Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #1 + #2

1 hour ago, (PSN)ROADMANZEESHAN said:

When I try to do a mission, it says, “An updated version of Warframe is available, please exit and run the launcher.” I restart my game and I still get the same problem.

same but this happens when entering Cetus or Orb Vallis. Can't purchase anything neither because message pops up saying there's updated version. 

13 minutes ago, (PSN)marcusantonious said:

I'm on Ps5 I have both ps4 and ps5 version installed I'm playing ps5 version and every 10 mins it says new update close launcher and update but there is no update I then get login failed close application and restart twice then I'm back in can do one maybe two missions then cycle repeats saying update required will auto log me out in 15mins if I don't update then I go thru cycle of close fail to log in close twice am fine two missions then please update at earliest convenience 

I am having this exact same experience on my PS5 and my PS5 version of the game. I completely understand these things are tricky. Appreciate the work being done to fix it! 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (PSN)mysticalsword290:

how ?

Through settings -> Saved data and game/app setting -> Sync save data -> Auto sync -> Enable Warframe. Worked for me. But as others have said, you get the 15 minute update and forced log out warning. But I could log in this way at least and play a mission.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Try 'check for update' when you exit, see if that works! 

No that does not work. That is the issue. It is fully updated even checked the version. But every single time i do ONE mission I have to restart cos it doesnt allow me to go back in. Please fix ASAP.

Me dice que no tengo cuenta en Warframe y soy mr 28 que pasa con esto tengo ps5 y no se puede entrar y cambie a ps4 y igual no va me pone iniciar sesión en ps5 y PS4  ni siquiera se puede entrar en nuguno de los dos dice que no tengo cuenta y soy mr 28 y las recompensasde Nora mix  están bloqueadas  la onda mix  no funciona nada arreglen eso porfavor 😞

Dude quiet down you think you can do a better job go do it yourself give them a dame break they have a kinda fix just keep closing and re opening your dame game or if you can't bare to deal with this tiny little inconvenience then shut up and go play something else whilst the real ppl do their work and fix the game calm down and be patient jesus

Archived