Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0 + 31.2.0.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Will Guided Effigy's Energy Gain be affected by Power Strength? Thsnks.

sadly no its affected by reverse efficiency

the les efficient you are the more energy it give back

also effigy feel useless now with allmost no intensity and no range for the knockback atack and guided effigy work 1/3 times

Edited by Tsoe

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm
Before: Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting Status Effects based on the damage types and mods on equipped melee weapon.
New: Sandstorm now has a 100% chance of inflicting Status Effects. As well, Sandstorm receives a 50% increase to range.

It would be soo nice to make this skill and augument really usable. With the already stated changes remaining DE should make the Sandstorm great if it wouldnt disperse the affected opponents around - so throwing them all over the place - but gouping them. That would make the skill from a "harmful" state to have an actual use.

Without that it wont be used really more because the positive effect GREATLY underperform the negative effect of making your life harder and getting to your enemies faster.

... pretty please?

Edited by csaszar
  • Like 3

Confused, why nerf Hydroid's barrage augment so badly?

It used to be king for high level missions to strip armor, now it turns a weak cast to slightly stronger weak cast that can't kill mid lvl (50+) units anymore? The noted new benefit doesn't even fit the name anymore? Or does it do both noted features now?

If not, seems like an unnecessary super nerf to an already rarely mained character.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid’s Tidal surge can now be canceled early by jumping (similar to Lavos’ Vial Rush). 

That's cool and all, but can you please make Vial Rush actually functional again? The 'performance change' was a hard nerf to the rest of Lavos' kit which is based on layering and stacking status procs on as many enemies as possible, the 'pop' of direct damage is completely insignificant in comparison:

And while we're talking about early-cancelling, you never even bothered to fix the on-cancel explosion of Vial Rush getting delayed on early cancellations as reported here:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Project-Faolchu said:

Confused, why nerf Hydroid's barrage augment so badly?

It used to be king for high level missions to strip armor, now it turns a weak cast to slightly stronger weak cast that can't kill mid lvl (50+) units anymore? The noted new benefit doesn't even fit the name anymore? Or does it do both noted features now?

If not, seems like an unnecessary super nerf to an already rarely mained character.

I think the new effect is meant to be an additional effect to the original augment. I haven't checked ingame but 100% power strength without the corrosive bit is actually a damage nerf so I'm not sure why they wouldn't keep the corrosive bit...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Pay no attention to the Work In Progress previews behind the curtain. This skin is very definitely for Dual Swords. You'll be able to preview it on the Nightwave reward track once the new Nightave goes live :)

now i love that , nice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Navarc said:

it makes the ability nearly worth casting for mobility, although it is still significantly worse than most others even those you can helminth such as Vial Rush that can turn & doesn't get stuck on geometry

Vial Rush absolutely still gets stuck on geometry all the time, I don't know what you're talking about. The only difference is it forces you to end the cast after a second of being stuck, which is not any better of an outcome when you can't just freely cast it again due to cooldown timers.

Corpus Ship rework is still notoriously terrible for it, you have to try to coast up the side or middle ridges of any staircases or you'll just get snagged on the top step almost without fail.

17 minutes ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Vial Rush absolutely still gets stuck on geometry all the time, I don't know what you're talking about. The only difference is it forces you to end the cast after a second of being stuck, which is not any better of an outcome when you can't just freely cast it again due to cooldown timers.

Corpus Ship rework is still notoriously terrible for it, you have to try to coast up the side or middle ridges of any staircases or you'll just get snagged on the top step almost without fail.

perhaps but i'm just not noticing it in comparison to things like revenant, rhino & hydroid who go in a straight line so getting stuck means you are stuck for the rest of the duration without being able to shift out with movement or cancelling - plus it's free so there's less "waste" if you somehow did get stuck on some decoration with too big of a hitbox

while hydroid can cancel his, it's by spending MORE energy, getting stuck in place for a moment of 2 cast animations which is really damn sad

• Like 1

New Nora yay!

But, reading the rewards.....

Waiting for over A YEAR for Saturn six armor bundle and syandana....

But now ig I am on the verge of dropping this game.. Arlo's OP suit and spore ephe comes back in few nora's ago but now no saturn six, I am very disappointed.

Instead we got WOLF HOWL back.

*Its just me tho, so no worries for others*

Edited by Nethernome
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hydroid Tidal Surge Changes:

• Hydroid’s Tidal surge can now be canceled early by jumping (similar to Lavos’ Vial Rush). 
  • Reduced the cost of a second Tidal Surge cast by 50% while in Tidal Surge. 
  • Recasting the ability to change directions will now do so seamlessly while in Tidal Surge form (Hydroid will no longer pop his head out in between casts). 
  • Fixed spamming Hydroid's Tidal Surge causing the wave FX to stick to Hydroid permanently.

Woot! Hydriod Tidal Surge jump canceling and reduced spam cost!? This'll be fun!

I'm also super super happy that they fixed the Tidal Surge's wave FX problem and head popping too. That was driving me nuts.

Thank you DE!

• Like 2

Well it is 8pm on the east coast so how much later are you going to hold this up for the nightwave? I mean we can't play together so why hold it up so all the platforms get it at the same time? It will be the next day in 4 hours.

Edited by Lord_Shadovar
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lord_Shadovar said:

Well it is 8pm on the east coast so how much later you going to hold this up for the nightwave? I mean we can't play together so why hold it up so all the platforms get it the same time? It will be the next day in 4 hours.

Yeah "later today" is starting to look like "delayed until tomorrow".

The fact they didn't have an ETA, and are dealing with unexpected login issues is not exactly making me feel great about this.

It isn't a big deal at the end of the day if it gets delayed, but I am starting to think we won't see it until around 2pm maple syrup time tomorrow. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ti3um said:

Its a weekly elite no rush, you got time to collect 10 riven slivers in a ducking week, and if you dont have enough space for riven dismantle some or sell the trash you don't want, problem solved.

The thing is.. . . You also have to do a dedicated farm to collect the riven slivers and it takes much longer to complete compared to many other objectives. Try doing a farm for riven slivers and you can see just how long it takes to collect a single one on average. For reference the raw drop rate of a riven sliver is at a measly 1% and eximus units are hard to come by, even with increased steel path spawn rates. And this requires steel path gameplay which most people probably won't be as versed in. Now multiply that by 10 and you have a weekly elite that takes way longer than most other weekly elites. The reward / benefit ratio just isn't there.

I estimated it takes at least an hour (that is assuming pretty decent RNG for riven sliver drops from eximus units, 1 sliver per 5-6 minutes and no external factors such as resource boosters or resource chances) to acquire the said 10 riven slivers.

And the riven mod situation varies from person to person and telling people to just trash or sell one of their rivens just for a nightwave challenge seems a little bit absurd to me. And I can see this leading to some pretty bad decisions being made by players. 

I don't think it is as simple as "problem solved", sure it seems like a simple challenge at first glance but once you dive into what it takes to actually complete the challenge it is much harder than it looks and I think takes the spot as the new most difficult nightwave challenge.

• Like 1

hace 6 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
*New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double.

its not working on eximus units

• Like 2

The Personal Touch Place 1 decoration in your Orbiter.  Wouldn't be so bad if the decorating tools weren't so janky, suppose this will be a sling something down and delete it after job..

Augmentation Install an Augment Mod on your Warframe. This will be a remove one and put it back on job.... I know this is likely aimed more at newbies (who ironically likely don't have augment mods...) but seems 'use a warframe with an augment mod installed' would have been a better way to do it.

Loyalty Gain 5,000 Standing with any one Syndicate faction.  Oh this will be fun for those of us with full syndicates.....

Mad Lab Plunder one of Alad V's secret laboratories on Jupiter. Nope, can't be bothered to do them on a normal day so not doing it for nightwave....

Bloodthirsty Kill 20 enemies in 5 seconds. Nuke weapon/frame for the win... kind of funny seeing as a lot of people seem to be calling for nerfs to the 'nuke' approach to warframe.

The Price of Freedom Free one Captured Solaris using a Granum Crown.  Um no, as much as I hate farming liches, I need the crowns for the sisters at some point....

The Many Made Whole Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.  LOL, I haven't seen enough riven slivers to even do this more than a couple of times since they were released....

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plus a hand-picked selection of rewards from previous Nightwave acts! 

• Wolf Howl Emote
  • Nora Stencil 
  • Naberus Ephemera 
  • Wolf K-Drive Scrawl 
  • Paracyst Zebra Skin 
  • Orokin Tea Set 
  • Chitoid Sentinel Bundle 

Yay more credits for a store that doesn't have anything for me (doubt I'm alone here) to buy other than potatoes and kuva.... seriously could we please get some more stuff to buy in the cred store if you're going to keep giving us creds as a replacement for repeated items.  

And I'm going to be honest here, if I wasn't already using the augments listed, none of those changes are going to suddenly make me want to use them now...

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Monrka said:

No changes for Equinox augments? Are you kidding?

Duality just needs an update to the AI. It's a perfect Augment as it encourages players to swap between forms rather than stay in one most of the time.

Calm & Frenzy could use a small increase in Range such as 8 meters. It's fine for it to spread.

Peaceful Provocation is fine.

Energy Transfer is the only one that should've been baseline.

18 minutes ago, AJAL8000 said:

In 3 years or more, like Garuda right now lol.

The only thing that got "reworked" was Garuda's Passive.

Garuda was fine prior to the update, but these buffs are similar to how Zephyr got her buffs back in March 2021.