Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of a player base

(NSW)JwayneAdams

Le 25/02/2022 à 14:48, (NSW)JwayneAdams a dit :

Millions of people in the world have a switch half are playing warframe, so why does the game feel dead half the time, like I can't get anyone to play with to form a squad, most missions are dead while on pc i see are very active

Yes true 😭

On 2022-02-25 at 7:48 PM, (NSW)JwayneAdams said:

Millions of people in the world have a switch half are playing warframe, so why does the game feel dead half the time, like I can't get anyone to play with to form a squad, most missions are dead while on pc i see are very active

I don't know exactly how it feels, but i noticed that the featured dojo contest has many gaps, usually it's 3 winners per tier in each platform, but in some cases, on certain tiers and in certain platforms you have 1 or 2 entries as if there isn't anyone there to fill the gap.

Imagine 2 ghost clans participate, isn't there a 3rd ghost clan on switch? like none at all? I'm fine either way (i do not want participation to fufill interests of players outside the clan that is participating), i just don't know why wouldn't clans and players use the opportunity to receive free resources to super charge the research % and potentially boost the recruitment to the clan to make it grow, gives the idea that the switch is barren.

I mean there isn't much you can do other than being in the right region, languange and timezone.

On 2022-02-25 at 8:48 PM, (NSW)JwayneAdams said:

Millions of people in the world have a switch

Wait 17c.png

Where i live a Switch is about the same price as a cheaper PC or laptop (or the newest overhyped overpriced console that's pretty much the same as the last one, but slightly different), i really doubt millions of people think that's worth it unless the prices are different elsewhere.

Even if there's a chart about this that says this, the statistics could be rigged in some way for market manipulation purposes.

As for the matchmaking, i noticed it greatly depends on your internet connection.

Whenever my wifi gets slower, it could take sometimes about ten times slower than usual to find a match.

PC matchmaking is spread between a few popular nodes and very often even those aren't populated.

My guess is, the general difference between the number of players and/or the difference between the connection types you're using (maybe cable net, different modem or just the distance between the two devices)or maybe Switch players play different missions because they started at a later date, so the players are spread between these missions in a different ratio.

This is only my theory and i was too lazy to look up if it's actually the case, but i think the matchmaker also tries to look for people closest to your location before widening the matchmaking pool. (or at least that's what happens to me most of the time)

And yeah, you might be using different platforms during different timezones.

Archived