Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0 + 31.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

I thought the bad augments were being reworked, not slightly buffed in most cases. And leaving some of the absolutely awful, extremely niche or just overly situational augments alone such as Ballistic Bullseye, Staggering Shield, Muzzle Flash, Afterburn, Vexing Retaliation, Fracturing Crush, Creeping Terrify, Soul Survivor, Abundant Mutation, Larva Burst, Insatiable, Pacifying Bolts, Hallowed Eruption, Hallowed Recokoning, Conductor, Blinding Reave, Piercing Roar, Revealing Spores, Venom Dose, Contagion Cloud, Beguiling Lantern, Swingline, Prolonged Paralysis and Transistor Shield? Not all those augments are bad by numbers but by the ability they effect or the fact that they take a slot when certain effects should be built-in the ability.

The augments that were tweaked were ones that really weren't that awful, just not great; the ones that actually needed attention given to them were left untouched, so hope there's a much more in-depth look and full-on rework planned for these ones and some of the abilities they're linked to (Such as Ballistic Battery; unless it is drastically changed or its augment gives it a duration-based buff it will never be useful and will never have an augment worth a slot).

Agreed, the only one that seems okay to me at first glance was Smoke Shadow.

The warframe's popularity may also have an impact on which ones got adjusted and augment release dates.

More augments reworks are coming down the pipeline as announced in this update patch notes (someone said it was being done by warframe alphabetical order?) and having it be done by augment popularity without other factors considered is not a good idea since people probably use augments based on the warframe popularity. Since there may be people that actually make want to use ballistic bullseye over other augments simply because Mesa is popular whereas Hydroid is nowhere near played as much yet gets his augments and abilities looked at.

I want Wukong's Augments to have something more, enveloping cloud has a similar effect to smoke shadow yet only smoke shadow got adjusted in this pass which makes me hopeful that it gets looked at in a future pass but I know there is a good chance it likely won't happen due to how popular Wukong is.

This same argument was also brought up by many people when DE released the helminth system ability replacement stats (please release an updated version of this chart DE) when Ballistic Battery was the most replaced ability which caused DE to do survivor bias towards that ability. 

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, DeViL711 said:

the ''stavika'' skin for dual daggers? or dual swords? \

because i heard its for dagger

Pay no attention to the Work In Progress previews behind the curtain. This skin is very definitely for Dual Swords. You'll be able to preview it on the Nightwave reward track once the new Nightave goes live :)

• Like 4

hace 9 minutos, Darthplagueis13 dijo:

Neat. However:

Why is this a weekly elite act? It's a freeby, more or less. You can do it in a single mission without any difficulty. The only obstacle is that you need to have the Deadlock Protocol finished but I feel like that  doesn't really count when there's dailies requiring you have a Necramech or a Warframe augment (two things I definitely didn't have yet when I finished the Deadlock Protocol).

This should be a daily.

Ikr. I normally free like 15 of these guys per day. I am as confused as you, pal

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2

why u hate valkyr that much? tons of buffs on auguments when she have only one viable from all her 5 , delay her deluxe, dont buff her even when she need it DESPERATLY, and not directr nerfs her overnerfed ass by nira set... like idk her creator stole your favourite cup on coffe or what????? just tell me 

As an avid Garuda player from before, I gotta say, I am mostly pleasantly surprised by the update to her.

couple of things though:

• Her Bloodletting frequently locks up since the update (becomes unresponsive for a couple of seconds) (unrelated to the update, it was actually my keyboard)
  • Her passive display doesn't display correctly after switching to operator (only shows its state after it updates, otherwise it appears empty!)
  • The tap-to-fully-charge her 4 is extremely counter-intuitive and makes it harder to release a quick minimum charge - other than that, the charging changes are awesome!

Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, -Valkyrai- said:

why u hate valkyr that much? tons of buffs on auguments when she have only one viable from all her 5 , delay her deluxe, dont buff her even when she need it DESPERATLY, and not directr nerfs her overnerfed ass by nira set... like idk her creator stole your favourite cup on coffe or what????? just tell me 

Noticed how the augments are for Frames like Ash, Atlas, Excalibur etc.? None for M-Z like Mesa, Nezha Zephyr etc.

It looks like it was done by alphabetical order so hopefully other augments for warframes later down the alphabet will be picked up like Valkyr and Wukong in the next pass or two.

Edited by XHADgaming

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Excalibur: Surging Dash
Before: Each enemy hit during Slash Dash further increases your melee counter by 4.
New: Doubled Melee Combo gained from Surging Dash.

Okay not cool.

Time to prove whether you guys listen to feedback or not.

Someone I know cropped this very particular augment change to me and NGL I'm feeling extremely ignored. Explain to me how doubling the amount of combo count gained matters AT ALL when reaching cap is easy

If Ash can comfortably ignore Combo Count then I'll need some serious convincing why Excalibur can't passively do so as well especially when last I played the waves on Exalted Blade didn't affect it.

• Like 6

On headshot kill, or if 5+ pellets hit the head, increase reload speed by +120% for 3s (at max).

unknown.png

There is absolutely no reason to use that mod for 20% extra reload speed if u get headshots constantly.

Please change this mod to give Tigris some love, maybe revive it's  old slash viability by turning the base damage 100% slash with a big  cost mod. Currently modding for crit with hunter munitions is more reliable to slash proc than viral/slash modding for status, that is unreasonable especially for a slash based shotgun

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Noticed how the augments are for Frames like Ash, Atlas, Excalibur etc.? None for M-Z like Mesa, Nezha Zephyr etc.

It looks like it was done by alphabetical order so hopefully other augments for warframes later down the alphabet will be picked up like Valkyr and Wukong in the next pass or two.

They said in the last Devstream they were doing it alphabetically, hence this round being Warframes from A-L.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Explosive Barrels will now knock down enemies; if they are within 0-2m they will be knocked down by the blast, at 2-6m they will suffer a heavy stagger, and at 6-10m they will suffer a light stagger and take 800 damage. For the Large Corpus Exploding Barrels, these values are 0-3m, 3-8m, and 8-12m with 1200 damage. If they die from the blast, they will ragdoll instead. 

• When Blast damage was reworked in Update 27.2, enemies stopped getting knocked over by Explosive Barrels. 

same thing happened to chroma vexing retaliation

was a good opportunity to fix that old bug as well

Also guided effigy allmost dont work anymore

Afterburn augment need a fix as well it deal no damage

Edited by Tsoe
  • Like 3

Ok, so from my testing so far:

Hydroid’s Tidal surge can now be canceled early by jumping (similar to Lavos’ Vial Rush). 

Unlike Lavos, we can't bulletjump out of Tidal Surge, only regular jump! Allow us to bulletjump and it'll be perfect.

Atlas: Titanic Rumbler
Before: Create a single rumbler with 300% health and 300% damage. 
New: Rumbler now has 300% health and 400% damage, with 300% more range to hit multiple enemies with its melee attack.

It seems to be better, sure, but not in any way that matters. I don't have the Theorem and Residual Arcanes needed to minmax the Rumbler though, nor Mirage's Eclipse Subsumable yet, two buffs that could make the Titanic Rumler's AoE buff matter enough to create a fun gimmick/niche.

Before: Each enemy hit during Slash Dash further increases your melee counter by 4.

It does what it says. The fact that it also scales with Power Strength means that one could be filling up the Combo Multiplier fast. I can't say that it'll fit in my regular Excal Builds, but it might fit in some fun Combo + Heavy Attack Builds.

Gara: Mending Splinters
Before: For each target affected, Splinter Storm heals 3 Health per second.
New: Heal rate has been increased to 15 Health per second per target affected.

This is incredibly good as it's not only a way to heal Gara, her Companion and Allies, but also Objectives. If one goes against high enough level Enemies, it won't matter thanks to one-shots, but Gara can easily stack three layers of Damage Mitigation (Armor, Adaptation, Splinter Storm) allowing her to keep HP Tanking's viability for longer than most Warframes would.

Chroma: Guided Effigy
Before: Cast and hold to make Effigy move to your aim point. Deals 2000 damage per second to enemies in its path and roars on arrival stunning nearby enemies.
New: Now deals double the damage and restores 5 Energy for each enemy in its path. Also improved the responsiveness of Effigy when turning/moving. 

Its Damage feels negligible, but its Energy Regeneration could be something to build around. Problem is, the Effigy drains too much Energy on its own, so the Augment ends up recouping what the Ability drained a lot of the time. I see playstyle-defining potential here, even if it may need another balance pass to get somewhere good.

Hydroid: Corroding Barrage
Before: Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
New: Tempest Barrage gains 100% Ability Strength.

I'm sorry, but this changes nothing. With a base Power Strength of roughly 300%, plus Energy Conversion, Growing Power, Power Drain and the newly buffed Corroding Barrage, reaching a total Power Strength of over 500%, it still can't even kill Grineer Light Units at Levels 50+, partially because Tempest Barrage will just toss them out of its effective range. I tried this with as much Power Strength I could get.

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
*New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double.

Much like Titanic Rumbler, I lack the tools that could make this into something of use. Depending on the Enemy Faction and the converted Unit, it could actually be good enough for a meme/niche build. Question! Does the increased Sand Shadow damage include all of them, or only the ones generated by Dessication's Curse? If it's not all Sand Shadows, it should be.

Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm
Before: Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting Status Effects based on the damage types and mods on equipped melee weapon.
New: Sandstorm now has a 100% chance of inflicting Status Effects. As well, Sandstorm receives a 50% increase to range.

Much like Corroding Barrage, this changes nothing. With a Melee modded for Viral Slash, with correct Slash weighting, it can't even tickle higher Level Enemies, partially because the Sandstorm will just throw them out of itself. The range increase is honestly barely noticeable. If it didn't throw away Enemies, even on deactivation, it could maybe work as a Grouping + Priming tool?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

GARUDA ABILITY CHANGES

The crimson maiden of death has been streamlined for more satisfying butchery! With a focus on adding more maneuverability and deadliness to the queen of gore, the following changes have been made:   

Passive
Killing enemies (including assists) now increases damage by 5% up to 100% and drains by 1% every 2 seconds. Kills stall the drain for 5 seconds. This is reflected in a new UI icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. 

As said in the Workshop preview thread regarding Garuda:

Spoiler

This is a disappointment and changes some of her "identity". (Also, I'm saying that as someone who bought her immediately when she was released.)

I guess now it's clear why it wasn't even mentioned in said thread -- the changes were already set in stone without even having a discussion.

It's funny how Pablo mentioned in stream (iirc) they would only tweak augments but not fundamentally change them, but here we are with a Warframe that got quite significantly changed -- at least in my opinion. It certainly makes her and her playstyle less unique.

I don't want to knock it entirely, I might still warm up to it after playing her some more.

But as I said previously: If you take away what makes Warframes unique, why would I not just play one of the meta frames instead?

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Totterson said:

If Ash can comfortably ignore Combo Count then I'll need some serious convincing why Excalibur can't passively do so as well especially when last I played the waves on Exalted Blade didn't affect it.

Naramon, Primary/Secondary Arcane Dexterity. Besides that I can understand why the likes of Excalibur and Baruuk do not gain/maintain combo from their Exalted's waves.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0

fdaca7cf3878e1e301e926711c67f9d0.jpg

NIGHTWAVE: NORA’S MIX VOL. 1

**NOTE: Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol.1 will officially begin later today, so that we can synchronize the start time across all platforms! 

We have entered the era of Nora's Mix. Aptly named, Nora has brought with her a mix of unique rewards spanning the old and new. With a fresh selection of Acts, both new and experienced Tenno can earn the new Nora’s Mix Vol. 1 Cred in style.

For this edition of Nora’s Mix, a total of 22 new Daily, Weekly, and Elite Weekly Acts have been added to give you new ways to earn Cred! Complete them to earn never-before-seen Customizations including the new Glacia Syandana, Liset Domestik Drone, and more listed below.

NEW ACTS 

Daily Acts:  

Liquidation
Sell any item in your Inventory for Credits.

Two for One
Pierce and kill 2 or more enemies in a single Bow shot.

Death from Above
Kill 10 enemies with ground slams.

Swatter
Kill 3 Drones or Ospreys with your Melee Weapon.

Topping Off the Tank
Successfully defend an Excavator without allowing it to run out of power.

The Personal Touch
Place 1 decoration in your Orbiter.

Augmentation
Install an Augment Mod on your Warframe.

A Firm Shake
Shake the hand of a fellow Tenno using the Handshake Emote.

Builder’s Touch
Claim an item from your Foundry.

Medic
Revive a fellow Tenno or a Companion.

Stay on top
Kill 20 enemies using a Necramech while hovering.

Weekly Acts: 

Night and Day
Collect 15 Vome or Fass Residue in the Cambion Drift.

Loyalty
Gain 5,000 Standing with any one Syndicate faction.

Mad Lab
Plunder one of Alad V's secret laboratories on Jupiter.

The Old Ways
Complete 1 mission with only a single pistol and a glaive equipped.

Bloodthirsty
Kill 20 enemies in 5 seconds.

Elite Weekly Acts:

Antiquarian
Open one of each era/tier of Relic (Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi).

The Price of Freedom
Free one Captured Solaris using a Granum Crown.

The Many Made Whole
Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.

Terminated
Destroy 3 Necramech Isolation Vault guardians.

• Every member of the squad will get progress towards this Act for defeating a Necramech Vault Guardian. 

Rise of the Machine
Kill 300 enemies using a Necramech without getting destroyed.

NEW REWARDS

Dual Swords Stavika Skin
One of the very first dual swords designed exclusively for Tenno use, thought to be commissioned by the House of Stavika.

Ivara In Action Glyph
Show off your stealth look with this Glyph for your profile!

Glacia Syandana
Jagged, crystalline spikes crown a shroud of snowy mist in this ice theme syandana.

‘Combat Reload’ Augment Mod for Tigris
On headshot kill, or if 5+ pellets hit the head, increase reload speed by +120% for 3s (at max). 

‘Range Advantage’ Augment Mod for Akjagara
+300% damage if no enemies are within 10m (at max). 

Liset Domestik Drone
A Tenno engineered cleaning drone designed in the elegant style of the Liset.

Plus a hand-picked selection of rewards from previous Nightwave acts! 

• Wolf Howl Emote
  • Nora Stencil 
  • Naberus Ephemera 
  • Wolf K-Drive Scrawl 
  • Paracyst Zebra Skin 
  • Orokin Tea Set 
  • Chitoid Sentinel Bundle 

And evergreen rewards you know and love: 

• Arcane Grace 
  • Weapon + Warframe Slots 
  • Kuva 
  • Forma Bundles
  • Orokin Catalysts
  • Melee Riven Mod 
  • Exilus Weapon Adapter 
  • Exilus Warframe Adapter
  • Umbra Forma

Caliban’s Cranion Helmet Blueprint will also appear in the first Cred Offerings rotation once live. 

For patrons of Nora’s previous Acts, duplicate protection will be maintained for rewards that you’ve already unlocked. Identical to Nora’s Choice, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 1 Creds instead of the previous unlocked reward!

Read the original Dev Workshop here!

General Nightwave Changes & Fixes: 

• Changed the ‘Sharing is Caring’ Act name to be more accurate to the challenge. It is now ‘Go Viral’. 
  • More fixes towards Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis specific Acts not tracking properly in their post-New War form. 
  • Fixes towards Act progress pop ups overlapping in the UI. 

cd1b13dd2ccc1764ae12906f614843b3.jpg

GARUDA ABILITY CHANGES

The crimson maiden of death has been streamlined for more satisfying butchery! With a focus on adding more maneuverability and deadliness to the queen of gore, the following changes have been made:   

Passive
Killing enemies (including assists) now increases damage by 5% up to 100% and drains by 1% every 2 seconds. Kills stall the drain for 5 seconds. This is reflected in a new UI icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. 

364aa5fd3df893e3923b683c2691748a.jpg

Dread Mirror

• Dread Mirror’s projectile will now auto-throw when Energy drains completely from charging. 
  • Added new Dread Mirror’s projectile directional animations while charging mid-air before releasing. 
  • Dread Mirror’s projectile can now be charged while sprinting. 
    • New floating animations have been added to support the full sprint blood casting fantasy! 
  • Garuda will now be invulnerable while traveling to the target. 
  • Doubled the damage scaling of the projectile while throwing. 
  • Adjusted the position of the projectile damage numbers to be lower on the mirror so that it doesn’t go offscreen as often. 
  • Increased the turn speed of Dread Mirror when not aiming. Dread Mirror turn speed is also now instant while aiming. 

Blood Altar

• Garuda will now be invulnerable while traveling to the target.

Bloodletting

• Bloodletting now clears Status procs when cast. 
  • Slightly increased Energy gain from 35% to 40% of Garuda’s Energy pool. 

Seeking Talons

• Doubled base damage from 150 to 300 at max. 
  • Seeking Talons can now be charged without holding the cast binding for the entire duration. Either tap for a hands free charging that will auto release, or hold for manual charging. 
  • Slightly reduced max charge time. 
  • Added new Seeking Talons directional animations while being charged mid-air before releasing. 
  • Seeking Talons can now be charged while sprinting. 
    • New floating animations have been added to support the ultimate blade summoning ability.
  • Garuda is now invulnerable while casting Seeking Talons until it is fully charged. 

Garuda Fixes: 

WARFRAME AUGMENT BUFFS
As mentioned in our last Devstream, we set out to buff a selection of Augments that were underused according to our statistics. Our goal is to bring these Augments up to speed, and align them with our more popular Augments. The buffs below are merely additions onto what already exists in the game. This won’t be our only batch, so expect to see more Augment changes in the future!

Ash: Smoke Shadow:
Before: Conceals allies within 15m for 8s.
New: Added +150% Critical Hit Chance buff while the player is in stealth.

Atlas: Titanic Rumbler
Before: Create a single rumbler with 300% health and 300% damage. 
New: Rumbler now has 300% health and 400% damage, with 300% more range to hit multiple enemies with its melee attack.

Baruuk: Endless Lullaby
Before: Performing a finisher on a sleeping enemy would retrigger Lull for 100% of the remaining duration.
New: In addition to finishers, Lull’s refill duration now triggers when a sleeping enemy is directly killed (does not trigger on assists). Can now only be triggered once per 3 seconds.

Excalibur: Furious Javelin
Before: Each enemy hit would increase Excalibur’s Melee Damage by 10% for 16s
New: Melee damage is now increased to 15% at maximum Rank.

Gara: Mending Splinters
Before: For each target affected, Splinter Storm heals 3 Health per second.
New: Heal rate has been increased to 15 Health per second per target affected.

Garuda: Dread Ward
Before: Become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping its life force.
New: The invulnerability duration has been increased to 8 seconds. Dread Ward also has new visual feedback when casted.

Harrow: Warding Thurible
Before: Allies in range take 40% less damage while channeling Thurible, and grant 0.5 additional energy charge whenever damaged.
New: Allies will now take 50% less damage, and are granted 1 Energy when damaged.

Harrow: Tribunal
Before: Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.
New: Allies now proc 100% of the effects.

Chroma: Guided Effigy
Before: Cast and hold to make Effigy move to your aim point. Deals 2000 damage per second to enemies in its path and roars on arrival stunning nearby enemies.
New: Now deals double the damage and restores 5 Energy for each enemy in its path. Also improved the responsiveness of Effigy when turning/moving. 

Hydroid: Corroding Barrage
Before: Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
New: Tempest Barrage gains 100% Ability Strength.

Hydroid: Curative Undertow
Before: Allies can stand in the pool to regain 30% health every 1.5 seconds, increasing the energy drain on Hydroid per ally.
New: The energy drain to heal allies has been removed, and the Augment’s description has been updated to indicate that Hydroid will restore 10% Health (this was always an effect, it was just not indicated in the description).

Hydroid: Tidal Impunity
Before: Clears Status Effects and grants 12 seconds of Status Immunity for yourself and allies that come in contact with Tidal Surge.
New: Reduced Tidal Surge’s Energy cost from 25 to 15.

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
*New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double.

Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm
Before: Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting Status Effects based on the damage types and mods on equipped melee weapon.
New: Sandstorm now has a 100% chance of inflicting Status Effects. As well, Sandstorm receives a 50% increase to range.

Limbo: Rift Haven
Before: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored.
New: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored every second.

DOJO ADDITIONS 

Calling all Dojo crafters! We have added two new rooms and new Dojo Decorations inspired by the Grineer Kuva Fortress and Orokin Tower tilesets for you to let your creativity fly. 

Additions: 

• Added two new Orbiter decorations! The ‘Operator Switch’ and the ‘Spotlight (Ostron)’  can be purchased in the in-game Market.  
  • 424834c5d2dbab09ac9497515d6cd22e.jpg

Changes: 

• Reduced Chroma’s Effigy radial knockback intensity. It will still send enemies flying, but no longer to the moon. 
  • Explosive Barrels will now knock down enemies; if they are within 0-2m they will be knocked down by the blast, at 2-6m they will suffer a heavy stagger, and at 6-10m they will suffer a light stagger and take 800 damage. For the Large Corpus Exploding Barrels, these values are 0-3m, 3-8m, and 8-12m with 1200 damage. If they die from the blast, they will ragdoll instead. 
    • When Blast damage was reworked in Update 27.2, enemies stopped getting knocked over by Explosive Barrels. 
  • Increased Drone health and decreased the number of reinforcements in level 10-30 Bounties in the Plains of Eidolon. 

Hydroid Tidal Surge Changes:

• Hydroid’s Tidal surge can now be canceled early by jumping (similar to Lavos’ Vial Rush). 
  • Reduced the cost of a second Tidal Surge cast by 50% while in Tidal Surge. 
  • Recasting the ability to change directions will now do so seamlessly while in Tidal Surge form (Hydroid will no longer pop his head out in between casts). 
  • Fixed spamming Hydroid's Tidal Surge causing the wave FX to stick to Hydroid permanently.

Optimizations: 

• Made micro-optimizations to light rendering.
  • Made a micro-optimization to DirectX 12 rendering.
  • Made systemic micro-optimizations to rendering on all platforms.
  • Made DirectX 12 robust against content that could crash the driver. 
  • Made numerous optimizations to level loading and texture streaming when using DirectX 12 on PC
    • On a fast PC with an NVME SSD we saw an improvement of over 10% when loading into large levels.
  • Fixed a number of crashes when using DirectX 12. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when loading the game or certain levels while using the Enhanced graphics engine with DirectX 12. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed the innate damage bonus of Kuva/Tenet projectile weapons not applying to the bonus damage from Galvanized Aptitude.
  • Fixed Requiem Ultimatums dropped from converted or vanquished Adversaries not being added to your inventory. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1294251-requiem-ultimatum-not-being-added-to-inventory/
    • Also fixed there being no indicators for the Requiem Ultimatum drops in the in-mission UI or the end of mission screen. 
    • We are looking into the possible options of rewarding those missing Requiem Ultimatums into inventories - we will share more information as we get closer to a solution whether in the form of script or otherwise. 
  • Fixed Nira's Mod Set bonus also applying to normal melee damage instead of just Slam Attacks. 
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading between levels.
  • Fixes towards Orb Vallis Bounties with the Case Retrieval, Coildrive Ambush, Credit Collection, Spy, or Exterminate stages automatically failing. 
  • Fixed some cave ponds in the Cambion Drift not spawning fish. 
  • Fixed a crash in The New War quest if you don’t own a Paracesis.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Thralls breaking spawns in Exterminate missions. As reported here:
  • Fixed ranged enemies disarmed by Loki also losing their Melee weapons on recast. 
  • Fixed being unable to place The New War Decorations in a Dojo room.
  • Fixed incorrect Operator Idle Stance animations after a certain quest stage in Cetus in The New War quest.
  • Fixed Inaros’ Elemental Sandstorm Augment mod not using bonus damage type from Kuva/Tenet weapons. 
    • Also fixed this for Melee abilities (Atlas’ Landslide for example) that were not inheriting from Kuva/Tenet Melee weapons. 
  • Fixed cases where the Lotus was replaced in her usual inbox messages by a spoiler character in The New War while playing the quest. 
  • More fixes towards filepaths showing up in TennoCon item names. 
  • Fixed cases where Excalibur Umbra might lose his Health increase after using Transference. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1299812-excalibur-umbra-loses-health-after-using-transference-investigating/
  • Fixed a Gear duplication bug that could occur on consumables after receiving some in an open landscape mission. 
  • Fixed Railjack mission countdown not proceeding if a player leaves the squad when all other votes are in. 
  • Fixed being able to stay in endless Inaros Sandstorm after using an Emote (like the Shawzin) on a keybind. 
  • Fixed more text case issues across the game. 
  • Fixed destroyed Dojo rooms not actually being fully destroyed (they would not show in-game, but a new room could not be placed at their location). 
  • Fixed Domestik Drones sitting around idle in the front end of the Orbiter. 
  • Fixed Protea's default helmet using the Telema Helmet icon in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed more inconsistent use of capitalization throughout the game, notably in the following areas:
    • ‘Favorites’ colors section in the Arsenal. 
    • Squad overlay loadouts. 
    • World State Window. 
    • Pop-up message when you leave a Clan. 
  • Fixes towards Kela De Thaym sometimes not taking damage from Clients. 
  • Fixed Dojo decoration icons appearing distorted and stretched in the ‘Rush’ menu. 
  • Fixed Vault C being impossible to complete after breaking control panels in Pago, Kuva Fortress Spy mission. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1300573-alt-route-in-pago-no-longer-working/
  • Fixed the Grendel Helmet clipping through the Grendel Nian skin. 
  • Fixed some clipping issues with the upper corner of Grendel Nian’s tummy lip. 
  • Fixed losing Archwing in a specific underwater area in the Grineer Sealab tileset. 
  • Fixed spamming the Gear Wheel causing Lotus transmission audio to repeat and change. 
  • Fixed issues with converting German ß to upper or lower case:
    • Now all ß to SS will be in upper conversions.
  • Fixed issues with the ‘Don’t be Afraid’ Poster diorama. 
  • Fixed script error related to Chroma’s Effigy. 
  • Fixed script error related to Zephyr’s Airburst. 
  • Fixed script error related to Melee ground slam kills. 
  • Fixed an error that caused Atlas Rumblers to use incorrect values for their punch damage which was disregarding your Power Strength bonus (and the Titanic Rumbler bonus if you had it equipped)
  • Fixed script error related to Atlas’ Rumblers. 

The wolf armor set still hasn't returned, even though DE promised the asking-players that it would. If it can't/won't be returning, then DE needs to make an announcement.

I've started at Chapter One, so I have it. I'm just standing up for the little guys.

Sorry.

Edited by GrazeZeroLow
I can't spell for poop.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, goldlion_ninja said:

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before or just hasn't been noticed yet. Necramechs have not been able to hold dual decurion since they came to existence. Please and thanks DE.  

Yeaaah, the animations etc for them even when using them on Warframes are a wonky af. Defo needs a fix.

• Like 1

2小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

Fixed cases where Excalibur Umbra might lose his Health increase after using Transference. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1299812-excalibur-umbra-loses-health-after-using-transference-investigating/

This thread also report another bug which is "Vazarin's healing (and immune)won't stay on umbra when you transfer back to him." The protective dash is bugged on umbra. Why don't  you fixed it also???

• Like 2