Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomly losing squads in Public search

(XBOX)AgentMaryland93

I'm not sure about other consoles/platforms, but on Xbox One (original is what I play on, if it's of any significance) on the odd occasion when I search for a group (for say, Relic cracking) it will take an oddly long time to connect me and then it will just drop out everyone else while I'm still in transition to the mission. 

Even stranger is that every time this has happened to me, the mission has been completely void of enemies, forcing me to quit because that means I can't complete the mission (as the missions this has happened on have required me to kill enemies to complete.)

Has anyone else experienced this? It didn't start until the most recent update dropped with Star Days.

This is what I mean

14 hours ago, (XBOX)AgentMaryland93 said:

I'm not sure about other consoles/platforms, but on Xbox One (original is what I play on, if it's of any significance) on the odd occasion when I search for a group (for say, Relic cracking) it will take an oddly long time to connect me and then it will just drop out everyone else while I'm still in transition to the mission. 

Even stranger is that every time this has happened to me, the mission has been completely void of enemies, forcing me to quit because that means I can't complete the mission (as the missions this has happened on have required me to kill enemies to complete.)

Has anyone else experienced this? It didn't start until the most recent update dropped with Star Days.

This is what I mean

Yeah It's happening on PlayStation too. Personally i think its a ps5 v ps4 thing in regards to loading speed. Maybe similar on xbox. Im ps4 by the way. Also its random so It's difficult to provide evidence.

On 2022-02-24 at 10:22 AM, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Yeah It's happening on PlayStation too. Personally i think its a ps5 v ps4 thing in regards to loading speed. Maybe similar on xbox. Im ps4 by the way. Also its random so It's difficult to provide evidence.

Yeah I happened to think about recording myself running around and looking super confused that it was telling me to extract and yet it was telling me I had 0/65 enemies killed and not a soul around.

• 1 month later...

This is still happening to me till this day, id say its my connection, but i got optic fiber and I've never had connectivity issues this bad since the last update, just today this happened 6 consecutive time while trying to lvl up on hydron, hope it gets fixed soon.

• 1 month later...

Its definitely still happening too, though I'm thinking that the bug isn't triggered by the person joining. If I'm right though, its more likely from the person or squad already on site leaving as you are loading up. Thus you load into an empty mission while others are leaving it. And its not just fissure missions, it can happen to any mission that can be done with public matchmaking. I mean, it doesn't happen on missions where there are no squads present after all. It could also happen because of host migration during mission loading as well, but I'm doubting that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived