Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Choice End Date + The Future of Nightwave!

[DE]Zach

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

Please give us a way to earn the legendary Wolf Sledge. Pretty please? 😻

You already can tho, wolf beacons pop in the shop every once in a while  grab those, do a beacon share or two and enjoy the parts for your fancy glaive hammer

12 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Stay on top
Kill 20 enemies using a Necramech while hovering.

The Old Ways
Complete 1 mission with only a single pistol and a glaive equipped.

The Many Made Whole
Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.

Little worried how these three will work, and I definitely anticipating "The Old Ways" being VERY glitchy, but hopefully they won't be too difficult. At least killing enemies while hovering is WAY easier with a necramech than the ever-obnoxious "kill X enemies with headshots while aim gliding" riven challenge.

15 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Augmentation
Install an Augment Mod on your Warframe.

I understand that you use nightwave also as a way to show new players, or remind the old onese about some features of the game, but this one looks super odd

16 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Topping Off the Tank
Successfully defend an Excavator without allowing it to run out of power.

Sometimes dudes with batteries just do not spawn for 2-5 minutes, so this one could be really frustraiting

Medic
Revive a fellow Tenno or a Companion.

This one really not skill or even luck dependent - most likeley ppl will have to go to some hard mission and w8 until their companion will be downed

The Many Made Whole

Please, don't. There only 3 ways to get Riven Silver and not a single one is consistent enough. Just imagine that ppl will need not only to open 10 relics at least (if they are very, very lucky), but if they already got all the lich/sister weapons that they wanted, and have to relics, they will need to spend time to get at least 10 relics, and that's not all the negative factors, but keeping only that in mind, this one will require too much time to completeas

8 hours ago, EDM774 said:

You already can tho, wolf beacons pop in the shop every once in a while  grab those, do a beacon share or two and enjoy the parts for your fancy glaive hammer

Thanks, but no. There is an extremely high chance of Wolf dropping nothing. I have a better chance of playing Russian Roulette and winning. I would rather work hard to earn the hammer (can not equip glaive mods) than waste time and energy gambling away my hard earned Nightwave coins.

Wolf Beacon: 50 Creds.

Source Chance Expected Nearly Guaranteed
   Main Blueprint 3.95% 39 – 40 Kills 189 ± 57 Kills
 Handle 13.55%
 Head 13.55%
 Motor 3.95%

12 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Please give us a way to earn the legendary Wolf Sledge. Pretty please? 😻

you can buy wolf beacons in the NW store...and farm the sledge

What is surprising is we haven't seen Efficient beams come back to the store

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Efficient_Beams

at any point so far... hopefully this get addressed and i,m sure there are other mods like this

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

There are brand new rewards outlined in the OP. Every Nightwave season and intermission has offered new exclusives. Nora's Mix: Vol. 1 is no exception.

few skins a mod that does something a primed mods does better and a single mod that at least sounds interesting can hardly called rewards let us be honest and reasonable there. they copy and paste the other 25 rewards everytime except they rename the credits and switch grace with energize

23 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

How do you even get these? All I've gotten them from is Kuva mods where they're trash and you get only one and rarely railjack where you also only get one as a troll reward instead of a Sevagoth part, haha.

You get it from requiems too

this reads like nightwave is another failed feature like lunaro or pvp
nightwave has already been anemic since it's inception from the constant intermissions and 6+ month long series, and now we get ANOTHER intermission after "noras choice" (which was just another intermission)
we haven't had a real nightwave update in over a year and it looks like the trend will continue, lol

you dont need to tie some dumb story with new investigate/invade mechanics into every series
you just need a pool of maybe 15 items and a few arcanes/umbral forma, then fill the empty slots with credits
update every 4 months, each season has a different visual theme
only reason I even did some of the series is because some of the last tiers had cool items like the infested operator suit and shoulderpad

On 2022-02-23 at 5:09 PM, [DE]Zach said:

A Firm Shake
Shake the hand of a fellow Tenno using the Handshake Emote. Equip the emote in your Gear Wheel found in your Arsenal.

No. I thought we acknowledged this a while ago with some other task that had to be reworked to not require multiple players to do things?

Unless this works with the Wukong clone handshake in which case, that's acceptable and mildly amusing.

On 2022-02-23 at 5:09 PM, [DE]Zach said:

Topping Off the Tank
Successfully defend an Excavator without allowing it to run out of power.

Can we ensure that Power Cell Carriers actually spawn promptly and reliably in solo to make this not aggravatingly RNG based for us lone Tenno? Especially considering this is just a daily task.

Other than that, I'm okay with these. Build an item / sell an item are still more convenient than plugging in a random Forma just because Nora said so, at least.

Archived