Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Profit - PS4 Launch Trailer Megathread

tigrex

Also, LOL at all the Corpus supporters. "Oh, the Excalibur suit was empty! Oh, the Mag's been teleported into the Void!"

Cry some more!

i ..but ... oh go to hell you dog supporter .. :P

yeah .. i really thought that the frames were empty .. but still i dont regret supporting the corpus

hardcore dog supporter?

Do we have to squeeze the greedy milk out of your skull too :D

Jokes aside, this was absolutely epic. I knew this cat thing was the Zanuka from the get go. And yeah it does look like it had Stalker's Dispel ability which will make it if nothing else a bit more of a challenge. I hope it displayes the same agility in-game as it does in the trailer

So Alad is terrible at negotiating (team Grineer ftw), his robots are usless (including Zanuka) and he's a complete moron to top it all off (it's a great idea to stand out in the open with this fragile control visor). Not looking good for the Corpus right now.

Great trailer either way, the creep got what he deserved and greedy milk was enjoyed by all.

Edited by Cybernetix

When can i punch things with Rhino???

WHEN WHEN WHEN?

Equip any fist weapon and you can already do it (Kogake, Furax, Obex, Ankyros)...

maybe you wanted to ask:

"When can i shred in 2 robots and random guys while standing so badass in front of my team mates?!"

So Alad is terrible at negotiating (team Grineer ftw), his robots are usless (including Zanuka) and he's a complete moron to top it all off (it's a great idea to stand out in the open with this fragile control visor). Not looking good for the Corpus right now.

Great trailer either way, the creep got what he deserved and greedy milk was enjoyed by all.

When did it look good for them anyway. Im hoping bossfight is challanging.

his robots are usless (including Zanuka) .

Wait. I'm pretty sure the frames were losing to the dog. If it wasn't for the fact that Alad V was controlling it the fight would of turned out worse.

Equip any fist weapon and you can already do it (Kogake, Furax, Obex, Ankyros)...

maybe you wanted to ask:

"When can i shred in 2 robots and random guys while standing so badass in front of my team mates?!"

It's not the same and you know it.