Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.2

[DE]Danielle

Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.2

Hotdropped yesterday: Fixed incorrect Adversary rewards (weapon % bonus, Ephemera, Hound) being given after Vanquishing a Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos. Full PSA here. 

• We are working on next steps for those who were affected - more information to come as we lock something in. 

Optimizations: 

• Fixed DirectX 11 detection issues for systems that have managed to avoid an Update for Windows 7 released on February 26, 2013.
    • We strongly encourage you to run Windows Update when you can, to avoid strange problems and security vulnerabilities on your PC!

Changes: 

• Updated Yareli’s Surging Blades Augment description for clarity:
    • Was: Press 3 to hurl a single Aquablade, which gains 10% damage per enemy hit by your Aquablades. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
    • Now: Activate Aquablades while in use or during cooldown to hurl a single blade. Thrown blades gain 10% damage when any Aquablade hits an enemy. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
  • Reduced the background size of the Captura Advanced Menu panel to improve visibility of your masterpiece. 
    • We’re looking at more improvements as well - stay tuned.

Fixes:

• Fixed Lavos and Hildryn infused with Aquablades being unable to throw the disk with the Surging Blades Augment equipped because they don’t use Energy. 
  • Lavos can now throw the projectile on a cooldown and Hildryn using her Shields. 
  • Fixed multiple holstered weapons (specifically Staff, Tonfa, and Sword and Shield holsters) clipping through Hildryn’s Einheri Skin. 
  • More fixes towards Adversary transmissions not showing your Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos.  
  • Fixed Transferring to Operator while using Vauban canceling the count in the UI for Tesla Nervos. 
  • Fixed Relics and Arcanes appearing far too large within the confines of the boxes in the Codex. 
  • Fixed the rounding of the Growing Power Mod % display incorrectly at 25% in the Mod screen and 26% in the HUD. They now both correctly show 25%. 
  • Fixed the Solunar Glyph disappearing from the in-game Market and player inventories, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1299640-solunar-glyph-gone/
  • Fixed rare crashes that could occur when the engine attempted to repair cache corruption. 
  • Fixed script error after throwing a Specter ball, dying and then respawning before it spawns. 

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Updated Yareli’s Surging Blades Augment description for clarity:

• Was: Press 3 to hurl a single Aquablade, which gains 10% damage per enemy hit by your Aquablades. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.
  • Now: Activate Aquablades while in use or during cooldown to hurl a single blade. Thrown blades gain 10% damage when any Aquablade hits an enemy. No cost to throw while riding Merulina.

Nice, but could we get some Yareli buffs, please? Like, why doesn't Merulina have a damage absorption period like Warding Halo, Iron Skin, and Snow Globe all have? Heck, even Molt has one!

Your vaunted Lich/Sister weapon generation algorithm still doesn't work. I haven't even gotten through all the kuva weapons, and already the game offers me 2 tonkors and quartakks, in just 6 runs of Cassini on Saturn. If your algorithm's function to exclude a weapon from a pool relies on a player reaching extraction, then you probably don't know how players grind the needed weapon. You capture a target, summon a larvling, check for a weapon, abort the mission. Because why should i waste my time running to exctraction and watching a cinematic, while i could be running another capture mission already? Your game has a curios progress save mechanic, because earlier, when you just had to PRESS, not hold the interact botton to create a lich, if you accidentally made a lich and aborted the mission or exited the game via alt-f4, the game ignores that and shoves that lich in your face, same with the interactable gear like spectres, energy pads etc, if you wasted them on a mission, and then aborted the mission, they don't replenish. So it is clear that you can make the game save certain progress, whether you finished your mission or not, so WHY you cannot make your algorithm detect that a player saw the weapon, didn't kill the larvling and aborted the mission? I'm not sure how long ago, but it's certainly been a year, since the Liches were introduced, and you STILL cannot make the mechanic that should've been there in the first place work properly.

Leaving a Cetus Bounty (40-60) tested, between bounty stages is now counting as Failed. I do hope this is Not Intentional as the only reliable acquisition for Breath Of Eidolon is stage 1 for that bounty.(still 50% but better than any other.)  Prior to V31, I could just run stage 1 and go, Mission Complete. Repeat. Being forced to run the whole 5 stages for lowered chances at BoE or have huge Fail numbers, would be very bad, imho, ymmv. Please advise. 

Archived