Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #1 + #2

Still broken on PS5.

Checking sync status revealed WF was not cloud synced so I did that.

Was able to start the game and do a SO run.

Comming out of that i got the message that i need to restart to update the game (there is no update)

After 15 min i got kicked and now the game does not know my account anymore (popup saying login failed and background stating i need a valid account to play the game)

Checking the sync status again shows its not synced again.

Re-syncing but now I'm stuck in the login screen as described above.

Also after syncing, restarting the game, and going out again cuz i can't log in, it's out of sync yet again (endless cycle here)

So all the hotfix did was enabeling me to run a single mission, just hope it did not damaged anything in the process...

PS5 here . Got the update yesterday at like 11:45 PM, it was not working when I tried to launch the game (Error message about the wrong version of the game). Figured it was because Sony dropped the updated at an odd time and you guys weren't there at the office to sync up the servers or something.

Now I try this morning and I got a small hotfix to download on the title screen, but now I'm stuck on the Log On Screen with my character showing , but each time I try to log into my character, I get "Login Failed, Check your Info".... At least I know my account is still there since I see my Ash on the title screen.

Again it's not like you can change your username or password on consoles, what is there to check really ? So yeah, can't play WF on PS5 for now....

18 minutes ago, (PSN)Yggahs_Prime said:

I'm playing on ps5 it keeps giving me the update boot after every solo mission i have restarted my ps5 3 times now

We just hotdropped a fix for this - can you please confirm if it's been resolved for you?

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We just hotdropped a fix for this - can you please confirm if it's been resolved for you?

PS5 version seems to work now. I did get one "need to be logged in" message but finally got in after clicking the X button again. TY!!!

What about the please wait crashes you get when you try to join the mission & your force to restart the application because it never starts? And what about the blue screen errors that the app crashed, saying I need to update the latest software, it has been going on for a while B4 today when I'm just trying to join a mission also? 

2 hours ago, (PSN)nitto420s said:

What about the please wait crashes you get when you try to join the mission & your force to restart the application because it never starts? And what about the blue screen errors that the app crashed, saying I need to update the latest software, it has been going on for a while B4 today when I'm just trying to join a mission also? 

That sounds like it's a problem with your consoles' software. Spring clean that bad boy and see if that helps. And by spring clean, I mean rebuild the database. I had to do that a couple of times a year with my PS4 and it usually helped. 

PSN: Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #2

As noted above in Hotfix #1, we’ve got a build with a more permanent solution for the matchmaking issues! Thank you for your patience!

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to matchmake between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 players.

Archived