Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Nora's Mix Volume 1: Update 31.2.0

Oh and grendals meatball form needs looking into as the drain on the ability doesn't work correctly as it says you can keep rolling once the last enemy has died that the energy drain increases but you could have lvl 100+ enemy still alive inside grendal and in a few seconds you start draing at like 100 energy/per second i dont think this is right when you have an agument that uses about 50 energ/per use

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse [This doesnt even work now, it will not spawn any shadows at all, bugged]
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double."

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Jeff_the_tree said:

There is a bug which is related to the operator, it occurs i think when you use operator ability and get taken out of operator form i.e dying or frame lossing too much health and then you are locked from attacking/using abilities and sometimes Can't use agility movement mechanics i.e bullet jump or jumping in general the only fix is to use k drive in open world, die and revive yourself which is difficult if your a vet and your ehp counters enemy damage output or to leave mission if you can use the menu as there is a variation of this bug that only allows walking/running. This also occurs with sevagoth but instead of the operator its his shadow that causes the bug with the addition of nullifiers also causing the bug to occur when sevagoth is pulled out of shadow form. Bug has been active before new war may of been abit befor last railjack rework, cheers for reading

dude, this bug has existed for 4 Years. and was never fixed

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Many Made Whole
Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.

I absolutely despise this challenge, and i think it needs removed, or changed

Riven slivers are a horrible thing to farm for, and way to rare at times, and rivens take up to 15 slots by default

anything else, ever since i saw this challenge it bugged me

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

dude, this bug has existed for 4 Years. and was never fixed

It got fixed a while ago i think and then reappeaed im pretty sure or just was lucky enough for it to stop happening and now is worse with the addition of using sevagoth can make the bug occur aswell

2 hours ago, (PSN)x7thmoon said:

sure its nice to get new content BUT its 100% pointless if the room LIMITATION and space LIMITATION  dont get a increase especially with the massive drydocks wich fyi happen to be be more than 1 floor tall/deep. the space limitation needs widening by a great deal, floor count by 2 preferably 5 and room count limitation raised by atleast 3x.

Yeah... but I've already come to terms that we are probably never going to see that.
So I will take my new Deco and be grateful. Because I can still remember dojo droughts where there were periods going for over a year or more, and no actual changes were made or anything being added.
Seeing Dojos get any love is still more than nothing.

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Seeking Talons can now be charged without holding the cast binding for the entire duration. Either tap for a hands free charging that will auto release, or hold for manual charging. 

💚 i like tht

Ash: Smoke Shadow:

💚 Easiest way to fix but ill take it

Atlas: Titanic Rumbler

️ That was... you guys know this augment doesnt get used because rumblers dont really help the player out much? Even in low level content, a single player can get like 20-50 kills before the rumbler can get 1. Not to mention that they provide unreliable protection to an already extremely tanky warframe? Thats why they go unused.

Maybe if rumblers actually forced all attention on them from enemies if they are within say 40m, getting a beefy rumbler would be somewhat better at protecting, not just Atlas, but his whole team. Extra health keeps it up longer for protection.

However as of right now, theyre just, there, doing almost nothing. Asking us to use a mod slot on them to make 1 instead of 2 unhelpful golems? That extra range addresses virtually none of its major flaws holding it back

Lull

💛 This was an okay change

Furious jav

💛 K, i dont think this change was necessary. Pretty small, more range would be better imo 

Surge

️ 4 combo points was like a 0.5/10 buff (meaning super bad and highly unnecessary). Doing 4 hits with a melee weapon is ridicuolously easy enough to pull off in under 2 seconds already WITHOUT energy. So asking us to use energy AND use mod slot for 4 combo points over mods like "Adaptation" or "Furious Javelin", almost impossible sell there (and yes i am considering the use of strength mods)

The 0.5/10 buff has been doubled to a 1/10 buff. Is still no good

If you want people to use it, that augment needs to give players more of a reason to want to do anything with those combo points, other than hold on to them. For example, hold the first ability button to unleash a charged slash dash  for 200 energy, that comes with 300% increased range and deals 3 x Your Combo Counter (unsure if thats powerful enough) as bonus melee damage. So basically a really hard hitting attack. It can consume say half of the player's current combo counter.

Something like that makes the mod far more intriguing to the eye than 8 combo points, especially amongst players looking for fun (aka excitement)

Gara: Mending Splinters

💚 This is a lovely buff

Garuda: Dread Ward

🤔 I have to test as the duration did feel to short, will come back for this after some steel path runs

Harrow: Warding Thurible

🤔 I have to test this more too

Harrow: Tribunal

💛 I guess this is better, i like

Chroma: Guided Effigy

💚💚 This change is glorious

Hydroid: Corroding Barrage
Before: Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
New: Tempest Barrage gains 100% Ability Strength.

️ This change is terrible!

If anything make it actually strip 10% of armor instead of applying corrosive procs.

The damage of this ability is pittiful, and unlike math equations, a negative times itself dont make it positive. Its still bad damage. Throw the 100% strength away

Hydroid: Curative Undertow
Before: Allies can stand in the pool to regain 30% health every 1.5 seconds, increasing the energy drain on Hydroid per ally.
New: The energy drain to heal allies has been removed, and the Augment’s description has been updated to indicate that Hydroid will restore 10% Health (this was always an effect, it was just not indicated in the description).

️ Its really difficult to notice or even care that a hydroid has this ability on considering that its rare for any player with a little experience in warframe to put themselves in a position where theyll need healing. Let alone noticing if a hydroid player, whos likely half way across the map/room, is using their puddle, because you will have many walls in your line of sight between you and that hydroid

Hydroid isnt going to want to use it for himself with 200 base health. If he takes health damage hes already dead lol

Shield regen would be far more useful, especially if its given in large burst per new enemy that you pull into your pool. That way you can pop in and out of it much quicker and safer, even when the content gets hard in steel path

You can add back energy drain if you go the shield route as its worth it.

Hydroid: Tidal Impunity
Before: Clears Status Effects and grants 12 seconds of Status Immunity for yourself and allies that come in contact with Tidal Surge.
New: Reduced Tidal Surge’s Energy cost from 25 to 15

️ I just dont get hit with many status effects that are scary enough for me to care

💛 The reduced energy is nice

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse

️ Negative times a negative again

Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm

💛 100% status chance lovelyy

️️ i need a bigger a X for this one. A big range sandstorm quite literally haults game progression by making enemies almost impossible to directly hit, especially if theyre tanky

Do i need to explain how bad i upset my team when i held a level 250 Nox in the air for 5 minutes straight? 1 guy ran out of ammo....

More range is the absolute last thing this ability needs if youre trying to get people to use it

Limbo: Rift Haven

💚 This... actually is kinda cool... maybe too op but i mean, useful atleast.

________

I think a survey needs to be done on peoples exact reasoning for disliking abilities, before making changes to abilities ONLY because you guys mentioned that the GOAL was to make these mods more usable; however there are some changes here that just completely missed the mark as if there was no understand of warframe playerbase at all unfortunately. 

Thanks for the updates tho, please if you guys can, i would like to ask that you guys do some surveys or something before coming up with ANY ideas for the next reworks.

Id hate to think you guys are wasting time and money on reworks for them to be alarmingly off the mark

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

Apologies on the tardy information! Yesterday the Protovyre Armor Set script was completed! Any Players that have been affected should now have an inbox message containing the evolved Protovyre Chest piece in their inventory. Thanks Tenno!

• Like 2

On 2022-03-17 at 6:47 AM, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

I absolutely despise this challenge, and i think it needs removed, or changed

Riven slivers are a horrible thing to farm for, and way to rare at times, and rivens take up to 15 slots by default

anything else, ever since i saw this challenge it bugged me

They’re really not hard to farm like… AT ALL - Railjack, Kuva Requiem Relics and Steel path are all good ways to get them… 

ntm you don’t even have to keep the riven or complete it’s mission, you just have to form it from 10 silvers in iron wake you can just get rid of it after you’ve done that

Edited by (PSN)RB3-Reloaded

Am 16.3.2022 um 19:54 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Ash: Smoke Shadow:

Before: Conceals allies within 15m for 8s.
New: Added +150% Critical Hit Chance buff while the player is in stealth.

Atlas: Titanic Rumbler
Before: Create a single rumbler with 300% health and 300% damage. 
New: Rumbler now has 300% health and 400% damage, with 300% more range to hit multiple enemies with its melee attack.

Baruuk: Endless Lullaby
Before: Performing a finisher on a sleeping enemy would retrigger Lull for 100% of the remaining duration.
New: In addition to finishers, Lull’s refill duration now triggers when a sleeping enemy is directly killed (does not trigger on assists). Can now only be triggered once per 3 seconds.

Excalibur: Furious Javelin
Before: Each enemy hit would increase Excalibur’s Melee Damage by 10% for 16s
New: Melee damage is now increased to 15% at maximum Rank.

Excalibur: Surging Dash
Before: Each enemy hit during Slash Dash further increases your melee counter by 4.
New: Doubled Melee Combo gained from Surging Dash.

Gara: Mending Splinters
Before: For each target affected, Splinter Storm heals 3 Health per second.
New: Heal rate has been increased to 15 Health per second per target affected.

Garuda: Dread Ward
Before: Become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping its life force.
New: The invulnerability duration has been increased to 8 seconds. Dread Ward also has new visual feedback when casted.

Harrow: Warding Thurible
Before: Allies in range take 40% less damage while channeling Thurible, and grant 0.5 additional energy charge whenever damaged.
New: Allies will now take 50% less damage, and are granted 1 Energy when damaged.

Harrow: Tribunal
Before: Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.
New: Allies now proc 100% of the effects.

Chroma: Guided Effigy
Before: Cast and hold to make Effigy move to your aim point. Deals 2000 damage per second to enemies in its path and roars on arrival stunning nearby enemies.
New: Now deals double the damage and restores 5 Energy for each enemy in its path. Also improved the responsiveness of Effigy when turning/moving. 

Hydroid: Corroding Barrage
Before: Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
New: Tempest Barrage gains 100% Ability Strength.

Hydroid: Curative Undertow
Before: Allies can stand in the pool to regain 30% health every 1.5 seconds, increasing the energy drain on Hydroid per ally.
New: The energy drain to heal allies has been removed, and the Augment’s description has been updated to indicate that Hydroid will restore 10% Health (this was always an effect, it was just not indicated in the description).

Hydroid: Tidal Impunity
Before: Clears Status Effects and grants 12 seconds of Status Immunity for yourself and allies that come in contact with Tidal Surge.
New: Reduced Tidal Surge’s Energy cost from 25 to 15.

Inaros: Desiccation's Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double."

Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm
Before: Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting Status Effects based on the damage types and mods on equipped melee weapon.
New: Sandstorm now has a 100% chance of inflicting Status Effects. As well, Sandstorm receives a 50% increase to range.

Limbo: Rift Haven
Before: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored.
New: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored every second.

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't understand how the majority of these got through some sort of quality- or idea control - assuming there is one. The only ones I see having more than an "on paper" improvement/change/buff are the ones for Ash, Baruuk and maybe Harrow, maybe Gara and maaaybeee - and only because there's probably some broken combination again that I just can't think of yet - Limbo. That's 5/16; if being generous and if I'm really trying to argue in favor of the changes.

The rest of the changes - which had the goal to make unused augments more appealing/interesting to use if I'm not mistaken - make zero sense to me since my inclination to use any of them still is non-existent.

To be fair in quite a few cases the problem isn't even the augment itself, but the base ability the augment is for and unless the augment would alter the ability >-drastically-< or the ability got entirely reworked there would be no way of making the augment good without having to make it absurdly strong in the first place (and I mean like "Rumblers become Wukong clones that instagib any enemy they touch" absurdly strong).

But yeah five augments out of 16 making me go "huh, okay" isn't hype at all for me personally. In the other eleven cases I'd even say to just remove the augments and add their effects straight to the abilities (and the abilities still wouldn't be good in quite a few cases).

Edited by (PSN)Deeceem

On 2022-03-20 at 10:30 AM, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

They’re really not hard to farm like… AT ALL - Railjack, Kuva Requiem Relics and Steel path are all good ways to get them… 

ntm you don’t even have to keep the riven or complete it’s mission, you just have to form it from 10 silvers in iron wake you can just get rid of it after you’ve done that

If you already have them, it's not bad. But having to score ten of them with their horrible drop rates, it really only leaves requiem relics, which let's face it, you aren't getting 10 in a row, which means you are popping more than, sometimes much more than 10 requiem relics, which they themselves will also have to be farmed for. So if you aren't actively fighting a lich, which 99% of us aren't, that means you also have to farm kuva siphons. Or spend plat....on relics. Yuck. Chain-farming blows. 

As far as it being an Elite Weekly challenge, yeah, I'd definitely say elite is proper, but it is asking for a ton of work where many will easily pass up the 7000 NW points and save quite a few hours.

Am 20.3.2022 um 16:30 schrieb (PSN)RB3-Reloaded:

Not sure about Railjack, but getting 10 slivers via reqiuem relics takes probably forever unless you're lucky. Compare that with the open 10 regular relics 7k weekly and you can easily see which one is worse. If you do the 10 riven sliver challenge via requiems it's basically like turning the open 10 regular relics challenge into get 10 forma bps from regular relics. I recommend trying to target farm 10 forma bps that sit on bronze on any relic since that would be pretty much the same task. Suddenly getting 10 riven slivers from requiem relics might not look that great.

As someone who regularily runs 1 - 2 hours SP survivals I can tell you from first hand experience I leave those maybe with 0-3 slivers. We don't live in the "golden days" pre SP changes where you left a SP survival with 100s of Riven slivers (where by the way everyone who has that many - including myself - has them from). Maybe I'm just unlucky, but that's exactly the point why these challeneges suck.

Is either of those farms hard to do? No, but it's f'n time intensive if the game tells you to go f yourself.

In general, challenges that have no way of manipulating the bad rng involved heavily into your favor are pretty lame. There's for example the collect rare mods challenge, which could actually end up sucking hardcore if you couldn't get them like candy in index or Railjack Veil missions where rare mods drop consistently and plenty. If you had to hope for rng to give you random regular droprate rare mods you'd sit on that challenge for quite a while as well depending on if rngesus has mercy with you. It's the usual "challenge" formula Warframe uses though: find out how you can cheese it, find someone to get carried by, get lucky with rng or resist the urge to smash your face into a cactus because of how annoying it is.

Edited by (PSN)Deeceem