Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #1 + #2

PSN: Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #1 

PS5 Connectivity Issues Fixed: 

We have implemented a temporary fix for PS5 players who have been experiencing connectivity issues since yesterday’s update mentioned in our two PSAs (First PSA and Follow Up PSA). This workaround will allow PS5 players to connect and play the game, but there will be matchmaking issues present when attempting to matchmake with PS4 players until a more permanent solution is fully implemented. PS5 players to PS5 players can matchmake just fine! 

As mentioned in our Nora’s Mix Volume 1 Delay & Next Steps PSA, we will be running a special Alert on all Platforms for 150x Nora’s Mix Vol.1 Creds. We will also have an inbox message for our PlayStation tenno with a 3-Day Affinity, Credit, and Resource Booster to make up for your lost Booster time. We will share start times for both once we have confirmed the fix is working and can securely run the alert and inbox.  

Fixes: 

• Fixed nasty crash related to Wisp’s Reservoirs. 

PSN: Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #2

As noted above in Hotfix #1, we’ve got a build with a more permanent solution for the matchmaking issues! Thank you for your patience!

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to matchmake between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 players.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have implemented a temporary fix for PS5 players who have been experiencing connectivity issues since yesterday’s update mentioned in our two PSAs (First PSA and Follow Up PSA). This workaround will allow PS5 players to connect and play the game, but there will be matchmaking issues present until a more permanent solution is fully implemented. PS5 players will find they will have difficulty matchmaking with PS4 players until then. 

As mentioned in our Nora’s Mix Volume 1 Delay & Next Steps PSA, we will be running a special Alert on all Platforms for 150x Nora’s Mix Vol.1 Creds. We will also have an inbox message for our PlayStation tenno with a 3-Day Affinity, Credit, and Resource Booster to make up for your lost Booster time. We will share start times for both once we have confirmed the fix is working and can securely run the alert and inbox.  

Fixes: 

I'm on ps5 and it is working 💪 

5 minutes ago, (PSN)ROADMANZEESHAN said:

When I try to do a mission, it says, “An updated version of Warframe is available, please exit and run the launcher.” I restart my game and I still get the same problem.

Try 'check for update' when you exit, see if that works! 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)ROADMANZEESHAN said:

When I try to do a mission, it says, “An updated version of Warframe is available, please exit and run the launcher.” I restart my game and I still get the same problem.

Same. Cant even play a mission now cos it keeps saying i need to install latest update. Im on ps4

15 minutes ago, (PSN)DaveDelorean said:

Same. Cant even play a mission now cos it keeps saying i need to install latest update. Im on ps4

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Teicka said:

I'm also currently experiencing "Login failed. Check your info."

I've checked for updates too but says it's all up to date.

Hopefully not too long now !!

13 minutes ago, (PSN)LuffyleBoss496 said:

Hello, is it normal that I can't log into my account from a ps5?

8 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

On a Base PS4, can't login, even after redownloading, still says "login failed check your info"  even though my frame i was using is present on the screen at the time. Good luck on whatever the issue might be.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Machote777 said:

I played  5 mins on eidolon and it kicked me out saying  launcher update

Then after reset it didnt let me login

4 minutes ago, (PSN)LuffyleBoss496 said:

I can't connect to the game from a ps5

1 minute ago, (PSN)S_O_H___ said:

I am on ps4 and I keep getting "network not responding"

1 minute ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

I still cannot login it says failed to login check your info thank you for looking into it.

We're having a look into the login issues - thanks guys, sorry for the inconveniences! 

I'm on Ps5 I have both ps4 and ps5 version installed I'm playing ps5 version and every 10 mins it says new update close launcher and update but there is no update I then get login failed close application and restart twice then I'm back in can do one maybe two missions then cycle repeats saying update required will auto log me out in 15mins if I don't update then I go thru cycle of close fail to log in close twice am fine two missions then please update at earliest convenience 

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Teicka said:

I'm also currently experiencing "Login failed. Check your info."

I've checked for updates too but says it's all up to date.

Hopefully not too long now !!

I'm getting the same thing, makes me paranoid because the last time I saw that it was a mistaken 2035 ban lmao

so i noticed when trying to log into the ps5 version that it has the frame i was playing pre-update. so guessing theres a issue with the crossplay portion of it for those going back (understandable considering what was said yesterday) so if you've played yesterday with ps4 continue to do so atm. for those having issues with ps4 only.. did you do anything with the app? that type of info might help the devs

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have implemented a temporary fix for PS5 players who have been experiencing connectivity issues since yesterday’s update mentioned in our two PSAs (First PSA and Follow Up PSA). This workaround will allow PS5 players to connect and play the game, but there will be matchmaking issues present when attempting to matchmake with PS4 players until a more permanent solution is fully implemented. PS5 players to PS5 players can matchmake just fine! 

Fixes: 

The issue is most definitely NOT fixed as now I can connect but it now says my account doesn't exist and the account is over 4 years old and Mr30

Archived