Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.6

[DE]Connor

4 hours ago, spaceageGecko said:

As far as I know they have never changed the textures nor is it a scam to do so.

yes DE change the textures of some deluxe skins to look dirty and ugly, if you scroll down the post you can see more examples, and yes it is a scam because this change was made 6 to 8 months later after purchase

It was fun to dust off my phage and bring it out of retirement for a bit. Oh well. I get it, bugs should be fixed, but damn that was fun. 

You all should add weapon mount decorations for our orbiter where we can hang up our retired guns. 

Also, it would be cool if Kompressa worked with Mag's magnetize. 

Thank you for the hotfix DE!

Would it be possible to look at the following bugs?

• Certain Defection NPCs will remain stuck at their spawnpoints on the Grineer Galleon tileset and remain there. They seem to move into a corner and will continue to do so until they're killed by Infested units.
  • When putting the Titania Solstice Skin on Titania Prime, the Prime Details option with not be recolored with the new skin option, retaining Titania Prime's original colors.

uSbtxpA.png

• Not sure if I've seen this even addressed, but sigils on Warframes in the Navigation screen, in the Personal Orbiter room and on Warframe Articula will be interspersed throughout the entire warframe, instead of one in the back and one in the front at most. This seems to be the case with ALL sigils in the game. More recently equipped Sigils will not appear at all on the Navigation screen or on Warframe Articula
  • In a similar vein, certain armor pieces, emblems, and sigils will remain uncolored in the Navigation screen even if colored. This also applies to Warframe Emissive colors.
  • Nekros' Mortus Binds will adopt pieces of a back sigil onto some of the ribbons.
  • Enemy spawns in Grinner Skirmish Railjack missions will become slowed or halted, sometimes preventing mission progression.

18 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

• Fixed weapons with Multishot (especially innate multishot like on shotguns or beam weapons) having a higher damage increase from Galvanized Aptitude/Shot per Status type as intended.
    • Essentially, the total damage bonus was being added to each individual projectile, resulting in damage numbers far beyond the intended amount.

I was wondering about that. I had a Sister with no weaknesses just fall in like 3 Bubonico shots, lol. Confused me. For anyone saying Shotguns are dead... just shoot it like 2 more times, lol.

15 hours ago, Levanthan said:

I think Yareli is easily the 2nd worst warframe after Hydroid because Frost is at least really good at defense and decent at armor shred with his CC being a nice bonus.

Oberon, aside from the visual and location change on Renewal, has a giant issue with how his ult's armor reduction works in Steel Path. Aside from that, he's a very solid frame. If Reckoning worked as intended in Steel Path and other armor modifier style missions, it wouldn't in any realm warrant a removal aside from personal enjoyment.

I think Yareli isn't THAT bad, though with the sheer list of bugs she has that are still blatantly being ignored, she does pretty much deserve that spot. She's a lot of fun, and her kit is very functional even if it's overall pretty meager (though Surging Blades is apparently a big game changer) so I think she's at this point in time a very average frame. Glitches/bugs aside of course.

Yareli can actually semi-comfortably handle harder content even when underbuilt thanks to her kit, though I would say she could use some buffs to Merulina and some serious bug-fixing too.

Her deceptive energy max makes it easy to fall in the trap of not needing to care about efficiency on her, but she gobbles down energy like nobody's business. Maybe if Merulina inherently was able to convert trick score to energy, there'd be a good benefit to actually using Merulina outside of Critical Flow upkeep and inconsistent damage mitigation.

So, now that you have fixed the fun part of Galvanized Aptitude changes, can you actually fix it STILL being completely non-functional on most projectile weapons? And how about that Condition Overload bug? You know, the one that hurts players instead of being fun for them?

There's nothing more dubious than asking for fixes to old [read: abandoned] content but... are there any plans to improve Kuva Siphon/Flood missions? Particularly Grineer Shipyard tile sets? I know, I know- fixing it won't improve new player numbers or increase expenditures on cosmetics or platinum. But it would be a nice QoL fix.

Placing Siphons directly in the tile path between spawn-objective-extraction would be awfully charitable.

Maybe even excluding sentinel/companion kills in PoE Bounty missions as counting toward Capture Bonus conditions?

On 2022-02-21 at 11:59 PM, Zarko_MKD said:

Helo DE, can you add color palette to lotus ( Margulis ) for the eye option?.

THANKS.

If you mean the ability to change her eye color, you can. In the actual menu it's deceptive and won't show in most cases, but her eye color WILL actually change to what colors you select in her little popup. I'm not sure which color set her eye color is taken from, but my Lotus has red eyes since I use a black-and-red color palette for her, like the rest of my stuff currently.

I'm assuming energy or emissive in this case since I usually use silver for accents because I find gold ugly in most circumstances. The bug that needs fixing here is the fact that in most (all?) cases, her eye color does not seem to update what-so-ever in the customization menu even if it does actually apply in the end.

If that ISN'T what you mean, then... Maybe a bit more clarification?

Archived