Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0 + 31.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Two for One
Pierce and kill 2 or more enemies in a single Bow shot.

Nataruk Meta 👀 !!

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A Firm Shake
Shake the hand of a fellow Tenno using the Handshake Emote.

Oh dear... Here we go again.... 😱

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mad Lab
Plunder one of Alad V's secret laboratories on Jupiter.

I don't know how to do this... 😭

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Passive
Killing enemies (including assists) now increases damage by 5% up to 100% and drains by 1% every 2 seconds. Kills stall the drain for 5 seconds. This is reflected in a new UI icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. 

Good.... I mean I miss the glass Cannon approach but atleast I'm not long Fighting Wisps Motes more than the Enemies

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo: Rift Haven
Before: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored.
New: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored every second.

New Eidolon Meta 👀

• Like 2

Can you please change Garuda getting all bloody back to her having low health, rather then filling up the kill-o-meter?

I really don't want to have my Garuda bloody all the time, anyone else?

Edited by VexPrime
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the ‘Sharing is Caring’ Act name to be more accurate to the challenge. It is now ‘Go Viral’. 

Noooo

The best name is now gone... 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Orb Vallis Bounties with the Case Retrieval, Coildrive Ambush, Credit Collection, Spy, or Exterminate stages automatically failing. 

Thank you!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
*New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double.

I love it, but can we also make the duration moddable? 15 seconds feel too short to keep all 3 shadows active, and there's already that hard cap of max 3.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Garuda is now invulnerable while casting Seeking Talons until it is fully charged. 

This is a very welcome improvement... but does she still stop in the mid air + drop down directly giving enemies free hits? If yes, then maybe it's about time to revert and let her have the free movement in air when activating her 4 just like when she was first release. Not sure why it is the way it is now cos it makes no sense, plus why need charging up also make no sense, no as if charging will dealt more damage.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo: Rift Haven
Before: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored.
New: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored every second.

Kinda sad that Rift Surge isn't getting a buff 'cause I got hyped when I heard in on the Devstream. Rift Haven's buff will probably make Banish more interesting for solo NPC objective content, but I don't know if it will be enough for team play given the "troll" nature of the Rift mechanic when used poorly. Who knows, this might be all that's needed for a Support Limbo to shine for heals in something like Defection, Arbitration/Sortie Defense, etc.

• Like 2

*Happy Hydroid noises*

Those are some very sexy augment buffs. I think it's safe to say we're all looking forward to what the rest will be like in the future if this is the path being walked 🤎

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced Chroma’s Effigy radial knockback intensity. It will still send enemies flying, but no longer to the moon. 

Tenno space program gets de-funded once again 😭

• Like 3

I thought the bad augments were being reworked, not slightly buffed in most cases. And leaving some of the absolutely awful, extremely niche or just overly situational augments alone such as Ballistic Bullseye, Staggering Shield, Muzzle Flash, Afterburn, Vexing Retaliation, Fracturing Crush, Creeping Terrify, Soul Survivor, Abundant Mutation, Larva Burst, Insatiable, Pacifying Bolts, Hallowed Eruption, Hallowed Recokoning, Conductor, Blinding Reave, Piercing Roar, Revealing Spores, Venom Dose, Contagion Cloud, Beguiling Lantern, Swingline, Prolonged Paralysis and Transistor Shield? Not all those augments are bad by numbers but by the ability they effect or the fact that they take a slot when certain effects should be built-in the ability.

The augments that were tweaked were ones that really weren't that awful, just not great; the ones that actually needed attention given to them were left untouched, so hope there's a much more in-depth look and full-on rework planned for these ones and some of the abilities they're linked to (Such as Ballistic Battery; unless it is drastically changed or its augment gives it a duration-based buff it will never be useful and will never have an augment worth a slot).

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Many Made Whole
Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.

DE, these are not proper "challenges". These "inventory challenges" influence players in a bad way as it influences players to save up whatever resource that's needed for the "challenge". If it showed up, "challenge" finished. If not, finish it normally. The following are "inventory challenges":

• Ayatan Sculptures (somewhat)
  • Kuva Lich from Series 3
  • Gliding before Series 3
  • Forma
  • Now Riven Slivers
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Dread Mirror

Unusually, if you stick the Dread Heart into the ceiling, it can cause the Heart prematurely expire. The same can be same by doing this as your Operator. Can this get fixed?

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Prince_El-Ahrairah said:

I thought the bad augments were being reworked, not slightly buffed in most cases. And leaving some of the absolutely awful, extremely niche or just overly situational augments alone such as Ballistic Bullseye, Staggering Shield, Muzzle Flash, Afterburn, Vexing Retaliation, Fracturing Crush, Creeping Terrify, Soul Survivor, Abundant Mutation, Larva Burst, Insatiable, Pacifying Bolts, Hallowed Eruption, Hallowed Recokoning, Conductor, Blinding Reave, Piercing Roar, Revealing Spores, Venom Dose, Contagion Cloud, Beguiling Lantern, Swingline, Prolonged Paralysis and Transistor Shield? Not all those augments are bad by numbers but by the ability they effect or the fact that they take a slot when certain effects should be built-in the ability.

The augments that were tweaked were ones that really weren't that awful, just not great; the ones that actually needed attention given to them were left untouched, so hope there's a much more in-depth look and full-on rework planned for these ones and some of the abilities they're linked to (Such as Ballistic Battery; unless it is drastically changed or its augment gives it a duration-based buff it will never be useful and will never have an augment worth a slot).

They did augments for warframes from A to L. All of the aguments you mention here are for warframes that do not start with the letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L.

Hello thta's a great update

But did you guys really forgot Chroma augments afterburn and vexing retaliation?

i mean afterburn mut be the most unused augment from all time

• Like 1

Neat. However:

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

The Price of Freedom
Free one Captured Solaris using a Granum Crown

Why is this a weekly elite act? It's a freeby, more or less. You can do it in a single mission without any difficulty. The only obstacle is that you need to have the Deadlock Protocol finished but I feel like that  doesn't really count when there's dailies requiring you have a Necramech or a Warframe augment (two things I definitely didn't have yet when I finished the Deadlock Protocol).

This should be a daily.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Kryahn said:

Noooo

The best name is now gone... 

37 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

This one always bothered me. You know, because of the pandemic.

But credit is where credit is due: they managed to squeeze in another and more appropriate joke.

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0 + 31.2.0.1
  • [DE]Rebecca unpinned this topic