Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN: Garuda Prime: Hotfix #1

Changes:

• Replaced a Vaulted Relic in the Void Storm drop tables with a new Garuda Prime Relic.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Garuda Talons moving when hovering on/off color swatches in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Garuda Prime’s rear skirt cloth clipping through some Syandanas. 
  • Fixed the Nagantaka Prime missing its own Riven Disposition number. 
    • It was using the Nagantaka Disposition instead of starting at 0.5 like all new weapons. Learn more about the Riven Disposition Guidelines here.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes:

• Replaced a Vaulted Relic in the Void Storm drop tables with a new Garuda Prime Relic.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Garuda Talons moving when hovering on/off color swatches in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Garuda Prime’s rear skirt cloth clipping through some Syandanas. 
  • Fixed the Nagantaka Prime missing its own Riven Disposition number. 
    • It was using the Nagantaka Disposition instead of starting at 0.5 like all new weapons. Learn more about the Riven Disposition Guidelines here.

Do you know about the loading into an empty mission bug, always labelled grineer assassination even though It's not. Happening more and more often for me. Also exiting your arsenal on the orbiter randomly shows last mission results. It just feels the game is becoming more and more unstable with every update.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

Do you know about the loading into an empty mission bug, always labelled grineer assassination even though It's not. Happening more and more often for me. Also exiting your arsenal on the orbiter randomly shows last mission results. It just feels the game is becoming more and more unstable with every update.

I've never once had these issues happen or have even heard of them. Are you sure it's not something on your side?

5 hours ago, (PSN)manicmartz61 said:

This just happened to me today. Was when I tried to load into an exterminate lith void fissure mission on earth, eprime I think, I was public and it was connecting to a squad but then I loaded in mission alone and it said assassination instead of exterminate. 

Archived