Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe 2022 Survey Results

[DE]Dudley

1 minute ago, Rigtis said:

Personally, I never joined a raid (mostly because they were too buggy to be fun and very open to trolling). I am not sure if they should come back at this time. I mean, they needed some organization and if 4 people can miraculously organize to take down a simple Eidolon (without being toxic), I don't know what to think when that same people begin running raids... I smell a huge mess there. If they arrive, I hope everyone has a good clan or friends to play with, otherwise it will be hell if you try a pub, just like most Eidolon hunts I have participated in.

I just agree with you! 😄

Pubs are ok for open relics I guess, the only upside is that they sometimes take vaulted relics with them. Else, you have to wait for them at the exit anyway...

5 minutes ago, --Q--BlackMaster said:

Beginner experience:
CC all the time and let the instructor handle the raid with the pace the people could play.

This sounds boring as hell, ngl. One of the big issues in warframe is being able to remove enemies too quickly and CC everything (not even kill everything in order to prevent enemies from respawing) just exacerbates the issue. 

In the end, enemies might as well not even be there.

8 minutes ago, --Q--BlackMaster said:

Expert experience:

Find new meta to complete each stage faster. 

Note:
Team communication was also of upmost importance, since new strats were found by different players and shared across the expert runners. Most of the time you run with your friends or a dedicated community and did not have to explain much, only perhaps small strat changes for optimization

Yeah, or even exploit bugs in order to trivialize parts, like using external communications to tell half tje squad to alt+f4 to make one of LoR's puzzles (standing on plates before hijack mission started) and then asking them to restart warframe and reconnect to the lobby after skipping the part where coordination was the most needed.

Pinnacle of gameplay design.

11 minutes ago, --Q--BlackMaster said:

I hope this will give some idea how raids were and why they should come back.

With the current state of powercreep, I wouldn't be surprised if new trials revolved around Orphix stuff and we had to play Railjack, Archwing, Operator/Drifter and Necramech most of the time. 

It's either that or, as pointed in another message above, we end up with damage reduction: the game in order tl challenge players.

6 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Be careful with your french, because someone might be offended even if its censored and give you a Warning Point.

lmfao

The survey and charts have the same issues as the past ones tho, is like the signature from those users: Vague questions with vague answers and charts difficult to read.

3 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

With the current state of powercreep, I wouldn't be surprised if new trials revolved around Orphix stuff and we had to play Railjack, Archwing, Operator/Drifter and Necramech most of the time. 

Please don't jinx it.... 🤣
Guess why I specifically asked to bring back the old raids... 😄

hace 13 minutos, --Q--BlackMaster dijo:

I just agree with you! 😄

Pubs are ok for open relics I guess, the only upside is that they sometimes take vaulted relics with them. Else, you have to wait for them at the exit anyway...

Exactamundo. In my experience, pubs are mostly ok for: cracking random relics (including requiems), farming primes, leveling stuff, rushing sorties, some arbis (if I can defend their asses) and common grind (like kuva or murmurs for instance) . For everything else, a pre-made squad is highly recommended to avoid any frustration.

rushing sorties, some arbis (if I can defend their asses) and common grind (like kuva for instance)

Mhh....
Any Sortie stage? -> please no... 🤣
Last stage sortie if it is not a spy mission to get possibly a better reward? -> yes

Don't get me started on arbis... -> YaReLi 🤮

13 minutes ago, --Q--BlackMaster said:

Please don't jinx it.... 🤣
Guess why I specifically asked to bring back the old raids... 😄

Old raids were trivialized hard already with the power we had back in their days and proof of it is how the time needed to complete one could go from 1.5-2 hours down to less than 20 minutes (based on your previous post)

Now we have more warframes, more augments, more weapons, more mods, shield gating, arcanes for ranged weapons, primed mods, galvanized mods, umbral mods, riven mods are a common thing, imvigorations, different mod sets, etc. So a rebalance would be the minimal requirement for the old trials to feel like actual raids.

TLDR: powercreep on top of their own issues are why i'd rather see new trials over the return of the old ones. If DE made a balance overhaul to reign dowm player power, i'd gladly take a slightly reworked version of the old ones.

2 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Now we have more warframes, more augments, more weapons, more mods, shield gating, arcanes for ranged weapons, primed mods, galvanized mods, umbral mods, riven mods are a common thing, different mod sets, etc. So a rebalance would be the minimal requirement for the old trials to feel like actual raids.

TLDR: powercreep on top of their own issues are why i'd rather see new trials over the return of the old ones. If DE made a balance overhaul to reign dowm player power, i'd gladly take a slightly reworked version of the old ones.

I absolutely would love to see new raids, but I think they will try to push it to Railjack mission, as you mentioned previously, since most people, in my experience, avoid it.

Justo ahora, --Q--BlackMaster dijo:

Mhh....
Any Sortie stage? -> please no... 🤣
Last stage sortie if it is not a spy mission to get possibly a better reward? -> yes

Obviously, Spies are out of the list, not only for sortie, that's an universal rule. What I meant when I said "rushing sorties" was for instance an extermination, rescue (thanks Liset) and those emetic defense tilesets.

hace 1 minuto, --Q--BlackMaster dijo:

Don't get me started on arbis... -> YaReLi 🤮

Yeah, that's why I said "some". After seeing that many people dying on every arbi I joined, I spent 3 days making & testing a Safeguard Nezha build to keep them alive. It works most of the time, but sadly it doesn't stop some people's suicidal behavior like running to kiss a nullifier or jumping off cliffs...

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah, that's why I said "some". After seeing that many people dying on every arbi I joined, I spent 3 days making & testing a Safeguard Nezha build to keep them alive. It works most of the time, but sadly it doesn't stop some people's suicidal behavior like running to kiss a nullifier or jumping off cliffs...

Limbo 0 mods godmode XD
Wanna run sorties? Wanna see how fast y are. Pm me ingame

hace 6 minutos, --Q--BlackMaster dijo:

I absolutely would love to see new raids, but I think they will try to push it to Railjack mission, as you mentioned previously, since most people, in my experience, avoid it.

If you watch closely, they have been taking some stuff from the core game and forcing it into the railjack just like if they were forcing it down our throats. I wouldn't be surprised if trials take the same route.

4 minutes ago, --Q--BlackMaster said:

Tbf, a railjack focused version of Jordas Veredict could be a nice start and a simple way to push people towards improving railjacks.

LoR and anything revolving around warframes is bound to suffer from either being too easy (CC all and let someone else handle the puzzle approach) or having arbitrary damage reductions, perhaps even enemies immune to powers just because otherwise they can't do anything to spice up the mission, so i can see how DE could try more of an Orphix related trial instead.

3 hours ago, Xojira said:

Deluxe =/= Tennogen
The problem is DE only releases about two deluxes a year. Also Let's be real, Wisp is like Saryn a fan favorite due to her simple gameplay and her appearance.

not to mention all the console users that don't get tennogen

On 2022-03-03 at 10:16 AM, [DE]Dudley said:

We asked for your feedback and you answered! Thank you for the constructive feedback on how we can continue to improve and develop Warframe. Today we are happy to share the results from the Warframe 2022 survey that we partnered with Purzzle and Um_Jaewon to create. We received 70,253 responses from you and they are summarized below.

Is there data available on the average #hoursplayed behind those responses?  And if so, how that compares to active players as a whole?  I'm really curious if people who took the survey were more likely to be "veterans" or not.

@Purzzle  @um_jaewon

I think what Warframe REALLY needs is a Better trade system, Trade chat is inefficient and Irritating. Take games such as never winter, Runescape, Elder Scrolls Online, Each has a Trade system that doesn't limit the play time of the players, you choose an item, Slap a price on it and submit, When the item sells the Currency is Sent to ur Inbox during Gameplay. 

Just a suggestion but the WF Community would Definitely Benefit from this trade system

2 minutes ago, (PSN)SpiritTheOkami said:

I think what Warframe REALLY needs is a Better trade system, Trade chat is inefficient and Irritating. Take games such as never winter, Runescape, Elder Scrolls Online, Each has a Trade system that doesn't limit the play time of the players, you choose an item, Slap a price on it and submit, When the item sells the Currency is Sent to ur Inbox during Gameplay. 

Just a suggestion but the WF Community would Definitely Benefit from this trade system

There is a current Third Party site that does this: https://warframe.market/
Being able to do it in game would be awesome! 👍

52 minutes ago, (PSN)SpiritTheOkami said:

While a way to list items up for sale ala market board / auction house style would be of great benefit to players looking to buy and sell items, there's one major inherit problem with systems like the site the guy mentions below:

48 minutes ago, Xojira said:

There is a current Third Party site that does this: https://warframe.market/
Being able to do it in game would be awesome! 👍

The actual value of items drops excessively due to "Undercut Wars" from people looking to just expeditiously move their items for a minimal amount of plat and call it a day. There's little need to study the market because you can just evaluate the lowest priced items and then just list your own at the same or 1:platinum: cheaper. I've gotten to the point where I don't even bother with trading because

• Due to the aforementioned undercut wars, its not worth selling full sets for a minuscule amount of platinum
  • Trade chat in its current form is dominated primarily by riven traders looking to eke out hundreds to thousands of plat from players
  • Trade Chat is inaccessible completely while in mission, it is not possible to play the game while also trying to evaluate the going market price for items.

I won't lie, I can't really be hyped about raids in Warframe. As much as I wanted to be. Gameplay balance is so broken, there's no way they can make it challenging and engaging... unless they go the usual route of just disabling all our powers and stuff, giving enemies invulnerabilities, etc. Which they most likely will. Otherwise the only challenge will be just parkour speedrunning them to get the fastest time like old trials were and eidolons are today (how many can you do in a night). 

How can death be the most important fail condition of a raid, when shield gating makes all frames immortal up to level cap and meat shield tanks are afk immortal til lvl 300+? Warframe is a glorified clicker game at this point, it can't have a meaningful raid where you put your endgame power progression to the test. Unless they do like TNW and give you a different chatacter to play. 

Archived