a clue whereas the thrones are hidden.
LfgaMgK.jpg

More projects are underway.

On 2022-02-11 at 5:03 PM, [DE]Helen said:

I told the founding warlord. He misunderstood the rules. We do however want a room done before entering. We can’t finish it in time. Next time we’ll post images 🙂

WARLORDZ

SHADOW

XBOX

FOUNDER

WAR LORDZ 2022 Winter dojo entry

WAR LORDZ! Is a tight nit clan of over powered first edition holographic space ninjas where all members get to be a warlord. This is an old clan with old builds and new. There are tons of hidden passages to explore with a wealth of mysteries to discover. Traversing this massive dojo is nothing short of good fun. There is simply too much to show and explore to cram it all into our entry. 

Clan name: Lux Noctis Luna

Clan tier: Shadow

Clan platform: XBox

Clan role: Founding Warlord (Archon)

Summary: Wanting a more serene, aesthetically pleasing dojo without all the clutter typically seen in many others, our dojo design is intended to be clean yet elegant, while incorporating Tenno themes primarily with some Orokin influences. Several of the rooms were created from scratch, and in all cases, functionality was as important as form. A great deal of love for this game went into every detail, and we're proud of the result.

Screenshots:

Great Hall - our common area where the Ascension Altar and Trade Hub are located

NJHRbDj.png

Arcade (Great Hall) - located right outside the Ventkids Lab (not a coincidence)

0frzM9d.png

Hearth (Vault) - the heart and soul of our dojo

XsW3ubI.png

Maintenance Bay - located off of our Dry Dock

o7GzPcA.png

Museum - trophies, curios, and a dormant Sentient Worship Gem (safely contained)

L5OXwjX.png

Museum (displays) - just one corner showing some of our many museum pieces

qijTx7n.png

Zen Garden (Teshin Memorial) - the essence of tranquility, manifested physically

SKme81Y.png

Hall of Memory - where we honor the legacy of Warframe and reminisce about the journey that brought us here

pcgnYb1.png

Hall of Memory (Europa codex) - each Cephalon codex has a corresponding planetary display (though we're still working on a few remaining planets in SP)

UcGW2g7.png

Hall of Heroes - clan member recognition for activity and contributions (each Tributa features the three most favorite Warframes of the clan member being recognized)

oat9bzm.png

While it's impossible to show all the details of each room with so few screenshots, I kept it to 10 per the submission guidelines; though I would happily add more if I was allowed.

We wish to thank the judges in advance for their time and consideration, and whether we place in the contest or not, we sincerely hope you enjoy our dojo design.

Archived