(PSN) Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #1 + #2

I had an issue with the Nora cred survival on PS4 this morning had a squad of 4 and it took a bit to load and ended up all by myself in a standard survival with zero enemies ran around activating life support and was able to leave at 5 min with almost no life support left.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

PSN: Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #2

As noted above in Hotfix #1, we’ve got a build with a more permanent solution for the matchmaking issues! Thank you for your patience!

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to matchmake between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 players.

Awesome, thank you! ♥️

• Like 1

I’m on ps4 and after this hotfix Multiplayer is still down. Been down since yesterday. Tried inviting/joining other Ps4 players, still cannot. No specific error shows just ‘could not deliver invite” or nothing happens when someone invites me. I think I sometimes get the inv on psn itself outside the game but thats it. 

Still all by myself :(. Tried public missions but it stays stuck on ‘finding squad’ for a while then just loads me into mission solo. 

im so worried this will be a repeat of no multiplayer for months like what happened last year (im in Egypt and was of those affected by port issues). 

Edited by (PSN)Skeptic_Squirrel

Issue were not getting appropriate amount of Nora's standing I with a friend did all 3 of the 4,500 tasks for orb v. And only I got full credit for all 3 he missed 1k points this is a ongoing issue with nw and needs be be heavily addressed before a new nw starts

3 hours ago, (PSN)Skeptic_Squirrel said:

I’m on ps4 and after this hotfix Multiplayer is still down. Been down since yesterday. Tried inviting/joining other Ps4 players, still cannot. No specific error shows just ‘could not deliver invite” or nothing happens when someone invites me. I think I sometimes get the inv on psn itself outside the game but thats it. 

Still all by myself :(. Tried public missions but it stays stuck on ‘finding squad’ for a while then just loads me into mission solo. 

im so worried this will be a repeat of no multiplayer for months like what happened last year (im in Egypt and was of those affected by port issues). 

Problem resolved. Spoke to my ISP. Was an issue on their end. Apologies 

Am 18.3.2022 um 15:12 schrieb [DE]Megan:

PSN: Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix #2

As noted above in Hotfix #1, we’ve got a build with a more permanent solution for the matchmaking issues! Thank you for your patience!

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to matchmake between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 players.

matchmaking between ps5 + ps4 is still an issue. so many host migrations now and teammates leaving squad right after joining

On 2022-03-17 at 7:24 PM, (PSN)nerex33 said:

That sounds like it's a problem with your consoles' software. Spring clean that bad boy and see if that helps. And by spring clean, I mean rebuild the database. I had to do that a couple of times a year with my PS4 and it usually helped. 

Considering it was happening on my PS4 Pro and I just got a PS5 and it's still happening I would say you're wrong. And I have 200 MB download and 20 MB upload hardwired internet