Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.4

[DE]Danielle

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.4

Quick turnaround/small hotfix to address crashes related to Octavia. 

Fixes: 

The New War Fixes: 

• Fixed an issue where Sigils on a character in the quest were twice as big as they are post-quest. 

28 minutes ago, AlfonsoGP said:

thanks but were is the support for DX12 on the 750 TI i go in the options of the launcher where the api AND ITS DX11 AVAILABLE 

It's not fully compliant with all dx12 features so the likelihood is DE is using dx12 features that your 750ti doesn't support and as such DX12 is not available. 

thanks for the hotfix but now my laptop will no longer play this game its very choppy and comes to a dead stop to catch up. I have spend a couple days playing with the video settings and checked my graphics card drivers were up to date. I can turn down all the settings its no help I can move freely for about one or two seconds then back to choppy.  If this is going to be the standard you should update the requirements list on warframe system requirements.  

Why is Khora Urushu heels broken while using Urushu noble animation? It's been broken for months already.

When is Yareli getting a rework?

Is Valkyr going to get reworked before her deluxe skin release? Right now she's just a downgraded Sevagoth and she's pretty much in a worthless spot.

Archived