Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.5

[DE]Danielle

The compensation script for bad Lich/Sister rewards was completed yesterday on all platforms!  Full detailed post here.

Changes: 

• Made several armor placement adjustments for the Grendel Nian skin. 
  • Kuva will now always have its Item Label enabled in the in-game Market so that you can see how much you are buying if Kuva is included in a bundle.   
  • Re-organized unnamed Inventory items (Operator hairstyles for example) to display at the bottom of the list, since they cannot be interacted with. 
  • Updated the description of a set mod from the post-New War Bounties to from “Increase damage from Slam Attacks by +100%” to “100% Slam Attack Damage”. 

Optimizations: 

• Fixed a rare crash that would occur when using DirectX 12 and a corrupt texture was found in the cache. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed the Zato Facial Accessory not appearing when customizing the Operator.     
  • Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment doing astronomical amounts of damage that ripped through time and space, and would eventually cause him to stop doing damage altogether, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1300588-baruuks-over-damage
  • Fixed misleading prompt when attempting to swap an Exilus slot’s polarity: “Exilus slot must be unlocked before assigning a polarity to it.” 
    • Misleading due to the fact that you cannot swap an Exilus slot’s polarity. It will now correctly indicate this in the error prompt. 
  • Fixed several text case issues originating from the change in Hotfix 31.1.3
  • Our work continues to find and fix odd case issues. 
  • Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment: 
  • Resource icons on the ‘cancel build’ popup screen when canceling a building foundry item.
  • All Specter icons in the Codex. 
  • Fixed ‘test’ suffix appearing at the end of some text in the World State Window. 
  • Fixed script error related to the Star Days booth waypoint in Fortuna. 
  • Fixed the ‘g’ in ‘Strength’ getting cut off in the Arsenal stats UI. 
  • Fixed remaining issues caused object looping behaviors Grineer Sealab tileset.  
  • Fixed some ‘Limited Time’ items not appearing when searching ‘Limited Time’ in the in-game Market. 
  • Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Stomp Augment clone not working for Clients. 
  • Fixed the Narmer Banner (Long) Dojo Decoration resizing to a new default smaller size that couldn’t be scaled up. 
  • Fixed the ‘Limited Time’ icon background being too small causing UI clipping issues. 
  • Fixed updated Augment mod descriptions slipping through the cracks (to come at a later date!). 

When will the "double-stabbing" be fixed for hunting Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos? To clarify, you can Mercy your Lich/Sister twice while on their first health bar. This can lead to players to accidentally level up their Lich/Sister. Worse, it can make them level up by two levels unintentionally. This issue still persists since the Sisters of Parvos (July 2021), which mostly happens to cilents.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Stomp Augment clone not working for Clients. 
  •  

Please now fix the Akarius fx not working properly for clients. 

Why is it taking so long for this to get properly working?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  •  
  • Fixed updated Augment mod descriptions slipping through the cracks (to come at a later date!). 

Anybody have the full list so that I can get a sneak preview of the augments DE is changing / adjusting?

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment: 
  • All Specter icons in the Codex.

The unaffiliated category also has several stretched icons (E.g Kavat, kubrow ...)
Other codex bugs are also listed here:

Thanks for the Hotfix! 

Below is a prevalent bug that is still ongoing for Dojo's and should be addressed. 

On 2022-02-09 at 4:49 PM, Halo said:

Good afternoon all, I will be using this avenue to report a bug that has been ongoing for months now for Dojo rooms specifically with the spawn pad inside of it. 

With the new inclusion of said spawn pad, it is great for use and allows players to pick and choose where they spawn in a dojo. 

However, with this inclusion, since it has been released, back in November or even before that specific time period, rooms with the spawn pad do not hold dojo lighting's. 

Attached to this post will be a video in question as to how the bug operates. 

Upon entering the clan dojo, the lighting is set to default (when in reality, it is not, it has been colored). 

It should be the dark blue further in the video provided. This is achieved by ONLY placing down a polychrome in the dojo room. 

Upon completing the polychrome, and rushing it too (as it has now been going on for months), the colors appear to stay as intended. 

Upon leaving the dojo and going back into it, the lights revert back to default (this is not supposed to happen). On top of that, upon teleporting to other rooms occasionally keeps the room colors via teleporters within the clan dojo, but does not always stay. Also, walking outside of the room can instantly reset the colors for no apparent reason. 

There is no current fix for this except for staying in the dojo only after placing a polychrome, as rushing or waiting out the time limit does not force change the colors to any capacity. 

As someone who enjoys making my clan look great, I can only imagine how other clan dojo's might be experiencing such a bug and dislike the room where their spawn pad is. 

I honestly do hope this gets resolved eventually, as I can see that my inquiries in the forums have gone unnoticed as well as removed for apparently being reposted, which a lot of other players do regardless about other bug problems that don't get removed. 

Again, an example of the bug in progress is within the video, and still occurs to this day per this latest hotfix, which was 31.1.1. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DL6h4_fHpU&ab_channel=JohnRotolo

Wisp Coven Skin still appears to have lost the Left Thigh sash when viewing it in the market, that should be there like all of her other skins. 

Liches and Sisters are giving Viral status when they shouldn't, Merulina is preventing larvalings from spawning, and Merulina is creating an extremely broken UI issue where multiple different blast status processes are appearing in the player's buff/debuff list

3 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

Liches and Sisters are giving Viral status when they shouldn't,

Do you have a video of this?  We tried summoning up liches and only saw the damage types that we expected from them based on their element and weapon type

3 minutes ago, Archaeopelta said:

Has been reported that the Spore Ephemera is missing his spore texture when sprouting from the ground?? Just found this when changing things in the Arsenal, the spore is shown with a plain grey color now.

Yes, we have somebody working on this 👍

42 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

Liches and Sisters are giving Viral status when they shouldn't,

Tenet Envoy with Toxin progenitor bonus grants Viral damage to liches.

There is also the heavy amount of innate radiation weapons which can cause the viral procs to come from squadmates who have a radiation proc on them.

Are there more specific details you can give? Such as the progenitor frame, Weapon, Bonus %, Squad or Solo play, client or host, lich abilities etc.?

E:Yep, you confirmed it with it stating that it always happened in group play with innate radiation weapons. You are getting viral procs from your squadmates that have radiation procs. One suggestion is to carry spellbind and put it on all squad members. Or use another method of mitigating damage or avoiding radiation procs on you and your squadmates.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixes:

Damn, and I was just about to *cough* 'test' it... for science and stuff. Ah well 😄

wasted.gif

P.S: Not sure if intentional, but if you purchase say one item from a Lunar Renewal collection, you are then locked out from potentially purchasing the entire collection which that item came from. I purchased the hammer skin from the Shining collection and now the entire bundle is locked out for me. It doesn't seem to be the case for Luminous collection. Unsure about the Radiant collection as I bought the bundle.

"Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment doing astronomical amounts of damage that ripped through time and space, and would eventually cause him to stop doing damage altogether, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1300588-baruuks-over-damage"

Yea but don't fix void status doing astronomical amounts of self damage to us.p0BdaRb.jpg

26 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Please now fix the Akarius fx not working properly for clients. 

Why is it taking so long for this to get properly working?

Anybody have the full list so that I can get a sneak preview of the augments DE is changing / adjusting?

Are you referring to the ones they're going to update/buff that they mentioned on the last devstream?

26 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Do you have a video of this?  We tried summoning up liches and only saw the damage types that we expected from them based on their element and weapon type

Unfortunately, no, I do not. I experienced it between 1-3:30 AM PST (it is 1:37PM as of writing this) however. My Lich did it every time she was spawned in a mission (Progenator Yareli, Kuva Bramma, Magnetic Ephemera), and it also happened when the person I was partying with's Lich spawned (Unknown progenator and weapon, but they were a Radiation type lich). WHen I did the final encounter with 3 different players, all 4 liches inflicted viral.

For the Lich encounters, I was usually playing Gauss (if not, then Yareli), and the other player who was Lich farming with me was using Mesa or Wisp, and they confirmed that they were also getting viral stacks from both their lich and mine. The 3 players who I did the final showdown with, idk what they were running, but their liches also gave Viral. Other players have reported it too when I made the thread asking about it.

Also please don't forget to look into the bug(s) with Yareli that is making Larvalings fail to spawn consistently when on Merulina.

Archived