Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get xp in nightwave nora's mix vol.1 after completing task [Investigating]

war_rezold
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Edit: 

X-posting from the Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1 notes: 

• Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 
    • We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 
  • Fixed a UI bug where double the amount of Nightwave Standing earned was shown if you ran a mission with a Syndicate Sigil equipped and completed a Nightwave Act. Upon relog the correct value would be properly shown. 

E2cwKZC.jpgI have completed 3 tasks in new nightwave:

• -Conservationist 4,5k xp
  • -The Old Ways 4,5k xp
  • -Venus miner 4,5k xp

i may not be pro in math but that should be 13,5k xp which is more than 1 level. Instead i have only 9k xp and i don't know which task didn't gave me xp (all three displayed as completed during mission)

I'm having the same issue.

Just got back to Liset after Orb Vallis session and missing 4500 points aswell.

I've done:
- Rise of the Machines (300 Necramech kills while hover)
- Venus Miner (OV gems)
- Venus Bounty Hunter (OV bounties)
- Conservationist (OV animals)
- Attractive (150 Magnetic kills)

I'm now at 17000 points, when I should be at 21500. I did all of them within one Orb Vallis session. I already restarted the game to try if that would fix the issue, but it did not. I did check Nightwave bounties during the mission and the game noted Venus Miner/Conservationist as done, but didn't display the main progression going forward. In the past this has only been an UI issue, which autofixes itself after returning to Liset, but I wonder if it is the cause now.

Edi2:

Adding screenshot after completing all NW challenges:

With all 3 dailies and 7 weeklys I have 35000 points when it should be 39500

2UZCvby.jpg

8 minutes ago, Coatduck said:

Same here, looks like the common denominator is "The Old Ways", so I would suspect that it's that particular challenge not properly giving points for completion

I hadn't done it, yet I have the problem.

And I went to do The Old Ways next and it did give me the 4500. I'm now at Rank 2 / 1500 when I should be at R2/6000

Ok so I finished a bunch of nightwave missions all in one go because a lot were relating to Orb Vallis. After coming back to my ship I noticed I only reached one tier with 8000 extra nightwave "points". I calculated all the "points"I had accumulated and I should've received 22,500 points(2 tiers) total instead of 18,000(1 tier). I tried submitting a picture but didn't manage. I don't know if the problem was caused because I did so many at once or because Nora's mix brought new changes. I'll try and log out and back in to see if anything changes.

57 minutes ago, Coatduck said:

Same here, looks like the common denominator is "The Old Ways", so I would suspect that it's that particular challenge not properly giving points for completion

I got double standing for The Old Ways. Something is not right there.
eqKcctk.jpeg

Hello

I would like to report glitch, after i have finished Nora mission i don't get points for it.

When i finished "Medic" earned 1000 points. After finish "Venus Bounty Hunter" nothing, but game showed notification about +4500 points for it. I hope you can easy check it and fix for my account. Including screenshots below.

jBEdqBK.png

k7h1ZC4.png

Archived