Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN: Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix #2

[DE]Danielle

On 2022-02-16 at 9:59 AM, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

The before:

17f033b3d9813-8a41886fe3d524282c845ac69b

The after: 17f033b527787-8a41886fe3d524282c845ac69b

I did make a feedback post about it suggesting an accessibility option. I know I sound entitled for asking for an accessibility option to put things back to the way they were or even text size based option gamewide... I'm just struggling is all. I have a handful of vision impairments and despite being two feet from my 43 inch tv, this change alongside the UI change has really put a damper on my arsenal experience. My eyes are strained a bunch. Although, I do understand how it may be too unreasonable to ask for a classic UI option because that'd benefit a rather small percent while requiring more effort and space in game from you all. As for font changes though, I do hope perhaps something can be done. I did note in my feedback post that many font changes in mission were healthy in my eyes and worked due to the font size being larger there. 

As always, thank you for responding. Hope you're doing well. 

i get it, my vision has degraded horribly, my eyes or vision spins all the time, or blurs.

maybe just a Text size option could help, bold option, capital option, or colors option

If we could change the box color, and text color too

Archived