Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't join or invite friends to a party lobby since the Deimos update.

RafaelCouto

My account just glitched and can't connect to any lobby of other players in the game, I've tried to enter my account on other pcs to test and it never worked! I asked a friend to log into my account to test and make sure that the problem is not with my internet and he also couldn't enter private or invite lobbies. Apparently, my account just crashed and that's why I'm almost two years without playing, believing that this would resolve itself in time, and guess what? It didn't work, my account is still bugged!

Any grammar mistakes, blame Google Translate.

• 2 weeks later...

You didnt mention that you have sent a support ticket to DE customer service. Have you done that? They are very quick to help. I told them I was stuck in a mission because I have old account, they resolve it very quickly. You couldn't join other lobby for 2 years that is a big deal.

Just in case you dont know, there is a button beside your icon on top left. choose "global" instead of "offline". If it doesnt work, try make a new account and see if that works.

Having the same issue.  I have ruled out all possibilities than a syntax bug in the game's end of things.  I have ruled out the GPU problem i have ruled out the client side internet connection since i was readily able to stream to twitch earlier today.  FIX THIS BUG!!!  Seems to be whenever you switch to private play for a mission or two then switch back to open play, the games give a sorry excuse like 350+ ping, and I know this is a BS excuse because i can dock at stations where there are active players running around and they are fully loaded in on my screen, running around doing whatever they do.  This has been a bug for the last two years since i started playing i really wish you guys would get it figured out.

• 2 weeks later...

yup have the same bug, can't join lobbies (randoms) nor friends, and this is my first instance of this bug as i hadnt before. will be sending a support ticket see if anything can be done otherwise i have to wait till another hotfix is instigated.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived