Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Platforms PSA: Nora’s Mix Volume 1 Delay & Next Steps (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

Thank you for all of the support means a lot to stop for PS5 players but we wont feel as bad if u deployed for everyone becaause we can still play if we download PS4 version.

As uasual thanks a lot for the support appreciate what you do!

23 minutes ago, (PSN)MurphDeoDoubleG said:

I cannot wait for PS5 to be up and running again! hopefully soon today!!(: Playing the ps4 version does not look as good and is a whole lot slower...but was good enough for me to play last night!! 😄 Please fix this for the fellow Tennos around the world! 🌎 I believe in you guys DE!! Thankyou for giving us such a great game to enjoy. ❤️

Agree

7 hours ago, (PSN)someonedeeper said:

From my guess, I think its hardware issues in their office.
They need to call some Tech Support to fix the hardware,
Then they upload the update on PS Server,
Yet...
Idk what happened on PS Server to Us.

I also has some experience on IT stuff, not the database part, but that was my guess

Patch releases rarely break hardware. However, if they legit had a hardware failure at a DE office, totally understandable. It happens. My tech-geek brain wants to know because I find that stuff interesting!

My guess is they have one or multiple VM clusters responsible for patching. If for some reason this new patch overloaded configured hardware resources set in the hypervisor, definitely a realistic possibility. 

A fix has gone live to address the PS5 connectivity issues that started yesterday:

We're monitoring for further issues, but PS5 players should now be able to connect to the game and play again. But we are also aware that some are experiencing login errors - we are investigating. 

We will share Nightwave, alert, and inbox start times once we have confirmed we are in the clear. Thank you Tenno!

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A fix has gone live to address the PS5 connectivity issues that started yesterday:

We're monitoring for further issues, but PS5 players should now be able to connect to the game and play again. 

We will share Nightwave, alert, and inbox start times once we have confirmed we are in the clear. Thank you Tenno!

I'm getting "Login failed. Check your info." error message when trying to login through PS5, PS4 version works fine still 

vor 1 Minute schrieb [DE]Danielle:

We're monitoring for further issues, but PS5 players should now be able to connect to the game and play again. 

Final 😍

Great.  This is a 13 hour download, if we don't watch TV while we do it..

Technically, this is what, a version mismatch? That is, a server that we connect to for updates does a version handshake... and we can't get our version in sync because PS5 went out with the wrong version number. 

So,  fix one.  I presume that warframe uses a name in a nameserver to get an IP address for a server that holds the update.  Set up an alternate server that contains a patch to get PS5 in sync.  Set up a special nameserver and tell ps5 users to point at this name server once, do the update, and then return to their original nameserver settings. It is not that hard to type a 12 digit number into the nameserver settings. 

Fix two...write a script that determines whether a ps5 is connecting and massages the handshake to work, while letting non-PS5 handshakes go through transparently and put this script into the stream.

I'm sure I could think of a couple more, and it is easier for me to do this without complete knowledge. 

Or you could set up two servers, one that matches the PS5 needs and updates to the correct version, the other for everyone else.  4 out of 5 times you connect to the regular version, the fifth time you get the PS5 version. When you get the wrong version, you get the mismatch message. But since this only happens during login...

There have to be ideas that work better than "do a 13 hour download". Any idea when we can expect a fix? 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Skytt__ said:

I'm getting "Login failed. Check your info." error message when trying to login through PS5, PS4 version works fine still 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Predaking321 said:

So i just got the update and now i can't even login because it keeps saying login failed. Im on ps4 btw

We're aware - restart your game and try again. Should be cleared up now!

1 minute ago, (PSN)cloud116tame said:

Restart thats what i did and deleted ps4 version

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

We're aware - restart your game and try again. Should be cleared up now!

Thanks, it took restarting the whole console to fix. Probably gonna stay on PS4 version til cross play with those users works again since most of my friends don't have a PS5.

This is just typical DE something happens, and they own up to tell us and keep us as up to date as much as they can not only that they also apologize profusely and offer compensation in the form of free stuff and all this from a FREE game you don't even get this from the big Developers who game we buy and subscribe to play as much as DE is known for its use of Primed Soon the game is still free and still get updates imaging this game in the hands of someone like EA everything would be a loot box you have to pay real money for

and let's just remember this is a good test run for the cross play stuff, it's best to get the bugs out the way now on what is essentially small stuff like nightwave than have it happen on the big updates, so keep up the amazing work DE

Restarting is not working for me, really wished I had not closed my game after getting there a new version pop up in game. Now getting the login failed message, restarted the game and then console still login failed. Think I'm going to give up on the PS5 version and download the PS4 version.

1 minute ago, (PSN)MagnusRaven said:

Restarting is not working for me, really wished I had not closed my game after getting there a new version pop up in game. Now getting the login failed message, restarted the game and then console still login failed. Think I'm going to give up on the PS5 version and download the PS4 version.

Yeah i did the same thing big sad for ps5 players

Archived