Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Hotfix 31.1.2

[DE]Danielle

7 минут назад, 143116 сказал:

Your vaunted Lich/Sister weapon generation algorithm still doesn't work. I haven't even gotten through all the kuva weapons, and already the game offers me 2 tonkors and quartakks, in just 6 runs of Cassini on Saturn. If your algorithm's function to exclude a weapon from a pool relies on a player reaching extraction, then you probably don't know how players grind the needed weapon. You capture a target, summon a larvling, check for a weapon, abort the mission. Because why should i waste my time running to exctraction and watching a cinematic, while i could be running another capture mission already? Your game has a curios progress save mechanic, because earlier, when you just had to PRESS, not hold the interact botton to create a lich, if you accidentally made a lich and aborted the mission or exited the game via alt-f4, the game ignores that and shoves that lich in your face, same with the interactable gear like spectres, energy pads etc, if you wasted them on a mission, and then aborted the mission, they don't replenish. So it is clear that you can make the game save certain progress, whether you finished your mission or not, so WHY you cannot make your algorithm detect that a player saw the weapon, didn't kill the larvling and aborted the mission? I'm not sure how long ago, but it's certainly been a year, since the Liches were introduced, and you STILL cannot make the mechanic that should've been there in the first place work properly.

I have no idea why you decided that they will allow choosing with new system while aborting mission. It's intended to be finished. It works correctly (aside current cosmetic bug) and excludes weapons when you kick lich, do not kill them and then finish. I had constant repeats and 60+ runs after Nukor and zero Nukors whatsoever. Now with new system I got it after 7th attempt bc no repeats.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed DirectX 11 detection issues for systems that have managed to avoid an Update for Windows 7 released on February 26, 2013.

• We strongly encourage you to run Windows Update when you can, to avoid strange problems and security vulnerabilities on your PC!

Didn't affect me, thankfully...

... But for those affected by it, and still using Win7 with no plans to deliver their privacy and control over their hardware in a silver platter, exercise caution by switching the Windows Update setting to "Do not download or install updates", then select just that update and then install the update.

If they simply run Windows Update with its default settings then next time their PC restarts, they'll have Windows 11 installed instead of just that update...

1 hour ago, _-C0SM0S-_ said:

it is clear that they are trying to fix the situation with ephemera - but still, after the murder, that spent ephemera was not returned... standby mode - on

We are exploring our options. 110% not forgotten, Tenno! Please be patient.

27 минут назад, DatLoon сказал:

I have no idea why you decided that they will allow choosing with new system while aborting mission. It's intended to be finished. It works correctly (aside current cosmetic bug) and excludes weapons when you kick lich, do not kill them and then finish. I had constant repeats and 60+ runs after Nukor and zero Nukors whatsoever. Now with new system I got it after 7th attempt bc no repeats.

Because of the reasons i stated earlier. The game in multiple cases acknowledges and saves your progress if you aborted the mission, whether it's a vault key, usable gear and especially, when you lvl your weapons. The game saves the raw xp, but not the bonus one. If it's "intented to be finished" then it wouldn't save that xp for you now would it? And one of the main reasons why there's no point for me to assume otherwise, is when you kill the larvling and abort the mission the lich is still made. The point stands - why the game doesn't save the progress when it should, or why it does when it shouldn't. It's confusing.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the rounding of the Growing Power Mod % display incorrectly at 25% in the Mod screen and 26% in the HUD. They now both correctly show 25%. 

Can the same be done to the Railjack's Hull Points? For instance, the Lavan Hull Plating Mk III sets the Railjack's health at 6000, but the game decides to round down to an uncomfortable 5999 health.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:
3 hours ago, CircusOwner said:

Why Yareli can't use helminth skills on merulina? This is pointless 

The same applies to Ivara on Dashwire.

Yeah, and here's where it gets interesting. Ivara's got two upper body abilities (1,2), one one-handed ability (3), and one full-body ability (4). Except the 4 becomes an upper body ability on Dashwires, and some upper body abilities (like Thermal Sunder) can still be cast on Dashwires while some abilities, regardless of animation, can't (like Smokescreen (one-hand), Immolation (upper body), and Bladestorm's targeting mode (no animation)). In short, Dashwire is wildly inconsistent regarding what abilities can and cannot be cast, and this should be fixed.

Now here comes the fun part - Yareli.

Yareli's got two upper body abilities (1,3) and two full body abilities (2,4). While she can move during each of these abilities if she's on Merulina, her 3 turns into a full body animation (adding a purely visual jump off the K-Drive) and her 4 remains a full body animation. In other words, unlike Ivara, Yareli's animations get less adapted to the tricky position she's casting them from! Merulina effectively acts like solid ground for how she performs her abilities, meaning that basically all abilities should be castable from Merulina.

But it gets better still.

While a Merulina-riding Yareli can't cast abilities that are castable on Dashwire, like Thermal Sunder, Yareli is able to cast Sea Snares, Aquablades, AND the full body "jump up in the air and spin around" animation Riptide while she's on Dashwire. Y'know the one Ash can't activate the zero-animation Bladestorm targeting mode from.

Where is the consistency in any of this?!

3 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Nice, but could we get some Yareli buffs, please? Like, why doesn't Merulina have a damage absorption period like Warding Halo, Iron Skin, and Snow Globe all have? Heck, even Molt has one!

Why can't we mod Merulina furthermore? Why isn't it a true Exalted item? That way we can opt out of the auto installed movement mods on it for better control and add things like Juice to give Yareli a true niche. Why wasn't this Aquablades augment added to the base power instead of being made an augment that is essentially a mandatory mod for her right now if you don't get rid of Aquablades via Helminth? Why can't we use Helminth abilities on Merulina? So many fundamental problems still exist with Yareli and the stubborn refusal to rework her outside of buffing stats astonishes me.

16 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Why can't we mod Merulina furthermore? Why isn't it a true Exalted item? That way we can opt out of the auto installed movement mods on it for better control and add things like Juice to give Yareli a true niche. Why wasn't this Aquablades augment added to the base power instead of being made an augment that is essentially a mandatory mod for her right now if you don't get rid of Aquablades via Helminth? Why can't we use Helminth abilities on Merulina? So many fundamental problems still exist with Yareli and the stubborn refusal to rework her outside of buffing stats astonishes me.

Wholly agreed, there. Also, why doesn't Riptide have a duration so you can actually take advantage of the enemies gathered? Larva has a duration. Magnetize has a duration. Vortex has a duration. Ensnare has a duration. Like, the only one that doesn't is Airburst, but that one still doesn't immediately spread out the enemies again, and it effectively has a duration thanks to Tornados!

15 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Wholly agreed, there. Also, why doesn't Riptide have a duration so you can actually take advantage of the enemies gathered? Larva has a duration. Magnetize has a duration. Vortex has a duration. Ensnare has a duration. Like, the only one that doesn't is Airburst, but that one still doesn't immediately spread out the enemies again, and it effectively has a duration thanks to Tornados!

Did you know Riptide has a DPS stat in the arsenal? As in, a damage over time stat specifically? For what?? It doesn't do DOT, its a single hit attack. Maybe they are planning on adding a duration to it, which would be nice because I agree with you.

2 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Did you know Riptide has a DPS stat in the arsenal? As in, a damage over time stat specifically? For what?? It doesn't do DOT, its a single hit attack. Maybe they are planning on adding a duration to it, which would be nice because I agree with you.

Sorry, but you've gotten your hopes up for nothing. The ability does a few ticks of damage while it drags enemies in, before the big explosion. It's those DoT numbers you're seeing.

Hey DE, zenistar can not kill 1 enemy behind an another, khora pull together and zenistar behind it kill only 1 per disk ....

Its destroyed https://ibb.co/fV3C9GB so damn sad https://ibb.co/jGDNZn0

IMGUR https://imgur.com/a/MZjQzLu

I dont know why u ask in the Questbook while last lifestream "is melee on same lvl like primary ore sec."if u create stuff like this .... 1 bush destroy the range of zenistar disc... was it even tested ?

6 hours ago, 143116 said:

Your vaunted Lich/Sister weapon generation algorithm still doesn't work. I haven't even gotten through all the kuva weapons, and already the game offers me 2 tonkors and quartakks, in just 6 runs of Cassini on Saturn. If your algorithm's function to exclude a weapon from a pool relies on a player reaching extraction, then you probably don't know how players grind the needed weapon. 

So did you, or did you not, finish the mission? They made quite clear that you will now need if you want to remove it from the pool, so if you are not finishing, you are wasting your time and not decreasing your rng at all. 

You are welcome to feel how you wish, but as for an explanation of why they did this: Because abort farming should never be encouraged by the games mechanics, it is bad design, plain and simple. 

You are entitled to your opinion, but facts are this, it isn't about can't, it is about WON'T. 

No mission should ever be designed where abort farming is a good idea, even if it can be. Purposely quitting on missions should not be the advantageous option. I am sorry you find it frustrating they aren't doing what you think they should, but I doubt they are going to do what you are asking. 

1 hour ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Eyup. As long as Yareli doesn't get any damage amp, defense reduction, and/or level scaling, her damage will be bad. Better then to give her utility, like a duration on her 4 and whatnot.

Assuming she gets anything else at all which at this rate, other than augments, that isnt likely despite the demand for a rework.

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania and nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. wisp "walking" sound not working

6. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

7. nikana zaw holster style is bug

8. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

9. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

10. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

12. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

13. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

10 hours ago, 143116 said:

Your vaunted Lich/Sister weapon generation algorithm still doesn't work. I haven't even gotten through all the kuva weapons, and already the game offers me 2 tonkors and quartakks, in just 6 runs of Cassini on Saturn. If your algorithm's function to exclude a weapon from a pool relies on a player reaching extraction, then you probably don't know how players grind the needed weapon. You capture a target, summon a larvling, check for a weapon, abort the mission. Because why should i waste my time running to exctraction and watching a cinematic, while i could be running another capture mission already? Your game has a curios progress save mechanic, because earlier, when you just had to PRESS, not hold the interact botton to create a lich, if you accidentally made a lich and aborted the mission or exited the game via alt-f4, the game ignores that and shoves that lich in your face, same with the interactable gear like spectres, energy pads etc, if you wasted them on a mission, and then aborted the mission, they don't replenish. So it is clear that you can make the game save certain progress, whether you finished your mission or not, so WHY you cannot make your algorithm detect that a player saw the weapon, didn't kill the larvling and aborted the mission? I'm not sure how long ago, but it's certainly been a year, since the Liches were introduced, and you STILL cannot make the mechanic that should've been there in the first place work properly.

if you abort it doesnt work, you have to complete the mission for a weapon to get on 'excluded' list - then it works

Archived