Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #161

[DE]Rebecca

Will the Focus Rework do away with focus lenses entirely and make us level up each school by equipping them? Or would we need the focus lens to determine the focus point gain? If the latter, can the method of upgrading the focus lens be changed to how the arcane level up by stacking?

Would it be possible to modernize the original six syndicates by changing the current method of gaining syndicate standing to be more like the newer syndicates?

New game modes looked meh....   timers and orb collecting? Am I pretending to be a ninja or a lame 8bit game??? 

-----

Anyways... I dont think angels covers this and I understand DE wants to cover certain parts of the story over others... but personally...... I was most excited to see what became of the Narmar Solar map... all those murex husks around planets....     The Narmar "war" part of the storyline feels like it was ended before it ever even got going.....  

POST New War I am really hoping/expecting that we would really be clashing with Narmar forces...   Using the narmar solar maps and murex husks to fight narmar troops/sentients.

But It feels like DE is moving away from Narmar......     in my opinion the Narmar stuff should have come right after new war..... Zariman even though your excited to bring it to us and we are excited to get it,  could have waited.  

-----

I am desperate for drifter clothing options... I am super interested to see who the residents of the Zariman are....it shoudnt be any Orokin people right?? Ballas was the last one, except for the Entrati...   feels like the inhabitants will be Angels/Ghosts from Zariman...  

-----

Sorry im going into the lore but you know im kind of super curious what will happen if an Evil void doppleganger makes it through to our side of reality....  Are they gonna have massive void powers??  Are they going to try to take over the system???  Are they just going to stay off the radar and be a serial killer.  I dont see a version where the evil doppleganger just becomes a regular person lol...   I guess they would try to feed more people into the void to let more dopplegangers cross over ?? 

=======================

ANYWAYS....  Art team should be PISSED!!!   They created those killer murex/sentient tiles and they have hardly been used!!! I know I am!!  

As per usual, I'd love to see some reworks, buffs, and changes to numerous weapons, Warframes, and mods:

1) Mostly Warframes that haven't been reworked yet and/or feel rather "useless", weak, "clunky" in terms of their kit, or that are just a slight tweak away from being perfect (or as close to it as possible).

2a) Make usage of a full set of Set Mods more viable.  I'm mostly talking about the Cetus sets since they take up a lot of space, but I think all of them could use some improvement.  The Gas City Set Mods feel like they're only really useful there, and I'd like to be able to use them in other places.  Maybe that's just me.

2b) I think we need to get rid of some mods entirely, like the Elemental Resistance mods and Warm Coat.  I honestly don't think anybody uses them, but I could be wrong.

2c) There are some Waframe Augments I feel need fixing (like Grendel's) that you guys...maybe skipped?  I'm not sure exactly how you're going through them (and Grendel's not even my favorite frame.  It's actually Harrow, and you guys have buffed him immensely)

3) I would like weapons with unique properties (unique abilities, innate elemental damage, alternate firing modes, unique firing modes, etc.) to be more viable.  Especially ones that also have augments, like the Acrid.  I know it's asking a lot.  I know it's stupid because you can't have EVERY weapon be viable, but let a fool like me dream.

4) Hopefully--since I didn't watch Devstream 160 and won't be able to watch 161--there are major changes to Operators coming.  It feels like K-Drives have WAY more customizability and flexibility than Operators and that should NOT be the case AT ALL.

I have another idea that I want to add, but it's most likely to garner quite a lot of displeasure, so maybe I'll put it in the next Devstream.

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

RemorsefulBabyishHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif

Hello [DE]Danielle i've been a good Tenno didnt got warning or forum ban for years now (still got your 7years old warning [DE]Rebecca)  :D so plz listen to my request T_T

9th anniversary and angel of zariman... isn't it time to update our poster boy skills Excalibur need love now (look at me useless radial javelin and slash dash)

Also New war caliban sentient wraith and melee rework made lifted status an important part of the game , like very important

the sad part is that it's broken and kill the game-play for two reasons, that actually ruin the game experience for me:

_It's pretty hard to follow lifted enemy and melee them

_Enemies become pretty much immune to any skills and mechanics

THX

i still love the game after 9years of playing but that lifted craziness is crazy sometimes rag-doll too, we need more flow in the game more fluidity

and status effects need more fun, blast?puncture?magnetic?corrosive? they need more than just damage mechanic and weakness and accuracy loss should be moved to poison and slash proc respectively, the last status rework made some skills and augment useless since their effect was all about blast status proc...

aside that and Brain dead enemies IA (and the long forgotten mods who need updates like thunderbolt) the game is great

in fact i love the game so much that it hurt me to see he could be perfect with few little tweaks but he is not XD

and i am not even talking about spectral scream augment and efigy :D

Il y a 7 heures, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ a dit :

ANYWAYS....  Art team should be PISSED!!!   They created those killer murex/sentient tiles and they have hardly been used!!! I know I am!!  

YES ! Indeed ! 👍 👍

The sentients are a very interessting faction with great potential, and still after the New War, they are left in the background....

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

DE please buff or tweak Caliban, he got neglected and is in dire need of Quality of life adjustments.

damn i forgot to talk about him beside sentient wraith bugs

he got such a weak synergy in his kit

Razor gyre is so useless -_- you cant even refill energy with energy orbs

summoning baseball whiner just buff weirdly his shield regen, poor aggro and way too much energy waste + they don't look cool on the field and they don't really know how to fight XD

his native adaptation is too weak XD 50% is fine for teammate but for himself it should be at least 75% dr

his ulti painfully gather enemies in 1  point as it supposed to

and sherry on the cake sentient wrath prevent you to use any skill on lifted enemies even some shooting weapons cant aim lifted enemies, glaive don't work on them correctly and even manual melee attacks are pretty hard to land on them

LIFTED STATUS IS A MALUS

2 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

damn i forgot to talk about him beside sentient wraith bugs

The most irritating thing about him is pick ups denial when you ise razor gyre, Razor gyre requiring line of sight 

And lethal progeny requiring three casts.

There is more but if they just fixed and improved all three i'd be satisfied :(

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

The most irritating thing about him is pick ups denial when you ise razor gyre, Razor gyre requiring line of sight 

And lethal progeny requiring three casts.

There is more but if they just fixed and improved all three i'd be satisfied :(

Lifted status is really really something that need to be reviewed to , but its not just about caliban

and for lethal progeny i d rather have thoose litle sentient instead that heal eidolon

at least they dont block your aiming and field of view, since the actual one dont even fight well  -_-

il y a 25 minutes, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk a dit :

DE please buff or tweak Caliban, he got neglected and is in dire need of Quality of life adjustments.

Thanks a lot for mentionning that, Caliban is my second main now with Revenant, and for me, in total honesty, Caliban feel like he was half backed; he has great potential; BUT some abilities need some love.

He's one, just really bad imo, very slow to use and the healing isn't really that great, and if you're doing steel path or high level mission, it's really not that great.

Sentient Wrath, is pretty good, but the cap of ennemies who are lifted in the air, is stupide imo,

The 3rd one for me is a missed opportunity, the base ability is good, but i hope that Caliban can summon more type of sentients, For exemple, Conculyst, Symbilist, and Battalyst; Conculyst give health regen, Symbilist give armor, and the Battalyst give shield, that would have been better imo !

I like the 4th one, but i just hope it could give a better crowd controle, for exemple, put the ennemies that are afflicted by the debuff, be packed !

il y a 22 minutes, Tsoe a dit :

his native adaptation is too weak XD 50% is fine for teammate but for himself it should be at least 75% dr

Yeah i don't understand why, they give Harrow the full Preparation mod, as a passive, why Caliban can't have the full adaptation then ? Really dumb decision from DE !

20 minutes ago, Z3ROD said:

He's one, just really bad imo,

There is a current bug in the game for this ability.

Razor gyre prevents from picking up loot, so loot blocks your view, razir gyre requires line of sight to deal damage, with your line of sight blocked by pick ups Razor gyre can't damage enemies :)

1 minute ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

There is a current bug in the game for this ability.

Razor gyre prevents from picking up loot, so loot blocks your view, razir gyre requires line of sight to deal damage, with your line of sight blocked by pick ups Razor gyre can't damage enemies :)

lethal progeny also block your view

26 minutes ago, Z3ROD said:

Thanks a lot for mentionning that, Caliban is my second main now with Revenant, and for me, in total honesty, Caliban feel like he was half backed; he has great potential; BUT some abilities need some love.

He's one, just really bad imo, very slow to use and the healing isn't really that great, and if you're doing steel path or high level mission, it's really not that great.

Sentient Wrath, is pretty good, but the cap of ennemies who are lifted in the air, is stupide imo,

The 3rd one for me is a missed opportunity, the base ability is good, but i hope that Caliban can summon more type of sentients, For exemple, Conculyst, Symbilist, and Battalyst; Conculyst give health regen, Symbilist give armor, and the Battalyst give shield, that would have been better imo !

I like the 4th one, but i just hope it could give a better crowd controle, for exemple, put the ennemies that are afflicted by the debuff, be packed !

if only it was, hold to select summoned unit

Archived