Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Prime: Hotfix 31.3.1

[DE]Megan

Garuda Prime: Hotfix 31.3.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed inability to use Garuda’s Talons if a Host migration occurred. 

• Fixed being able to hit 100% invulnerability when combining Nova’s Null Stars and Helminth’s +100% Duration Invigoration. 

• The usual modding limit for maximum Duration on Null Star would allow a maximum of 90% damage reduction. But with the addition of the Nira’s Hatred mod and Helminth’s +100% Duration Invigoration, it pushed over that limit to reach 95% and even 100% damage resistance, which would make you invincible until you had lost a few stars. This was not intended and has been fixed to return it back to maintain the 90% max damage reduction. 

• Fixed Corvas Prime missing its localized descriptions. 

• Fixed Garuda Talons moving when hovering on/off color swatches in the Arsenal.

• Fixed Garuda Prime’s rear skirt cloth clipping through some Syandanas. 

• Fixed the Nagantaka Prime missing its own Riven Disposition number. 

• It was using the Nagantaka Disposition instead of starting at 0.5 like all new weapons. Learn more about the Riven Disposition Guidelines here.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Nagantaka Prime missing its own Riven Disposition number. 

•  

Guess it's time to shelve the Nagantaka prime for the next year and a half because a normal nagantaka with a riven is legit better than the prime with the lowered dispo.

10 minutes ago, Vesterbro said:

no fix for sanguinax ephemera? it's off centered :(

Not only that, it's a very underwhelming design. it's way worse than the Eros Wings Ephemera. 

It needs to be 3 dimensional, where the sprite effect is, there's no depth to it.

It can't be this expensive and look worse than the regular one, that is an actual 3d model.

I waited a day or so to get on so that the inevitable missed bug could be fixed, only for the hotfix to come out just as I start playing. It's all right the Wisp Dex skin has brought out even more of em, so can just come back after that's died down, lol.

But was hoping to see you guys fix the Blood Wings Eph, cause it looked cool but doesn't hold up well in game from all the people who I've seen buy it thus far.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to hit 100% invulnerability when combining Nova’s Null Stars and Helminth’s +100% Duration Invigoration. 

• The usual modding limit for maximum Duration on Null Star would allow a maximum of 90% damage reduction. But with the addition of the Nira’s Hatred mod and Helminth’s +100% Duration Invigoration, it pushed over that limit to reach 95% and even 100% damage resistance, which would make you invincible until you had lost a few stars. This was not intended and has been fixed to return it back to maintain the 90% max damage reduction. 

It not being intended is not a good enough reason to nerf it. It is how the ability functions and everybody knew it. Saying you fixed it to return it to the max of 90% is just false since it never had a max. If you wanted to nerf it so bad you should have at least left it at 99% or god forbid you let someone be invincible with 5 mods dedicated to duration and a augment that is only able to TURN OFF a ability so you can recast it.

On 2022-03-29 at 10:22 AM, touc said:

thanks

will corvas prime's inability to hit profit taker when shooting from some angles be addressed?

example:

Wow that is so bad, really hope it gets fixed since it could become really good. 

Just curious does that Corvas Prime have an gravimag installed?

Another update and no fix on the akarius explosion fx for clients being fixed. . .

Or [primed ammo stock] remaining unlinkable

or being unable to throw the sac with alternative fire in the (isolation or arcana) vault bounties if you have a glaive and no pistol equipped

or the excavator progress not showing up for clients under certain situations

or the excavator collision hitbox being all messed up

Can the host/client connection please be improved in the upcoming updates? Right now it is very dependent on the connection to the host which can lead to some serious lag when using transference and if more operator gameplay is encouraged this can become a serious problem.

There is also a nasty bug involving animations that prevents you from doing anything like firing weapons or using abilities, the most common method of triggering such as bug is by using transference with another animation such as getting knocked down. I have seen an uptick in people reporting this issue.

I'm glad that all the new bugs are quickly being patched and that there appears to be a lot less this time around compared to previous prime releases but still seeing all these older bugs not being patched up in line with the newer ones is annoying.

E: Why are my replies being combined into one???? I purposefully made them separate as one was a direct reply to someone else and another was a general comment on the topic. Ugh, even someone just quoted the entire thing instead of just my initial question. . .  Thus further proving my point of making them as separate replies.

49 minutes ago, Steely.Wing said:

The Asia server is unstable, often cannot invite people to join.

What Asia server? Warframe only has dedicated servers for the Relays and Settlements. They have community-supported servers for the Conclave, and that's about it. All other game connections are Peer-to-Peer...

If you're having instabilities, I'm fairly sure it's not down to any server problems.

17 minutes ago, quietcanary said:

It not being intended is not a good enough reason to nerf it. It is how the ability functions and everybody knew it. Saying you fixed it to return it to the max of 90% is just false since it never had a max. If you wanted to nerf it so bad you should have at least left it at 99% or god forbid you let someone be invincible with 5 mods dedicated to duration and a augment that is only able to TURN OFF a ability so you can recast it.

This guy gets it.

Meanwhile Mesa is allowed to have 95% DR just by adding in +20% power strength. Its weakness to melee is irrelevant given her kit.

29 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Wow that is so bad, really hope it gets fixed since it could become really good. 

Just curious does that Corvas Prime have an gravimag installed?

Another update and no fix on the akarius explosion fx for clients being fixed. . .

Or [primed ammo stock] remaining unlinkable

or being unable to throw the sac with alternative fire in the (isolation or arcana) vault bounties if you have a glaive and no pistol equipped

or the excavator progress not showing up for clients under certain situations

or the excavator collision hitbox being all messed up

I'm glad that all the new bugs are quickly being patched and that there appears to be a lot less this time around compared to previous prime releases but still seeing all these older bugs not being patched up in line with the newer ones is annoying.

E: Why are my posts being combined into one???? I purposefully made them separate as one was a direct reply to someone else and another was a general comment on the topic.

yes it had gravimag installed, not sure if that'd affect the performance/fire mode. The current theory is because of the projectile's width and how PT hitboxes work

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Nagantaka Prime missing its own Riven Disposition number. 

• It was using the Nagantaka Disposition instead of starting at 0.5 like all new weapons. Learn more about the Riven Disposition Guidelines here.

RIP my riven. Oh well.

Yesterday, I was excited about the Nagantaka Prime being disposition 4/5 even though I know "new weapons" have disposition 1.  In fact, I had that rare "lucky feeling" since I'd bought a few Nagantaka rivens and Prime Access specifically for the Nagantaka Prime.  But today, I just feel foolish for getting excited.   

44 minutes ago, quietcanary said:

It was never meant to go over 90 though. It's literally always been in the ability description. They were lazy and didn't initially put in the hard cap because mods couldn't get that high, but that doesn't mean that's the state it should be in.

49 minutes ago, Reconsile said:

This guy gets it.

Meanwhile Mesa is allowed to have 95% DR just by adding in +20% power strength. Its weakness to melee is irrelevant given her kit.

Following the same thought process, Nova shouldn't have a DR ability to begin with, since slowing down enemies is a form of DR

Archived