Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Power?

Dreadshot

Question

1 answer to this question

Ash - I would ignore energy level and go for max mods, youll get around 200-225 energy, which is enough for an Ash

Loki - Stealth loadout i would aim for 300 energy along with some power efficiency, the alt helmet is a nice boost

Loki - Dmg loadout 200-250 energy are enough for most battles, go for mods instead

Ember and Frost - i got them to 325 energy along with power range mods, on the other hand i rarely get the energy full.

Excalibur - 200-250 energy should be enough as well, the dash is only 25

The question is always: will you be able to fill up your energy regularly? Are you using it strategically? Are you planning to fight a boss with your powers? Is Trinity around? Do you have a team with 4x energy syphon? Are you using your ultimate a lot (Frost, Mag, Volt, Ember)?

If you can answer all the above questions with "yessir", indeed more energy is more better. But on the other hand every mod slot can boost your frames killspeed/ survivability/ utility by a huge amount, in most cases 25 energy nodes are simply not worth sacrificing a mod slot.

In most loadouts youll get around 200 energy level anyways, which seems to be a sweet spot for most frames and playstyles.

Ash and DmgLoki dont rely on a huge power pool, their basic skills are cheap, if you are in melee range you will pick up energy orbs even during a fight, allowing you keep going. If you are staying away from the heat of battle you wont be able to pick up fresh orbs, so you have to close the gap in your energy supply by having a larger pool, recharging it at the end of the battle.