Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.6

[DE]Connor

Fixes: 

• Fixed a crash when loading into Plains of Eidolon and a squadmate leaves.
  • Fixed a script error when scanning an Oculyst in the Sealab Mobile Defense tileset.
  • Fixed loss of camera control in the War Within Quest if you entered Void Mode just as you were being devoured by something golden. 
  • Fixed weapons with Multishot (especially innate multishot like on shotguns or beam weapons) having a higher damage increase from Galvanized Aptitude/Shot per Status type as intended.
    • Essentially, the total damage bonus was being added to each individual projectile, resulting in damage numbers far beyond the intended amount.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if an ally Kuva Lich was present while returning to town.

Missed Change:
Re-capitalized active Warframe, Pet, and Weapon names, meaning anything that you renamed in full CAPS would be restored. We’re looking into why this has caused some text issues with pickups.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixed weapons with Multishot (especially innate multishot like on shotguns or beam weapons) having a higher damage increase from Galvanized Aptitude/Shot per Status type as intended.

Woah woah woah, wait a minute. Please clarify

35 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed a crash when loading into Plains of Eidolon and a squadmate leaves.
  • Fixed a script error when scanning an Oculyst in the Sealab Mobile Defense tileset.
  • Fixed loss of camera control in the War Within Quest if you entered Void Mode just as you were being devoured by something golden. 
  • Fixed weapons with Multishot (especially innate multishot like on shotguns or beam weapons) having a higher damage increase from Galvanized Aptitude/Shot per Status type as intended.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if an ally Kuva Lich was present while returning to town.

Missed Change:
Re-capitalized active Warframe, Pet, and Weapon names, meaning anything that you renamed in full CAPS would be restored. We’re looking into why this has caused some text issues with pickups.

Could player ragdolls be fixed so that only falling from K-drives, Liches, Sisters and dying to explosions or impact heavy weapons while on solo (no revive) can trigger them?

For instance, some enemies can apply the lifted status to players, which can make the player go through certain invisible walls and end up stuck with no way to get back. 

Here are some examples:

pve1.webp

pve2.webp

pve3.webp

Source thread with further info on the matter.

Appreciate the update, but @[DE]Connor, I'm agreed with @Damocles above.  We're going to need some significantly more specific information on exactly what you mean by:

Fixed weapons with Multishot (especially innate multishot like on shotguns or beam weapons) having a higher damage increase from Galvanized Aptitude/Shot per Status type as intended.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Fixes: 

Shotguns were good for once, now its back to explosive spam being unmatched and everything else being irrelevant.

What are the chances of you ever balancing so that aoe spam doesnt dominate the entire game even on priority targets like acolites?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Super damage is over. Back to testing though since these mods have so much potential for issues

1 hour ago, NobleSteve said:

Frost and Oberon desperately needs a rework. Why no love for the OG frames?

Absolutely agree about Frost. Frost is the second-worst frame in the entire game, right after Hydroid. Brozime did a really good video with suggestions for a Frost rework, and I wish DE would take a look at it and consider it.

But Oberon? I feel like he's in a really strong place. I'd definitely support some tweaks, like making Renewal a visible aura around Oberon, instead of this weird invisible fixed-place zone. But I don't think he's desperate for a rework. He's really solid. He gets a damage buff for himself and the entire group in the form of Smite Infusion, and it's Radiation which is a very strong element. He gets a constant regen for himself and the entire group in the form of Renewal, which also buffs armour and can outright prevent death with Phoenix Renewal. Those two abilities together means he provides incredible support, both for himself and others. Hallowed Ground isn't anything amazing, but it's a decent filler ability that provides CC and status immunity, and has niche uses for things like Eidolons. His ultimate, Reckoning, is the weakest part of his kit and I'd be happy to see any changes to that. Personally I just replace Reckoning with Roar to make him more of a power-house.

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania and nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. wisp "walking" sound not working

6. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

7. nikana zaw holster style is bug

8. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

9. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

10. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

12. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

13. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

8 minutes ago, technozorro said:

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania and nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-21-01-15.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Reveal hidden contents

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Reveal hidden contents

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Reveal hidden contents

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Reveal hidden contents

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. wisp "walking" sound not working

6. gauss feet are bug

Reveal hidden contents

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

7. nikana zaw holster style is bug

8. armors clipping through khora chest

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

9. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Reveal hidden contents

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

10. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Reveal hidden contents

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

12. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Reveal hidden contents

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

Reveal hidden contents

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

13. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Reveal hidden contents

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Reveal hidden contents

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Reveal hidden contents

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

As far as I know they have never changed the textures nor is it a scam to do so.

2 hours ago, Crevab said:

@FalxonPSN@DamoclesWhat should have been the total damage bonus was being added to each pellet. Much more damage than intended

Reminds me of how they once made status on shotguns divided by pellets, then multiplied by 3 arbitrarily. Every shotgun died that day (Tigris prime went from Gun to None), except exergis which had 3 pellets to begin with. Guns need a better buff than this. They should have just made arcanes consistent proccers, like on direct hit. Everyone uses the launcher's merciless arcane because its the only one that proccs reliably on kill.

Yareli becomes severely broken during Lich final encounter in Railjack - when using Merulina and encountering any Lich inside the final encounter force dismounts Yareli, with a chance she will become fully unable to attack, turn around, reload, swap to Operator, or use abilities in any capacity. The only thing she is able to do is move around, aim, and revive fallen teammates.

The force-dismount happened all 4 Liches, but the complete lock-out of any form of combat happened only during the 4th Lich fight immediately following the cutscene for encountering the 4th Lich, and the only way to fix the issue is to straight-up die. Falling off the map did NOT fix the issue.

Please look into fixing this because I would wager this is a pretty severe bug - if this were to happen in soloplay, it would severely screw over the player, and it also severely screws over other players in co-op since it makes Yareli completely unable to contribute to damage in any capacity what-so-ever.

6 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Please Bring this back, shotguns are so bad (especially old ones) that you're just making People stick to Meta Guns.

5 hours ago, SteveCutler said:

Absolutely agree about Frost. Frost is the second-worst frame in the entire game, right after Hydroid. Brozime did a really good video with suggestions for a Frost rework, and I wish DE would take a look at it and consider it.

But Oberon? I feel like he's in a really strong place. I'd definitely support some tweaks, like making Renewal a visible aura around Oberon, instead of this weird invisible fixed-place zone. But I don't think he's desperate for a rework. He's really solid. He gets a damage buff for himself and the entire group in the form of Smite Infusion, and it's Radiation which is a very strong element. He gets a constant regen for himself and the entire group in the form of Renewal, which also buffs armour and can outright prevent death with Phoenix Renewal. Those two abilities together means he provides incredible support, both for himself and others. Hallowed Ground isn't anything amazing, but it's a decent filler ability that provides CC and status immunity, and has niche uses for things like Eidolons. His ultimate, Reckoning, is the weakest part of his kit and I'd be happy to see any changes to that. Personally I just replace Reckoning with Roar to make him more of a power-house.

I think Yareli is easily the 2nd worst warframe after Hydroid because Frost is at least really good at defense and decent at armor shred with his CC being a nice bonus.

Oberon, aside from the visual and location change on Renewal, has a giant issue with how his ult's armor reduction works in Steel Path. Aside from that, he's a very solid frame. If Reckoning worked as intended in Steel Path and other armor modifier style missions, it wouldn't in any realm warrant a removal aside from personal enjoyment.

9 minutes ago, Levanthan said:

I think Yareli is easily the 2nd worst warframe after Hydroid because Frost is at least really good at defense and decent at armor shred with his CC being a nice bonus.

Oberon, aside from the visual and location change on Renewal, has a giant issue with how his ult's armor reduction works in Steel Path. Aside from that, he's a very solid frame. If Reckoning worked as intended in Steel Path and other armor modifier style missions, it wouldn't in any realm warrant a removal aside from personal enjoyment.

If you ask me giving Oberon 4 a Damage Reduce on Enemy (like Puncture effect i think) would make him really cool

Archived