The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Meaning Of Life

pariahlord

If you're looking for a serious answer, though:

How you cope will be different for all people. Depending on the situation, there'll be ways a person copes, though sometimes people fall back on a simple habit just to keep themselves sane.

I think about the future. I think of what I'm doing now, and what I want to do in the future.

I think of my family, who I had to leave behind to pursue my studies.

But if all else fails... Just take a deep breath.

It's not magic, and it won't cure you of all your woes, but it'll be a start. Learn to give thanks to what you already have, and appreciate that there are some things in life that we enjoy that others do not.

Unless you're this guy:

oscargrouch.jpg

The only thing that keeps me going is making other people happy. Bad experiences lead to a lesser value of ones self over time. So to boost that value of myself I keep others lives happy as much as I can, as for this game I try to help people out as much as possible.

MUST NOT ...USE...PRATICUAL JOKE...MUST NOT....HURT OTHER FEELING...

MUST NOT....MUST NOY....

MUST NOT...

MUST N...

MUST...

.MUST

gay-seal-gif.gif

im soz, i can't help it :D

Edited by Doforcash

MUST NOT ...USE...PRATICUAL JOKE...MUST NOT....HURT OTHER FEELING...

MUST NOT....MUST NOY....

MUST NOT...

MUST N...

MUST...

.MUST

gay-seal-gif.gif

im soz, i can't help it :D

Sorry but you are incorrect, I have a girlfriend and am very very far from being &*$$sexual, just had a relatively crappy life for a few years. Also, I am in no way offended by that :P, it has been assumed allot of me «»_«»

Edited by LordDarkwing

Sorry but you are incorrect, I have a girlfriend and am very very far from being &*$$sexual, just had a relatively crappy life for a few years. Also, I am in no way offended by that :P, it has been assumed allot of me «»_«»

Funny how happiness is considered #$$ now days. I guess were all jaded from the internet.....

Edited by alphex