Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Disposition Guidelines

[DE]Connor

• 11 months later...

RNG weapons are the best kind, in my opinion.  

I think consistency should be a thing. Rivens are not the best ideas but at least this idea may patch abysmal weapons into viable ones. Some weapons really need accuracy and precision to make them useful. 

Since this is the buff/nerf device that distributes players over the repertoire at least some Rivens needs disposition 4 or 5. Yes, DE wants to make people try every weapon but we must be honest with ourselves and understand that not every weapon is FUN to play with. If some of these weapons gets a remake, that would be better. 

RNG weapons may work if the outcomes salvage the worst qualities of the weapon at hand. For example, Snipetron, Opticor, Lanka are precision weapons that requires skill. Please don't make them weaker. On the contrary, applaud mechanical skill of those players who developed the tallent aiming and sniping enemy units. 

• 2 months later...

So is there ever going to be an increase to the number of differing rivens we can have?

I ask because i am at my maximum and i find i am running out of space...having to either sell or just melt them.

I admit I also am trying to get a differing riven for each weapon.  I am glad the braton version for example works on all bratons, as I do not have to have a riven for each gun. Although i guess that would be acceptable if each gun had its own unique database for the riven, or we could have a collection for that gun, to go with the mod configuration of the weapon.

I always felt that once you made a riven for a specific gun type maxed the ENDO value on it then it should be taken out of the mod library and maybe put into the library for that specific weapon.  That Might help a tad on the data base overhead too.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...