Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steadfast Excalibur Anniversary Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

9 hours ago, Dayren said:

Hello, I apologize for the confusion, dojo owner here: on the 2nd of February, I sent to Vash a Discord message going like, and I quote, "on an unrelated note, as thanks to your good manners and incredible skill, I want to say that my dojo is your dojo (line break) no, no, don't be humble, you are welcome anytime brother, thank you so much, this is a legally binding statement" so technically speaking, he should be fully within his rights to submit his incredible piece of artistry into the contest (although naturally, this decision is up to neither you nor him nor me - it's up the the contest organizers and thus pointless to discuss here and further clog up the thread)

Appending a screencap as proof, to prevent further fruitless bickering:

zypA0Kh.png

good old Vash

[ Redesigned, felt Argon Crystal hands were ugly, this one is FINAL ] Excalibur Statue on Orbiter by XNShock (PC) | Made with Ayatan treasures, Orokin cells and Gallium decos (for dem statue style). "Fear not Tenno, for I am here" - Excalibur

LINK (Redesign & FINAL submission): https://imgur.com/a/rkGELoH (4 other photos in this link)

LINK (Original, My first submission): https://imgur.com/a/1ACP2Ed

NOTE: @devs let me know if the changes are allowed and accepted or my first (original) submission is only counted,, thanks in advance! really in it for the event..

oa24R6p.png

My entry is for : Orbiter decoration.
A Excalibur decoration made out of Excalibur decorations 
Rules state build a excalibur out of decorations so I assume just placing a excalibur articula doesn't count but what about building a actual excalibur WITH excaliburs lol. The horn is a boot trophy from fishing too lol.

KE5lu1y.jpg

Archived