Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #161

[DE]Rebecca

8 minutes ago, (PSN)PerigoBerro said:

So we're going First Fridays rather than Last now?

They might (hopefully) be showing off that they listened to player feedback and concerns in order to maintain the hype and kill criticisms. (chiefly people's concerns that this was Itzal Blink Nerf 2.0, or Zenurik's Energy Dash  would be nerfed, etc)

Mildly off topic question, are Operator Outfits still planned to be retroactively fitted to the Drifter? Or can we expect either Voidshell Variants/Drifter Exclusive outfits?

Future plans for Operator/Drifter cosmetics seem pretty shaky. As only the Templar Prime outfit is cross compatible, and I'd love to see some past Prime Access Operator cosmetics gain Drifter Variants.

I can't wait to see a preview of the coming update. If you could answer a question to the sound team:

A hours worth of music was made for the New War. Several people have uploaded ingame versions of the track, but none from you guys. Could we get an official and full album mix uploaded to Youtube and other streaming platforms please? (Not just 'For Narmer" but also the combat/ambience/cutscene music).

1 hour ago, (PSN)PerigoBerro said:

So we're going First Fridays rather than Last now?

Well, April 1st would be the first Friday so not exactly but  it seems like DE is doing it earlier in the month than usual. 

I think for this devstream they just wanted to get it in before the Angels launch since it doesn't make sense having a devstream on April 29th for an update with a planned April Launch and then subsequently tell people oh the update has been delayed to May.  And March's Devstream was due to the short February month so it made sense to have it be in early March then with no devstream in February.

As long as they are holding monthly devstream updates I can't complain. 

Archived