Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.7

[DE]Danielle

Echoes of War: Banshee & Mirage Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.1.7

Changes: 

• Added ability to preview the Lunar Renewal Theme and Background.
    • This was player feedback since the Market bundles do not show the theme/background in full. Now you can go to Options > Interface > Customize UI Theme > Select Lunar Renewal Theme/Background to preview before purchasing the bundle. 
  • Set maximum purchase quantity in the in-game Market to 9,999,999. 
    • You will only ever see this limit if you have the requirements to purchase whatever you are buying 10 million times. You big spender you. 

Optimizations: 

• Made systemic micro-optimization to load times and improved frame-rate while streaming on Xbox or on PC when using DirectX12.
  • Continued to add diagnostics to try to isolate random DirectX 12 crashes.

Fixes: 

• Fixed an issue where innate damage bonus of Kuva weapons did not apply to the bonus damage from Galvanized Aptitude. 
  • Fixed a Sister of Parvos candidate not showing what weapon is offered if the Treasurer is also alive. 
  • Fixed text issues with pickups that originated from the capitalization changes, as mentioned in hotfix 31.1.6
    • Pickup notifications in HUD will now be capitalized for things that do not have custom formatting applied, such as the messages used for who killed who in Conclave. 
  • Fixed some mixed case text issues in the end of mission progression box. 
  • Fixed Spore Ephemera appearing like gray mush - restored it to its original nastiness we all know and love but also improved it. 
    • giphy-downsized-large.gif
  • Fixed issue where Epic Store Platinum bundles would no longer show coupons applied and did not apply discounts to purchases of the same. 
    • This also fixes a related issue where the pricing was not accounting for coupon discount and was charging full price while also consuming coupon. The coupon discount will now appear on hover. If you were affected by this issue please create a ticket at support.warframe.com
  • Fixed the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod not mutating Rifle ammo at the described rate. 
    • For example, at Rank 0 you should receive 1 Sniper ammo per Rifle pickup and it was giving 0. 
  • Fixed the following issues with the Protovyre Armor Set: 
    • Fixed completing the Protovyre Sentient killing challenge not awarding players with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece. 
      • This was caused by exiting Railjack from the menu, which would fail to deliver Protovyre inbox message if challenge was completed.
      • For those affected, we will be running a script that will deliver the inbox message with the evolved Protovyre Chest piece. We will update this thread once we have started and finished the script.   Edit: The script has been run! 
    • Fixed Requiem Relics dropped from Thralls or Hounds not counting towards the Protovyre Syandana challenge progression.
  • Fixed Sister of Pavos Hounds becoming permanent allies (and blocking progression) if affected by abilities like Nyx’s Mind Control or Revenant’s Enthrall. 
  • Fixed Amp appearing in town hubs on a post-New War character. 
  • Fixed clipping issues with the Nidus Kuvael Scrounger helmet open/closed states.
  • Fixed Nidus Kuvael Scrounger helmet’s fleshy meat pieces not hiding properly in its closed non-mutated state. 
  • Fixed turrets not taking damage from bullets in Wyrmius, as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1229467-wyrmius-cant-kill-the-turret/
  • Fixed Wyrmius turret projectiles firing from the wrong position.
  • Fixed more icons appearing stretched after the great icon “squarification” treatment:
    • Vallis Beast and Bird Emblem 
  • Fixed incorrect lighting in some cases when ‘Shadow Quality’ is set to ‘Low’.
  • Fixed ‘CORRUPTED’ prefix appearing in all caps in corrupted enemies name UI.  
  • Fixed possible map hole near power structures in the Corpus Gas City tileset. 
  • Fixed some punctuation issues in the Lotus’ transmission and Vox Solaris quest. 
  • Fixed the Vitrica’s sound FX building up when turning many enemies to glass at the same time.

Thanks for the hotfix! 

Prevalent Bugs still not addressed: 

On 2022-02-09 at 4:49 PM, Halo said:

Good afternoon all, I will be using this avenue to report a bug that has been ongoing for months now for Dojo rooms specifically with the spawn pad inside of it. 

With the new inclusion of said spawn pad, it is great for use and allows players to pick and choose where they spawn in a dojo. 

However, with this inclusion, since it has been released, back in November or even before that specific time period, rooms with the spawn pad do not hold dojo lighting's. 

Attached to this post will be a video in question as to how the bug operates. 

Upon entering the clan dojo, the lighting is set to default (when in reality, it is not, it has been colored). 

It should be the dark blue further in the video provided. This is achieved by ONLY placing down a polychrome in the dojo room. 

Upon completing the polychrome, and rushing it too (as it has now been going on for months), the colors appear to stay as intended. 

Upon leaving the dojo and going back into it, the lights revert back to default (this is not supposed to happen). On top of that, upon teleporting to other rooms occasionally keeps the room colors via teleporters within the clan dojo, but does not always stay. Also, walking outside of the room can instantly reset the colors for no apparent reason. 

There is no current fix for this except for staying in the dojo only after placing a polychrome, as rushing or waiting out the time limit does not force change the colors to any capacity. 

As someone who enjoys making my clan look great, I can only imagine how other clan dojo's might be experiencing such a bug and dislike the room where their spawn pad is. 

I honestly do hope this gets resolved eventually, as I can see that my inquiries in the forums have gone unnoticed as well as removed for apparently being reposted, which a lot of other players do regardless about other bug problems that don't get removed. 

Again, an example of the bug in progress is within the video, and still occurs to this day per this latest hotfix, which was 31.1.1. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DL6h4_fHpU&ab_channel=JohnRotolo

Controller Snapping Magnetism not working on second emissive / energy colors again, and has been going on for months. 

I just relogged in to get the update/hot fix and I haven't gotten anything in my inbox. I did 95/95 kills for all of the protovyre equipment to upgrade (not just the chest piece) and this hotfix hasn't seemed to fix the fact that it's not appearing in the inbox.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Seeing stuff like this fixed brings me hope that one day of the Vaykor Sydon will be fixed and perhaps... just maybe.... being able to put weapons using the staff holster set right side up once again instead of upside down so the flags drag the ground.

3 minutes ago, nkarchaic said:

I just relogged in to get the update/hot fix and I haven't gotten anything in my inbox. I did 95/95 kills for all of the protovyre equipment to upgrade (not just the chest piece) and this hotfix hasn't seemed to fix the fact that it's not appearing in the inbox.

We have to run a script as indicated in the notes - we'll update here once we have done so. 

A Bunch of bugs that still needs fixing that I was hoping to get fixed in a hotfix like this are included in the linked comments, along with complete reproduction steps and videos are provided showcasing that these bugs are common enough for me to run into. 

The list:

Primed ammo stock is unlinkable and un-readable by api (warframe arsenal extension). Please also future-proof this system for any future mod offerings from baro.

Akarius explosion fx still causing issues if you are client.

Cannot throw sac with alt-fire if you have a glaive and not secondary.

Excavator UI breaks if you are client and host starts an excavation during load

Excavator collision hitbox is messed up

Cannot re-summon necramech if it doesn't fully summon under certain conditions if you in a railjack mission as client.

Arcane revives do not apply in archwing according to their description. 

An update on if these bugs have been noticed by DE would be greatly appreciated. 

Another one that might pop up very soon is the Fomorian Sabotage streamlining system doesn't appear to be working? (it is at 107% on pc according to the api right now)

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod not mutating Rifle ammo at the described rate. 

• For example, at Rank 0 you should receive 1 Sniper ammo per Rifle pickup and it was giving 0. 

This behavior of giving 0 at rank 0 happened with all Ammo Mutation mods whenever any Ammo Drop was supposed to give 1 mutated ammo when picking it up with a Mod at rank 0.

If the team hasn't checked the potential combinations with the rest of the Ammo Mutation mods, then I suggest checking those out.

Appreciate the fixes though, keep them coming.

3 minutes ago, DeeDeetheSpy said:

Seeing stuff like this fixed brings me hope that one day of the Vaykor Sydon will be fixed

Is it still broken? If so, how?

This is the patch note indicating that DE has noticed this was an issue and attempted to fix it.

Hotfix 31.0.7 (2022-01-07)

• Fixed Vaykor Sydon's Radial Blind special attack not functioning.
    • Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

This behavior of giving 0 at rank 0 happened with all Ammo Mutation mods whenever any Ammo Drop was supposed to give 1 mutated ammo when picking it up with a Mod at rank 0.

If the team hasn't checked the potential combinations with the rest of the Ammo Mutation mods, then I suggest checking those out.

Appreciate the fixes though, keep them coming.

Yup! This was noted when we were fixing this - since it would touch every place that can give an ammo conversion upgrade its a 'nice to have fix' when we have a moment to spare outside of the next big Angels of Zariman update. 

• Fixed the Sniper Ammo Mutation mod not mutating Rifle ammo at the described rate. 

Positively excited, cause this one was one of the oldest bugs i remembered seeing.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yup! This was noted when we were fixing this - since it would touch every place that can give an ammo conversion upgrade its a 'nice to have fix' when we have a moment to spare outside of the next big Angels of Zariman update. 

Nice 👍

Definitely looking forward to both Angels of Zariman and the upcoming fixes.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Set maximum purchase quantity in the in-game Market to 9,999,999. 

• You will only ever see this limit if you have the requirements to purchase whatever you are buying 10 million times. You big spender you. 

what was it at before?

14 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Improved how? It looks like the red imprint on the ground is bigger, otherwise looks about the same.

No scale down on meshes, just grow and erode, increased the scale variation and spread, reduced frequency, cleaned up materials, and slightly increased the caustic radius :) 

Archived