Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Platforms PSA: Nora’s Mix Volume 1 Delay & Next Steps (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

At this point, the PS5 version of the game is barely playable.

This is what is happening to me, platform PS5. First time I got the full patch.

I log in.  There may be login issues.  Repeatedly retracing fixes it.  The message is totally misleading,  I'm on PSN.  

I play a mission,  or I go to an open world.   After a few minutes, I get a notification that there is a new version,  I need to stop the game and restart it to pick up the patch.

I can't ignore the message, as soon as my mission is over it stops me from doing anything, and sets a 15 minute timer. 

This has happened 4 times now.   

So I am able to run one mission per login. And it takes forever to login because (likely) something is failing in the PSN login path. 

Doing things like reading the ps4 game or standing on your head might help you login.   Not really.  Just eyeing helps. 

you have to leave the ps5 Warframe for a few days because it's not fun. once in we enter we play 5-10 minutes after who writes that update came exit the game.we exit and then we return and an error message is received and we suffer again with the entry. it took me a little away from the game. It is also interesting to have 9GB for each platform for the download PS5 to only 2GB. Something has been stabbed but I really hope to get to the place is fast enough for everything

After completing a mission i was told an updated version was available so i closed my app and checked for an update. The game said it was updated with most recent update and then I proceeded to login, Warframe loading all the way up to the point where your chosen warframe is kneeling on both knees. The error that i am having is that the game is telling me I’m required to have a Warframe account to play. Pressing “X” to accept the message bring me to a login failed. Check your info. Is this really a “ME” problem or another minor bug. 

16 minutes ago, (PSN)MISS_CUDDLEZS_xo said:

Keeps telling me a new version is available I restart and get the same message.. I can't trade or join any1 because its says they are offline when they are not or can't join because other players are on newer versions 

Still working on a solution for this, sorry! 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are still working on login issues - it's looking like we'll need to take extra steps to resolve. Apologies for the troubles. 

It’s not just login issues, I’m having matchmaking issues as well. On ps4, in Egypt. Can login but no matter what server Or popular node/game mode I choose there is no public matchmaking happening at all. Almost like the old port issue from last year but no error pops up. Also shows that there are open squads. What gives?

Archived