Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game soft locked during Select Relic screen

(XBOX)RedxEmpxShun

Was playing in a squad on a regular Meso Defense, ten waves completed. Relic selection screen came up and I selected an unrefined relic at first, but quickly tried to refine one and swap to that refined one instead before I ran out of time. The game only accepted the unrefined relic input and I loaded back into the mission to begin Wave 11, but the “Please Wait” loading marker never left my screen, totally locking my controls as I started to take damage.

AFAIK no other players were affected, but I was unable to do anything for the next five waves, including being able to leave the mission. Thankfully, 1) Adaptation kept me alive and 2) the other players did leave after Wave 15 and the host migration unlocked my controls, had it not been for that I would’ve had to either fail the mission or reboot.

• 5 months later...
On 2022-03-20 at 9:10 PM, (XBOX)RedxEmpxShun said:

Was playing in a squad on a regular Meso Defense, ten waves completed. Relic selection screen came up and I selected an unrefined relic at first, but quickly tried to refine one and swap to that refined one instead before I ran out of time. The game only accepted the unrefined relic input and I loaded back into the mission to begin Wave 11, but the “Please Wait” loading marker never left my screen, totally locking my controls as I started to take damage.

AFAIK no other players were affected, but I was unable to do anything for the next five waves, including being able to leave the mission. Thankfully, 1) Adaptation kept me alive and 2) the other players did leave after Wave 15 and the host migration unlocked my controls, had it not been for that I would’ve had to either fail the mission or reboot.

I've had this happen to me twice, and my clanmate in my squad also experienced it at the same time while loading our relic mission. It would almost have to be on the server side and not the console. 

Archived