Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Profit - PS4 Launch Trailer Megathread

tigrex

Wow! Then that dude is @(*()$ good making stuff like this...

But then this is not going to happen... 

But is this legal? I mean this is copying and changing the real PS4 trailer....

But what do you mean with /friendly sarcasm ?

I'm not from England of America so i don't know what you mean...

Its the real trailer. thus why he added /friendlly sarcasm.

Legit. Rumors has it. U11 starts tomorrow, Wednesday with the official release of Berserker Warframe (whose Ulti is suicidal death wish) and Alad V quadrupedal Proxy would be released on the same date. (He claims its made from Warframe parts btw)

A thread for this already exists - merging.

Banshee was so lame in this, it's such a shame. The only real part she played was knocking off Alad's neck brace, and she does that A) with a weapon available to all frames so it was nothing special about her and B) it appears by accident! Plus she didn't contribute destroying the Zanuka and instead Rhino got two goes and beating the crap out of it, first with Roar & Stomp then he got to tear it in half with his bare hands. 

Banshee should have used Sonar to locate the Zanuka's weak point, thus leading her to the neck brace. Then she should have aimed the Glaive to bounce of a wall next to the Zanuka and hit Alad in the neck. Would have shown off her powers a bit more and made the Tenno look a bit smarter than just lucky. Plus we didn't get any glass breaking, speaker destroying sound-quake...

Other than that, fantastic trailer as always!

Watching the trailer again had me thinking something. When Rhino ripped Zanuka doge into two pieces Alad V says, "You savages, by my own hands the void will devoir you". So I wonder if this means there will be a second phase of the boss fight where you fight with Alad V himself. I know he was killed easily because this is a trailer and since DE makes bosses into 2-3 stage fight now, maybe we might see what he really can do, except flying of course :D

So Lech Kril gone bye bye?

So Vor gone bye bye?

Sarcasm aside, this is a trailer. It's to create hype, suggesting new things to come through CGI (animations, weapons, etc).

Grineer are duplicates sir, They're clones

Grineer are duplicates sir, They're clones

Grineer are clones, yes. The specific ones that are higher ranked like Ruk, Vor and Lech Kril might be born from the clone strain, but they became more unique individuals. Why wouldn't they clone a bunch of Vor and Ruk, or the Queens for that matter, instead of creating weak lancers?

Not all clones are exactly the same (which is why we have Bombards/Heavy Gunners compared to Lancers and Scorpions), especially if you're going to have a cloning technology made by Grineer. In other words, while many clones become nameless grunts, those who are able to strive further both in power and intelligence are truer individuals. Even the description given by Lotus for Kela De Thayme points to that.

The lore of this game points that cloning doesn't always create the same individual (though it could happen, which results in being placed as mere grunts); it's just their way of reproduction.

There's only one Captain Vor, one General Ruk, one Lt. Kril, and one Kela, and only two sisters that are The Queens

Edited by Casardis