Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Prime: Update 31.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks.

Blood for the Blood Queen!

unknown.png

So QoL changes are moved to the Angels of the Zariman update?

Like changes to the Tenet Diplos alt-fire when you aim down sights? It's literally unusable.

Or the return of Lua Spy for sorties:

Or some plan to optimise the corpus capital ship deff so you aren't stuck there for ages

Or gender independent operator customizations:

etc.

Agreed on all points.

Is the Zariman update genuinely going to fix all of the client-side broken interactions of the game?? Does that mean we're going to be able to use WF abilities consistently as client? Transferring to operator will no longer take up to 5 seconds? Hit reg and enemy locations will be accurate?

Does this mean the connectivity problem has always been solve-able, it's just not been a priority? 

If the game makes it past a full decade of beta, will the Dark Split-Sword holster animations be fixed?

In the second decade, would you be able to save enough to hire someone to code waypoints (or HUD/UI in general) effectively?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Furyk-Karede said:

Is the Zariman update genuinely going to fix all of the client-side broken interactions of the game?? Does that mean we're going to be able to use WF abilities consistently as client? Transferring to operator will no longer take up to 5 seconds? Hit reg and enemy locations will be accurate?

Oh god, YES PLEASE! 

I hate how bad some of the client-side interactions are in the game. It is part of the reason why so many people hate host migration, since it has to transfer all that data over to the new host which can take a while sometimes. 

Luckily forcing the game to not connect to >200 ping hosts does the job most of the time.

But it can get pretty intensive if doing a bunch of actions that involve the host or loadings. Such as using multiple transferences or ESO Portal openings which are the most noticeable ones for me.

I just want the Akarius explosion fx as client to be fixed at the very least. For some bewildering reason that is host/client dependent yet all other explosion fx aren't. 

Edited by XHADgaming

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed more cases of incorrect capitalization for:
    • Certain missions in the World State Window (Disruption Void Missions, Kuva Survival, and Sanctuary Onslaught). 

Disruption missions in the Void?!?!?!? 

As a void dweller, you got me all excited. I've always wanted disruption mission in the Void. There are no disruption missions in the void. Can we please get get disruption mission in the Void.

• Like 3

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania and nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

6. nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

8. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

9. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

11. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

12. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

etc.

Prior to the Zephyr outfit surpassing my desire to use the Bishamo outfit, I felt forced to switch my character's body-type to female just because the female outfit looks so much better. I was motivated to buy it after seeing another player wearing it, but I wasn't aware that it'd look different when I bought it - so I was pretty bummed. I wasn't aware it was slated to be changed. So yes, any news on this please? :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Garuda Prime: Update 31.3

d60c5791a323aaeafba03714603474b3.jpg

GARUDA PRIME ACCESS 

Awash in crimson and shimmering gold, Garuda Prime has emerged! Add Garuda Prime, exclusive Prime Accessories, Weapons, Boosters and more with Prime Access, or earn Relics in-game to craft Garuda Prime, Nagantaka Prime and Corvas Prime in your Foundry.

Garuda Prime and her signature Prime gear tear through the battlefield with razor-sharp talons and sanguine bloodletting. Experience Garuda’s reworked abilities and witness the queen of gore get deadlier the more blood is spilled.

8bcc25efbc6e867bc2735b63a28ae237.jpg

Garuda Prime
White, gold and deepest scarlet, the queen of gore in full regalia. She also has increased Energy and Armor  stats, along with an additional Madurai slot. 

Her Talons also have increased base damage and Critical Chance stats.  

Nagantaka Prime
A golden version of Garuda’s versatile crossbow, as fashioned by the Orokin’s finest weaponsmiths. Alt-fire to let loose a barrage of bolts. All bolts have a chance to cause Bleeding, and Headshots have a chance to increase Reload Speed. When wielded by Garuda the Nagantaka gains a slight Punch Through effect.

Corvas Prime
Flaunting ceremonial beauty, this arch-gun flak-cannon is even more devastating than its standard issue counterpart.

Exclusive Garuda Prime Glyphs

b20a30bf4e9341c610196ea753eb2210.png

Garuda Prime Accessories includes:

• Kukri Prime Armor
  • Sanguinax Prime Ephemera
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster
  • 90-Day Resource Booster

When Garuda Prime enters Prime Access, the following items will be added to the Prime Vault. If you have Relics that contain these items they will remain in your Inventory.

• Titania Prime
  • Corinth Prime
  • Pangolin Prime

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Corinth Prime Barrel to Astilla Prime Barrel 
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis Sacrifice of Titania Prime Neuroptics to Gara Prime Chassis
  • Replaced New Loka Sacrifice of Titania Prime Systems to Nezha Prime Chassis
  • Replaced Steel Meridian Sacrifice of Pangolin Prime Handle to Zakti Prime Receiver 

Note on Garuda Prime Relics: We have skipped Neo N19 in Relic naming convention and went straight to Neo N20 due to chat linking issues we encountered in testing. 

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Garuda Prime Access begins March 28 on all platforms. Don’t miss out on adding the queen of gore’s full regalia to your Arsenal! Find the Prime Access packs here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

And read about our Riven Disposition Guidelines here:

9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

5e5d3d34a067a96d07c11128681e21ce.jpg

It’s been nine monumental years since the awakening of the Tenno! In celebration, we invite you to peer into the Void and reflect on the evolution of the Origin System - from humble beginnings to the current post-New War era, and the astonishing possibilities of the future.

Earn Dex Weapons, Customizations from previous Anniversaries, as well as Weapon Slots by completing weekly Alerts, plus earn extra Credits and Affinity with weekend Boosters!

Week #1 Alert: March 28 at 11 a.m. ET to April 4 at 10:59 a.m. ET 
Rewards: Dex Nouchali Syandana, Dex Sybaris and Weapon Slot

Credit Booster Weekend: April 1 at 2 p.m. ET to April 4 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #2 Alert: April 4 at 11 a.m. ET to April 11 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Excalibur Dex Skin, Dex Furis and Weapon Slot

Affinity Booster Weekend: April 8 at 2 p.m. ET to April 11 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #3 Alert: April 11 at 11 a.m. ET to April 18 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Dex Raksaka Armor, Dex Dakra and Weapon Slot

Credit Booster Weekend: April 15 at 2 p.m. ET to April 18 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #4 Alert: April 18 at 11 a.m. ET to April 25 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Liset Dex Skin, Excalibur Dex Noggle

Affinity Booster Weekend: April 22 at 2 p.m. ET to April 25 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Week #5 Alert: April 25 at 11 a.m. ET to May 2 at 10:59 a.m. ET
Rewards: Rhino Dex Skin, Excalibur Dex in Action Glyph

Credit/Affinity Booster Weekend: April 29 at 2 p.m. ET to May 2 at 1:59 p.m. ET

Check out our official website for full details on the 9 Year Anniversary Merch, Steadfast Excalibur Anniversary Contest, and more! https://www.warframe.com/anniversary

127a5baeb2452840622645a0d5ee4f4a.png

INITIATE PACK II

Embarking on a new path through the Origin System? Give your Arsenal a boost with the recently-updated Initiate Pack II! These carefully-selected items are sure to kickstart your journey and help you Rank up to realize your ultimate potential.

The Initiate Pack II includes:

• Nova Warframe
  • Vectis Sniper Rifle
  • Essential Critical Chance Mod Bundle
  • Vital Sense Mod
  • Nova Atomica Skin
  • Radia Syandana
  • Alamos Sniper Skin
  • Classic Saturated Color Palette
  • 2000 Endo
  • 7-Day Affinity Booster
  • 275 Platinum

Optimizations: 

• Made small optimizations to memory. 
  • Made optimizations to dynamic lighting that might occur in rare cases. 
  • Optimized peak memory usage while loading with DirectX 12.
  • Fixed possibly rare and unlikely crash in Dx12.
  • Made micro-optimizations to Dx12 threaded rendering.
  • Made micro-optimizations to DirectX 12.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Garuda Talons not retaining skin details/textures in Arsenal preview. 
  • Fixed Garuda's Seeking Talons UI getting stuck on screen after falling into a teleport volume while casting it. 
  • Fixed case where you could lose Act progress in Nightwave due to it clearing before getting uploaded to the server. 
  • More fixes towards Nightwave Standing appearing doubled in the UI. 
  • Fixed textures flickering in the warp tunnels in the ‘Approach Praghasa’ stage of The New War quest. 
  • Fixed textures flickering in the teleport volume in the camp in The New War quest. 
  • Fixed more cases of incorrect capitalization for:
    • Certain missions in the World State Window (Disruption Void Missions, Kuva Survival, and Sanctuary Onslaught). 
  • Fixed potentially crashing when streaming between levels in Railjack if you left some enemies active on a POI. 
  • Fixed certain Ephemeras applying to Operator faces, creating some very unsettling sleep paralysis looking Tenno. 
  • Fixed the Pakal Chest Plate floating when equipped on Railjack Crew members. 
  • Fixed the scale button being misaligned when placing an object using the Orbiter decoration menu in Spanish.
  • Fixed issue with Epic launcher where items purchased in the in-game Market would only show as ‘owned’ after relogging. It will now show that you own the item immediately after purchase.
    • This also fixes not seeing an item displaying as ‘owned’ in the detailed view. 
  • Fixed crash when leaving the Orb Valis after free roaming. 
  • Fixed the Gara Prime, Nidus Prime, and Harrow Prime Light and Dark Glyphs having the same name.
  • Fixed crash related to spawning Archwing using Archwing Launcher. 
  • Fixed script error with Gauss’ Thermal Sunder. 
  • Fixed the Rise of the Machine Nightwave Act showing as incomplete even after completed when your Necramech is destroyed.

Tennogen skins don't work for Garuda's ability fx

• Like 2

nvm, my mistake there is no bundle on Epic like on Steam, just a reminder to log into wf.
Going to miss out, but not going to make account, install steam and go through the hoops to skipping the 30+GB redownload.

Edited by Morteno
bad info

On 2022-03-28 at 10:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Note on Garuda Prime Relics: We have skipped Neo N19 in Relic naming convention and went straight to Neo N20 due to chat linking issues we encountered in testing. 

Huh, that is interesting and something I noticed as well.

I wonder what these factors are that popped up in testing and if they are holding back on preventing [primed ammo stock] from being linkable. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! DE
I recommend setting the way of steel to legendary rank to enter
Those players who have been improving their ranks are completely pointless!
Caused a group of people to get stuck in the ordinary rank!
It's nothing special for the legendary level at all!
It is also possible to add new levels that only legends can enter!

There is also a suggestion to eliminate the purple mod
Because a bunch of bugs can't be repaired well!Also consider Riven mods!
Riven mod are for short-term enjoyment only! Pretty meaningless existence!
Lighten the Riven and I support repeal!

Edited by --Beer.as.water--

On 2022-04-10 at 7:56 AM, --Beer.as.water-- said:

Hello! DE

First, I wouldn't count on anyone from DE reading your post. Secondly, Legendary MR is a joke. I used to think like you a long time ago since I was Legendary 1, that the gates would open and legendary content and rewards would be made available only for me and my brethren, that have over 4k hours in the game, supported it through blood, sweat, tears, drought, the works.
If you've noticed for some time now DE has made everything easier for newbies, so they don't feel excluded. We went from "we're not gonna hold your hand at all" to "here, less grind for you, we've lowered MR requirements for weapons, high level sorties or Steel Path, where you can scream at your teammates in chat to pick you up, even though you shouldn't be there in the first place".
Now, if this was too cynical for you, I apologize.

I'm gonna log in - throw another forma on the barbecue - and then log out, since my Legendary 2 is useless.

On 2022-04-10 at 2:56 PM, --Beer.as.water-- said:

Hello! DE

Wow, you should post that in the comedy relief section if we had one. 🤣