Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steadfast Excalibur Anniversary Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

9YearContest.jpg

The first Tenno awoke nine years ago. Excalibur, master of gun and blade, has fought alongside them ever since. This anniversary, let’s celebrate the iconic Warframe. Honor the steadfast Excalibur by creating a statue of his likeness in a place of honor!

How to enter:

1. Use decorations to build an Excalibur statue in your Dojo, Orbiter, or [SPOILER] Camp.
  2. Submit images or video of your Excalibur statue in this thread for judging!
  3. Make sure you declare in your submission where your statue was built (Dojo, Orbiter, or [SPOILER] Camp), because each location is a distinct contest category.

Categories:

Submissions will only compete with other statues built in the same location. Dojo, Orbiter, and [SPOILER] Camp Excalibur statues will be judged separately, which means there will be 5 Dojo winners, 5 Orbiter winners, and 5 [SPOILER] Camp winners!

Prizes - Dojo Statues:

• 1st place – Garuda Prime Access
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum

Prizes - Orbiter Statues:

Prizes - [SPOILER] Camp Statues:

Need an example?

ExcalStatue_Example.PNG

Rules:

• One submission per player. You must choose one category: Dojo, Orbiter, or [SPOILER] Camp. Make it your best!
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Submission must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Images cannot be photoshopped, edited, or manipulated
  • Do not reserve posts in the contest thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Winners will be chosen based on the quality of their Excalibur statues. Heroic poses and masterful depictions of Excalibur’s likeness will go a long way. Showcase that iconic Warframe!

This contest starts now until Thursday, April 14 @ 1:00PM ET

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE

Happy anniversary, Tenno!

Just now, [DE]Helen said:

Excalibur feels thoroughly honored. Thank you for your submissions, Tenno! There was stiff competition all around. We determined the Top 5 in each category with a vote open to everyone on the team here at Digital Extremes. The team thanks you for your creativity, humor, and overall skill. We had a lot of fun looking at your creations!

Watch the full winner reveal on Prime Time #304:

Dojo Statue Winners:

Orbiter Statue Winners:

[SPOILER] Camp Statue Winners:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry DE, i just couldn't resist, i mean it is a decoration.

Spoiler Camp

Spoiler

UOEXvFr.jpg

I'm not really a fan of making gigantic contraptions that resemble something else, i won't use stairs, circuits or simple conduits and then call it an excalibur, i get the idea, but .....no

10 minutes ago, Vash said:

Excalibruh, made in the Better Clan Pending dojo.

Video(preferred showcase): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecH8gXnOLUM

cbgjVeJ.jpg

Use decorations to build an Excalibur statue in your Dojo

Might want to read conditions before posting

14 minutes ago, YouTubeLove said:

It's difficult to upload an image. 😥😥

https://imgur.com/

4 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Might want to read conditions before posting

Rules:

One submission per player. You must choose one category: Dojo, Orbiter, or [SPOILER] Camp. Make it your best!
Submission must be your original work

Howdy, I can highlight too! However can we not, on a contest thread?

Do not worry, nobody is going to steal your precious creation, it must be your creation and your dojo, neither you can use it (because it's not your dojo) and neither can anyone in that dojo (because it's not their creation)

hey, i didn't make the rules.

You can always change clans for the duration of the contest

11 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Do not worry, nobody is going to steal your precious creation, it must be your creation and your dojo, neither you can use it (because it's not your dojo) and neither can anyone in that dojo (because it's not their creation)

Hello, I apologize for the confusion, dojo owner here: on the 2nd of February, I sent to Vash a Discord message going like, and I quote, "on an unrelated note, as thanks to your good manners and incredible skill, I want to say that my dojo is your dojo (line break) no, no, don't be humble, you are welcome anytime brother, thank you so much, this is a legally binding statement" so technically speaking, he should be fully within his rights to submit his incredible piece of artistry into the contest (although naturally, this decision is up to neither you nor him nor me - it's up the the contest organizers and thus pointless to discuss here and further clog up the thread)

Appending a screencap as proof, to prevent further fruitless bickering:

zypA0Kh.png

13 минут назад, KIREEK сказал:

For Halloween contest a couple years ago I used a pic of the hall in one clan's dojo while I've been in another clan. Asked Helen in PM if it was allowed - and she approved. 

Archived