Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Profit - PS4 Launch Trailer Megathread

tigrex

Watched it 5 times and I still find it so awesome and 1 of the new Prime weapon in U11 confirmed, Dual Skana Prime. XD

I don't think that's the Skana prime its handle is different and so is the weapons model itself. Clear shot of it can be confirmed at 2:40.

Skana Prime

250px-SkanaPrime.png

Weapons Volt was using

rXuw1kY.png

Edited by Gravefire

so...basically...

the boss had:

*The damage too strong that it broke Rhino Iron Skin in 1 AoE jump

*the Skin so hard it actually Deflect Warframe Weapon

*the Giant electric ball that had Puncture

==>Tenno win by luck, thk to Banshee miss-aim :D

Excalibur for the first time...not the main star of the show

5 WARFRAME IN A SINGLE MISSION? LOL

Look at it again.

i did, the blade looks wider and a bit different on the upper side but it has the same hilt's shape

dunno... whatever, Rhino is the star there.

just watched the SS you posted, for me they are dual skana prime :p

they are wider but still

Edited by Phoenix86

so...basically...

the boss had:

*The damage too strong that it broke Rhino Iron Skin in 1 AoE jump

*the Skin so hard it actually Deflect Warframe Weapon

*the Giant electric ball that had Puncture

==>Tenno win by luck, thk to Banshee miss-aim :D

Excalibur for the first time...not the main star of the show

5 WARFRAME IN A SINGLE MISSION? LOL

CONFIRMED 5 frames in mission ZOMG

i did, the blade looks wider and a bit different on the upper side but it has the same hilt's shape

dunno... whatever, Rhino is the star there.

just watched the SS you posted, for me they are dual skana prime :p

they are wider but still

To me it looks completely different. I'm thinking were looking at a new skana all together. The hilt make look the same but its bigger giving a better better to hold onto then the previous skana. We may be looking at a reskin or a new type of Skana.

Wait. I'm pretty sure the frames were losing to the dog. If it wasn't for the fact that Alad V was controlling it the fight would of turned out worse.

Zanuka seems to need manual control to do anything other than wander around and add to the atmosphere of the scene. If, while being controlled, it only takes the destruction of the visor stuck to the face of a laughably weak person to completely screw it over then i'd say that Zanuka is a pretty poor excuse for a robot.

Still, I'd like to see the in game fight be difficult because, let's face it, we need some genuinely hard bosses that actually force us to make use of our best gear. I'd like to be able to use my soma because I need the firepower, not because I only want to point and click to win.

edit: stolen youtube comment

"Alad V not running to hide? That's the silliest move he made. Robotic mindset, head high up in the nebula clouds."

Edited by Cybernetix

Zanuka seems to need manual control to do anything other than wander around and add to the atmosphere of the scene. If, while being controlled, it only takes the destruction of the visor stuck to the face of a laughably weak person to completely screw it over then i'd say that Zanuka is a pretty poor excuse for a robot.n.

I don't think it was the visor. More of the neck Collar. I don't really know at this time with little information as we have. Alad may be trying to get more parts to make it non manual. Will just have to wait and see.

Also anyone know what ability Zanuka was using to bash away the Volt shield and Rhino's Ironskin ?

To me it looks completely different. I'm thinking were looking at a new skana all together. The hilt make look the same but its bigger giving a better better to hold onto then the previous skana. We may be looking at a reskin or a new type of Skana.

Well all we can do now is to wait for U11 or DE staff to confirm whether it is or not Dual Skana Prime.

Until then I'm going back to watch the trailer again. :3

Pretty sure that is the same ability as the current Stalker to dispel abilities.

Inb4 'What Stalker?'

Wait so Alad V got his hands on the Dark Frame ?

Also rewatching this for the 12th time now. You would think before facing the big boss you would have a new clip of Ammo in before getting to him.

Edited by Gravefire

Well, judging from what Alad says about "saving the best for last" and how the Mag was in "excellent condition" it's possible the Excal was dead before getting dismembered. If you notice the Excal doesn't have that same orange field stuff over him that Mag did before he got ripped apart. The Excal probably was in the Warframe but he was probably dead already. 

That being said before the Volt Overloaded the machinery that ripped the Excalibur apart was spinning to life to do the same to Mag. So yeah he had paralyzed her and was about to rip her apart while still alive.

Legit. Rumors has it. U11 starts tomorrow, Wednesday with the official release of Berserker Warframe (whose Ulti is suicidal death wish) and Alad V quadrupedal Proxy would be released on the same date. (He claims its made from Warframe parts btw)

Edited by yeomanry

Not want to sound like a nitpicker. But at 2.32 Volt is firing a Soma. The Magazine is going downwards. When we use the Soma ingame the magazine is going upwards where it's ejected, so that a new magazine can be inserted from the bottom.

That's kind of a hillarious mistake by the people who animated that thing in first place.

Otherwise great work by the team, congrats.

As for the Excal. Well it's now pretty clear what happend there before.  Guess it's good DE doesn't want to give the Tenno voices.

Or my mind goes toward Dual Heat Swords, but Primed.