Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1

[DE]Danielle

Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 

• We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 

We are in the next Nightwave week and I am still missing 4,500 standing.

So I suppose, you are going to owe me 4,500 standing forever? OK, who cares ... :-)

On 2022-03-18 at 9:49 PM, Giantconch said:

Completed the Venus Bounty hunter challenge yesterday, still short 4.5k nightwave standing after the hotfix. Hopefully the script you folks end up pulling together later catches that.

Same i am also still missing but it does not matter as much we can get pretty easy.

I just got the '20 slide kills' daily task during the final mission of a Sortie, and it seemed to overwrite the 4.5k I should've gotten for completing the sortie. I only got 1k, but both tasks were marked as complete in Nightwave

Edit: The award was granted after playing another mission and returning to the orbiter afterwards.

Early this morning I finished all but the assassination task for week 2.  I had done everything on week one.  When I checked nightwave I had the 5 bounties on orb valdalis as a recovered task. 

Oh and I'm also still missing at least 4500 points.  Think it's actually 5500 as I don't think I got credit for one of the 3 dailies on the first day..  I had kill 150  either viral or toxin can't remember which, Kill 150 magnetic, and open 20 lockers when it started.

2 hours ago, FUBAR-BDHR said:

Early this morning I finished all but the assassination task for week 2.  I had done everything on week one.  When I checked nightwave I had the 5 bounties on orb valdalis as a recovered task. 

Me too. Re-doing it seems to have at least awarded the missing 4.5k judging by the amount of points I have now...

When equipping most Ephemeras on a operator (regardless of form) it does not show on the character regardless of type of activity I participate in. Only works in orbiter for some reason. Not sure how long this glitch has been going on since I just got back into WF but yeah just wanted to mention

So I've got recovered act from last week, act that I've already completed, but had no credit for. That's your solution for this problem, make us do it second time? And how about standings for dailies we lost? They aren't recoverable, so where's the script to give us missing standings?

Guided Effigy doesn’t affect Ragdoll’d enemies. It currently ragdolls with the roar on arrival.

Increasing Efficiency also lowers the energy gained. I’m not sure that’s intentional or not. 

My testing indicates that if at least the ragdoll interaction is fixed, the Augment could be a new way to play Chroma.

If the energy refunded could scale with positive efficiency and/or Strength, that would also be great, as currently the only way to meaningfully increase it is with Duration only. It’s only by like 1-2 extra energy than the drain per second currently.

Being able to drastically extend the time Effigy is out would allow Chroma to potentially manage 3 elements at once; Effigy, Ward, and Spectral Scream at the same time, which is not normally sustainable.

Anyone else do the activate obelisk  daily and have it come back as not completed?  Yesterday it was showing completed in nightwave but every mission I entered showed the popup to complete it.  Logged in just now and it's showing as incomplete in nightwave.

• 1 month later...

Archived