The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE could add more tenet weapons

(PSN)SlyFox5679

me and my buddy were talking about this that we were hoping for some other weapons like the amprex, convectrix, lanka, battacor, cestras ect these would've been aswesome to get but it would probably delute the hell out of the pool of weapons but if anyone has ideas for how DE could add these in that would be great.

Tenet Lanka

Tenet Convectrix

Tenet Amprex

Tenet Lenz

Tenet Battacor

Tenet Dera

Tenet Arca Scisco

Tenet Dual Cestras 

Tenet Serro

Tenet falcor

Tenet Ferrox

Tenet Kreska

1 minute ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

hopefully since the wait for the next big update is still a few months off 

Wouldnt get too keen on that front. Took them some time to get the second batch of Kuva weapons.

It would be nice to hope, but i'd say chances are low.

I'd rather see DE avoid adding further powercreep since the ability to get tenet/kuva weapons to rank 40 on top of having an innate damage bonus makes practically anything else (normal, prime, vandal, wraith, etc) make everything else obsolete, turning kuva/tenet weapons into just that: more unneeded powercreep.

The 5 forma requirement to reach rank 40 is definitely just a way to increase forma sales and reduce the endless forma stocks of players who either grind relics all time or powerfarm plague star since most weapons can do just fine with 3 or 4 formas at rank 30, but polarities on top of increased mod cap makes them able to fit any build with just 2 or 3 forma.

Either way, they'll most likely add some more later down the road. The RNG nature keeps people playing for longer than they would without it, formas are being used, and people leave the weapons after leveling them up 6 times instead of between 1 to 4 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9 minutes ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

hopefully since the wait for the next big update is still a few months off 

i wouldn't be so hopeful, DE already stated that 2022 will be all about TNW and what happened in the war with quests and events about it.

i don't think there will be time to put on new Tenet weapons...

If what happened with Kuva weapons is the "rule", we will see new tenet weapons when the Infested lich systems comes arround.

if it comes arround. 

31 minutes ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

me and my buddy were talking about this that we were hoping for some other weapons like the amprex, convectrix, lanka, battacor, cestras ect these would've been aswesome to get but it would probably delute the hell out of the pool of weapons but if anyone has ideas for how DE could add these in that would be great.

Tenet Lanka

Tenet Convectrix

Tenet Amprex

Tenet Lenz

Tenet Battacor

Tenet Dera

Tenet Arca Scisco

Tenet Dual Cestras 

Tenet Serro

Tenet Calcor

Tenet Ferrox

Tenet Kreska

Calcor? Even veteran friend of mine just let out a big. What? But he agrees with wanting to see Tenet versions of: Convectrix, Lanka, Dera, Arca Scisco, Dual Cestras, Serro and Kreska. He is bit on the boundary about Amprex, Ferrox and Battacor. Amprex and Ferrox would be OP as heck if they got tenet versions and Battacor is bit of an EH. Depends on whether people working for Parvos would be willing to make such a version of the weapon and would Parvos agree making such a thing. We don't really know his stance on Sentients.

I don't mind more weapons but honestly, I'd rather have a way to convert my 'old versions' into the new power creep versions, same goes for warframes, especially after spending time adding forma and then re-levelling etc (I'm not looking forward to khora prime and venari prime, I put 14 forma into the non prime...)

And before people say it... it's not about the time or forma (although I wouldn't say no to a refund on them), its about how repetitive it's become after doing 300+ weapons where most of them basically became mr fodder.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Tenet Calcor

Ah yes let me just whip my trusty Tenet Calcor, which is short for calculator. 

Jokes aside, I think having some new tenet weapons in addition to variants would be nice. I knew you probably mean Falcor instead of Calcor. And I am hoping we hear about some new Tenet weapons in the upcoming Devstream, especially tenet melees so that all my voidstorm farming wasn't for nothing.

12 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

And before people say it... it's not about the time or forma (although I wouldn't say no to a refund on them), its about how repetitive it's become after doing 300+ weapons where most of them basically became mr fodder.

It may not be about time and forma for us, but it is about time and forma for DE.

Having people staying for more and more time in game brings them money.

Having several things that need forma is an incentive in buying forma packs, that brings money too. 

28 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

Calcor? Even veteran friend of mine just let out a big. What? But he agrees with wanting to see Tenet versions of: Convectrix, Lanka, Dera, Arca Scisco, Dual Cestras, Serro and Kreska. He is bit on the boundary about Amprex, Ferrox and Battacor. Amprex and Ferrox would be OP as heck if they got tenet versions and Battacor is bit of an EH. Depends on whether people working for Parvos would be willing to make such a version of the weapon and would Parvos agree making such a thing. We don't really know his stance on Sentients.

calcor....damn these fat fingers ! FALCOR !

battacor i used to use when orb valis was released and used it fighting prophet taker.

we have some OP weapons with kuva bramma, kuva zarr, tenet plasmor 

i do like using shotguns and AR's more then big explosive weapons though lol

1 hour ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

It may not be about time and forma for us, but it is about time and forma for DE.

Having people staying for more and more time in game brings them money.

Having several things that need forma is an incentive in buying forma packs, that brings money too. 

There comes a point when it becomes 'too repetitive' though and even with the recent changes to forma for warframes I'm not sure it's gone far enough. 

I'm not against DE making money, and forma/boosters is clearly one of the main sources, but with the amount of weapons we have now maybe it's time for a rework/rethink on how things work.  And lets be honest, most of us just pick the most effective way and quickest way(s) to level the weapons these days, rather than it being a 'passive' thing just playing the game.... which in turn makes the process even more repetitive. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Tenet Lanka

Tenet Convectrix

Tenet Amprex

Tenet Lenz

Tenet Dera

Tenet Arca Scisco

Tenet Dual Cestras 

Tenet Serro

Tenet falcor

Tenet Ferrox

Tenet Kreska

You forgot Tenet Staticor. :3

Theres are more likely of happening. I remember them teasing the Lenz would get a new Variant with the Sisters update but it never came.

The ones i wish for the most would be Tenet Ferrox and Tenet Staticor. <3

2 hours ago, (PSN)SlyFox5679 said:

Tenet Battacor

Very unlikely to be made, this is an Amalgam weapon made by Nef's Scientists in Orb Vallis, i doubt Parvos would know of this weapon or even agree to accept things made from Sentient remains.

38 minutes ago, Divinehero said:

all i want is tenet exergis and i'd be happy

Yes please. <3

You forgot the the only Tenet weapons I wanted the Ohma and Staticor.

10 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Shamefully, no. We got the Tetra instead.

Tenet Tetra might be my favorite Tenet weapon. It's my new go to primary on Mag, 4.3 punch through + Kinetic Ricochet in a magnetize bubble. It's kind of insane actually. 

One Tenet Exergis, Tenet Ferrox (with improved altfire), and Tenet Sonicor, please.  If the corpus attorneys can put in the proper paperwork necessary, Tenet Battacor and Ocucor would make me happy too.  And hell, why not? Throw in a Tenet Plinx too.

Anyway, even one or two of those would actually get me motivated to play the sisters.

3 hours ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

They will most probably add new Tenet weapons along the way, hell...they added new Kuva weapons.. 

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

I just hope they add weapons to the category that actually need a buff. Something like the Sonicor or the Dera. Sure, the Ferrox would be cool, but it's not like it or the Lenz really need any help.

Archived