Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

protea Technochron skin BUG

GDTMAME

• 2 months later...

I bought the skin because the visor was cool, now it seems ugly because they "patch it"

its not fair that they just edit crucial parts of an skin after many people made their purchase, if the skin was release this way on day one i wouldn't had purchased it

just make it optional, the same way as operator masks so everyone can be happy with the skin

2022/5/1 AM11点20分 , Jabo. 说:

I bought the skin because the visor was cool, now it seems ugly because they "patch it"

its not fair that they just edit crucial parts of an skin after many people made their purchase, if the skin was release this way on day one i wouldn't had purchased it

just make it optional, the same way as operator masks so everyone can be happy with the skin

If De is willing to add an adjustment function to enable the face armor to be turned on or off according to the switch, it may be satisfied. Therefore, people with skin do have another look under the face armor, and I like the open look, but not everyone likes it. Therefore, a switch should be added to show the skin according to needs, which is fair to all people

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2022/5/25 PM9点27分 , killerKronos23 说:

congrats on ruining protea's best skin.

11小时前 , Bluesense44 说:

congrats on ruining protea's best skin.

I just reported a bug. I don't have any right to modify the skin made by others. If it's not a bug, de will not modify it. I also like the skin of portea very much. I will always equip her helmet whether it's opened or not. The best solution is to add a switch to control the helmet, but it's ultimately up to de. and de also said that this change is a bug that will be repaired sooner or later. You think it's me I don't accept the idea of destroying the skin 

But I apologize for the trouble my behavior caused you

Archived